Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Hi everyone!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 4:59 am

[quote="Arualsti"]
Thoranzalar wrote:
Want to induce pain to crowds of people? Throw me in with a can of red bull and a sharp stick

*writes down on electronic notepad*

*to self*Hmm... Arualsti+Redbull+stick +PinkiePieRocks+sugar could = mass destruction as to [blah blah blah]... in conjunction with [mumble]


...

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
Hi everyone! - Page 3 New_bi11Hi everyone! - Page 3 New_bi10
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:01 am

[quote="Thoranzalar"]
Arualsti wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
Want to induce pain to crowds of people? Throw me in with a can of red bull and a sharp stick

*writes down on electronic notepad*

*to self*Hmm... Arualsti+Redbull+stick +PinkiePieRocks+sugar could = mass destruction as to [blah blah blah]... in conjunction with [mumble]


...

*Pokes with stick*

Teehee

*Scampers off*

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mk4xv3c9K61rpnpeyo1_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io5_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io2_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io4_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io6_100
I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Ru4t5q4
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Black Tribal
Moderator
Moderator
Black Tribal

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 25
Location : good ol' Montana

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:25 am

Wow! Have I been away from the forums this long!? I didn't get to say hi.

Welcome to the forum! Kitchen is to the right, living areas are to the left, stay out of the basement and the shed outside, don't go in Alpha's room, help yourself to whatever, and if you get lost, refer to the 'lost and found' policy.

I'm Black Tribal, Security for Hire at your service!

_________________
Black Tribal

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Blacktribalsignature
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:28 am

Black Tribal wrote:
Wow! Have I been away from the forums this long!? I didn't get to say hi.

Welcome to the forum! Kitchen is to the right, living areas are to the left, stay out of the basement and the shed outside, don't go in Alpha's room, help yourself to whatever, and if you get lost, refer to the 'lost and found' policy.

I'm Black Tribal, Security for Hire at your service!

Hi! No I haven't been on long, only a couple of days Happy

What is in the basement and shed? And I can probably guess what is in Alphas room... Despair

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mk4xv3c9K61rpnpeyo1_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io5_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io2_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io4_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io6_100
I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Ru4t5q4
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Black Tribal
Moderator
Moderator
Black Tribal

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 25
Location : good ol' Montana

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:34 am

Arualsti wrote:


Hi! No I haven't been on long, only a couple of days Happy

What is in the basement and shed? And I can probably guess what is in Alphas room... Despair

Basement? Shed? What? I didn't mention a basement and shed! Nope! Not me! You crazy. Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_m4vhrizVNc1qj3ir1

_________________
Black Tribal

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Blacktribalsignature
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:37 am

Black Tribal wrote:
Arualsti wrote:


Hi! No I haven't been on long, only a couple of days Happy

What is in the basement and shed? And I can probably guess what is in Alphas room... Despair

Basement? Shed? What? I didn't mention a basement and shed! Nope! Not me! You crazy. Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_m4vhrizVNc1qj3ir1

Is it where the bodies of the new users are kept?

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mk4xv3c9K61rpnpeyo1_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io5_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io2_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io4_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io6_100
I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Ru4t5q4
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Black Tribal
Moderator
Moderator
Black Tribal

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 25
Location : good ol' Montana

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:46 am

PFFFFFFTT! Laugh

Don't be silly! Of course not!

......it's where I keep all of the users who sign up and not do anything. But I keep those guys in the basement. You'll just have to leave it up to your imagination of what I keep in the shed.

That reminds me, it's time for their monthly feeding.

_________________
Black Tribal

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Blacktribalsignature
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:48 am

Black Tribal wrote:
PFFFFFFTT! Laugh

Don't be silly! Of course not!

......it's where I keep all of the users who sign up and not do anything. But I keep those guys in the basement. You'll just have to leave it up to your imagination of what I keep in the shed.

That reminds me, it's time for their monthly feeding.

Ah well at least I won't be going to the basement yet



...please don't put me in the shed

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mk4xv3c9K61rpnpeyo1_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io5_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io2_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io4_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io6_100
I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Ru4t5q4
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Black Tribal
Moderator
Moderator
Black Tribal

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 25
Location : good ol' Montana

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:52 am

Oh, no ones go in or out of the shed but me.

_________________
Black Tribal

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Blacktribalsignature
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 5:56 am

[quote="Arualsti"]
Thoranzalar wrote:
Arualsti wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
Want to induce pain to crowds of people? Throw me in with a can of red bull and a sharp stick

*writes down on electronic notepad*

*to self*Hmm... Arualsti+Redbull+stick +PinkiePieRocks+sugar could = mass destruction as to [blah blah blah]... in conjunction with [mumble]


...

*Pokes with stick*

Teehee

*Scampers off*

Hi everyone! - Page 3 220px-Deeper_the_Wound

DUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH--UUUAAAGGGH!!! NOOOAAAAAAAAUUUUGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
Hi everyone! - Page 3 New_bi11Hi everyone! - Page 3 New_bi10
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PinkiePieRocks!

Posts : 780
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 23
Location : In front of my computer.

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 11:09 am

[quote="Thoranzalar"]
Arualsti wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
Arualsti wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
Want to induce pain to crowds of people? Throw me in with a can of red bull and a sharp stick

*writes down on electronic notepad*

*to self*Hmm... Arualsti+Redbull+stick +PinkiePieRocks+sugar could = mass destruction as to [blah blah blah]... in conjunction with [mumble]


...

*Pokes with stick*

Teehee

*Scampers off*

Hi everyone! - Page 3 220px-Deeper_the_Wound

DUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH--UUUAAAGGGH!!! NOOOAAAAAAAAUUUUGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm part of the equation? Hmm.... *hides a small sugar packet*
Aru! Pass me the very pointy dull stick...
So I can throw it in the woods. Scootangel *sends Thor to a doctor*

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Pinkiepiesignature
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 11:17 am

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:

I'm part of the equation? Hmm.... *hides a small sugar packet*
Aru! Pass me the very pointy dull stick...
So I can throw it in the woods. Scootangel *sends Thor to a doctor*



This video is somehow relevant. Meanwhile, the words etched onto my grave read "WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!".

Also, I have this nagging feeling this post is going to be the last before a mod goes "
MUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH THIS THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC THREAD LOCKED LUL".

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
Hi everyone! - Page 3 New_bi11Hi everyone! - Page 3 New_bi10


Last edited by Thoranzalar on 16/9/2012, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty16/9/2012, 11:20 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
PinkiePieRocks! wrote:

I'm part of the equation? Hmm.... *hides a small sugar packet*
Aru! Pass me the very pointy dull stick...
So I can throw it in the woods. Scootangel *sends Thor to a doctor*



This video is somehow relevant. Meanwhile, the words etched onto my grave read "WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!".

Sorry for the pokings

_________________
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mk4xv3c9K61rpnpeyo1_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io5_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io2_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io4_100Hi everyone! - Page 3 Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io6_100
I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Hi everyone! - Page 3 Ru4t5q4
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Hi everyone!
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: Members Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: