Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty
PostSubject: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty20/9/2012, 3:17 am

Spoiler:

If you notice, she seems to also dye her mane just a tad bit blue.

Back to top Go down
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty20/9/2012, 3:24 am

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty20/9/2012, 1:24 pm

Luna wrote:
Spoiler:

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away 1168577807474

Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty20/9/2012, 2:06 pm

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Batman-thumbs-up
This thread

bioreactor

bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty21/9/2012, 12:26 am

and here i thought i was the only one that didnt hate celestia

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty21/9/2012, 2:39 am

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away 1224155947002

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty21/9/2012, 3:03 am

bioreactor wrote:

I didn't see any sign of hate for her from anyone here...

Princess Celestia is one of the ponies I have a crush on I adore the most.

Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty21/9/2012, 9:50 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:

i can agree with that oddly enough but im reserving my love for twilight

Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty21/9/2012, 2:36 pm

bioreactor wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:

My heart soars through the air free and untamed, only bound by the hooves of my pony obsessions. It will glide through the clouds, and all the way back down to the waters - always swimming out further and further into the mysterious depths of love. It cannot simply be tied to one pony alone, no matter how perfect she is. Smile

Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty21/9/2012, 3:49 pm

Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:

My heart soars through the air free and untamed, only bound by the hooves of my pony obsessions. It will glide through the clouds, and all the way back down to the waters - always swimming out further and further into the mysterious depths of love. It cannot simply be tied to one pony alone, no matter how perfect she is. Smile
so lets say i catch it and smash it with a hammer? then wat?

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty22/9/2012, 12:28 am

Thoranzalar wrote:

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Mlfw1831-twil

You know it's just a cartoon right?. Right?
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty22/9/2012, 1:13 am

Luna wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Mlfw1831-twil

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Tennant-pouty-annoyed
Said the crazed Luna fanatic

Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty22/9/2012, 4:24 am

Luna wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty22/9/2012, 9:06 am

Luna wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:

GET THE BUCK OUT OF HERE Rage

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away Empty

Back to top Go down

What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away
Page 1 of 1