Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

What happens if My Little Pony is cancled

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty
PostSubject: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty14/10/2012, 10:24 am

Ive heard lots of bronys say if MLP is canceled then bronies will ocntinue to make episodes, well while it hasent been canceled YET, some have already started to do so. If the show is canceled, this is what we get:

Edit:
After having watched the episode, I feel the animation could use some work, and the story line severely needs work. It seems like something thrown together in 5 minutes and doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Heat Resin
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty14/10/2012, 11:34 am

I didn't really like it but i'm going to bet the second episode will improve. The one big thing they really needed was some comic relief, the story was way to serious for its own good. The animation wasn't bad but it looked like it was made with recolors and pony creator. And the voice acting was a little lacking.

I also was talking to some friends over Skype and they had a hard time following the story.
From what I can tell for sure:

Spoiler:

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty14/10/2012, 6:45 pm

I quite enjoyed the episode, but yes, every complaint about it is valid. This episode was, in a word...

"Rushed"

Animation was sloppy to start with but got much better towards the end. Lip syncing was bad, voice acting was tacky, story was choppy and everything happened too quickly. If i could write the script for this guys episode, i know exactly how to fix it, however the show itself would become about 3 episodes longer. Crazy

What would i say this show needs?

Character introduction. First there's like two characters, then one scene later, there's six.

Plot development. Where did these magic items come from, how did they get there evil powers and how did they get to the ponies who had them?

Those are the writing improvements the show needs. However lets not be so quick as to dislike and spit on this guys work. it was a valiant FIRST try, and he doesn't need being told BOO! Huh? He just needs the encouragement to try again and do better.

Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty14/10/2012, 6:57 pm

This thread title worried me , and I still am . Who will make the original magics?

What happens if My Little Pony is cancled 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty14/10/2012, 8:26 pm

I shan't be following this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty15/10/2012, 12:08 am

Nevel wrote:
Those are the writing improvements the show needs. However lets not be so quick as to dislike and spit on this guys work. it was a valiant FIRST try, and he doesn't need being told BOO! Huh? He just needs the encouragement to try again and do better.

No pony here was just saying boo, we all pointed out what was wrong and how it could be improved, that is constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty15/10/2012, 1:06 pm

BOO

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty15/10/2012, 5:38 pm

Flutterdude wrote:
BOO

Case in point :P But no i wasn't refering you you guys. i was refering to the community in general. or the vocal minority that seem to be all over YouTube making there worthless oppinions heard.

Tomzie95
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty15/10/2012, 8:06 pm

I'd watch it still :D An animation episode 20 mins long ever now and again sounds good

What happens if My Little Pony is cancled 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty17/10/2012, 3:52 am

the title of this thread made me almost cry...

Composer
Composer
Riftonic

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty30/10/2012, 10:25 am

I've watched about five minutes.. wut?

Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens if My Little Pony is cancled   What happens if My Little Pony is cancled Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens if My Little Pony is cancled
Page 1 of 1