Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Can you come
YES
Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
NO
Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
MAYBE (Money problems)
Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 1:06 pm

Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Far10
thats pretty far

Flutterdude

Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 1:19 pm

But it's not all the way. Smug

bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 2:27 pm

irrelevant, i think alph is the only one here that wouldnt be hurting after a flight across the pacific and that only cause his dad is one of the ones walking up and down the ails in the short skirts handing out peanuts

Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 4:25 pm

You know, when my older brother's old girlfriend went to Europe for a trip to France, she said that she and a bunch of her friends stopped a kid on the streets who apparently looked and dressed the same way I did.

Maybe my twin moved to Amsterdam, or maybe I can stop in France on the way there.

Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Blacktribalsignature
Back to top Go down
speedgrab

speedgrab

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 4:49 pm

In Amsterdam you can't buy pot anymore unless your a citizen.

Also since i'm saving up for;
BUCK
Chainsaw
Car/van
Car/van insurance
Climbing gear
Own british holiday
Drinking

I have money but i always like to keep a bit spare on me, I'l discus this with you Tommie ind da person.
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 7:10 am

Black Tribal wrote:
You know, when my older brother's old girlfriend went to Europe for a trip to France, she said that she and a bunch of her friends stopped a kid on the streets who apparently looked and dressed the same way I did.

Maybe my twin moved to Amsterdam, or maybe I can stop in France on the way there.

Sounds like a solid plan to me.

Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 7:30 am

Nevel wrote:
No Drugs, No Smoking, No Alcohol.
Its ok Nevel I don't care for that stuff myself.

Anyways back on topic. I'd love to go, but as of right now I don't have any money for a trip like that. What type of fundraising are you planning to do Tom?

a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 8:25 am

No alcohol?

But...but I like pubs....:(

Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Tumblr_mk4xv3c9K61rpnpeyo1_100Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io5_100Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io2_100Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io4_100Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io6_100
I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Ru4t5q4
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 9:33 am

Heat_Resin wrote:

type of fundraising are you planning to do Tom?[/color]

I would be doing selling alot of stuff from my attic and alot of community work ;-; .
And I am not really sure if I have enough people to be able to go . I wish it wasnt money troubles , but some people are just legitimatley lazzy

Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 10:23 am

tomzie95 wrote:

I would be doing selling alot of stuff from my attic and alot of community work ;-; .
And I am not really sure if I have enough people to be able to go . I wish it wasnt money troubles , but some people are just legitimatley lazzy

Lol.

This can only end well.
Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 12:58 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to save up to meet at a pony con? There are a ton over the summer.

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Heat Resin
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 2:49 pm

EvenMotion wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to save up to meet at a pony con? There are a ton over the summer.
It would be easier but I went to Everfree along with 8 or so of my friends I only ended hanging out with a couple of them. Mostly because there is so much to do at a con and everyone has different interests.

Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 3:39 pm

It seems money and trust would be the problem for me.

My mom is nervous about having me fly overseas, while I think my dad will flat out refuse.

Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Blacktribalsignature
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty6/10/2012, 4:27 pm

its 100% out of the question for me, i hate planes, i want to break planes, thats y i hate planes, i want to break them, and i dont know if u can still just get a ship across the sea, besides that i would probably end up jailed in Briton

now that i think about it if i went to brony-con or something like that i would probably end up jailed to...
i really need to get a better attitude towards stuff...

PostSubject: Re: Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]   Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brony Awakening Holiday Idea [Read me]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2