Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Hi everyone!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 8:52 am

Hey, I am Arualsti, pleased to meet you all, I am looking forward to being a part of the Brony Awakening community. I was told about this place by your very own Mario, so thank you!

I have been a brony for about 10 months now.
Best pony...is a hard choice...
I am a pony plushie maker
I hail from sunny ol' UK

So, yeh, hi guys :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Mario
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
Mario

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 25
Location : Britain (Ponyville border)

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 8:55 am

Yay :D Allow me to be the first one to welcome you to B.A Twilight Smile Enjoy everything (except for the muffins, they are ludicrously expensive) and hope you enjoy yourself ^_^

_________________
Hi everyone! Signature__d_by_marioz1-d5b21hs
Hi everyone! Paint_edit_xd_by_marioz1-d5roaz2
Back to top Go down
ChurchCrusade
Project Awakening Head Developer
Project Awakening Head Developer
ChurchCrusade

Posts : 445
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 26
Location : ST. James MO

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 9:01 am

HAI THERE. I'm Church, all around best brony and probably the coolest pony on this forum by at least 20%
Anyways, welcome to our humble little corner of the internet. Enjoy your stay and, here, have a cookie. *gives cookie*

_________________
Hi everyone! PinkiepieHi everyone! Daring_do_gif_by_churchcrusade-d534p3p
Back to top Go down
http://darkerastudios.weebly.com
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 9:04 am

ChurchCrusade wrote:
HAI THERE. I'm Church, all around best brony and probably the coolest pony on this forum by at least 20%
Anyways, welcome to our humble little corner of the internet. Enjoy your stay and, here, have a cookie. *gives cookie*

Why thank you kind sir Twilight Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Heat Resin
Moderator
Moderator
Heat Resin

Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : I'm on my way! (sleeping)

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 9:06 am

Welcome Aru!

I hope you'll like it here!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 9:13 am

Heat_Resin wrote:
Welcome Aru!

I hope you'll like it here!

Sweet Celestia! It loops! Looks like I am going to be listening to it foooorrrreeevvveeeeerrr Crazy
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : British Londontown

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 9:55 am

Plushie maker eh?

Well. To secure your spot at B.A you will have to create 1000 Luna plushies for me.

I'm kidding of course. Welcome to the site Flutteryay
Back to top Go down
HyperMetalRidley

HyperMetalRidley

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Hell if I know.

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 9:56 am

hai c:

_________________
I wonder I wonder oh how I wonder...

Beware, I will most likely hug you.

Meow.
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Flutterdude

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 22
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 9:59 am

Hi, welcome to our little hippie commune called Brony Awakening. We have more than our fair share of people who stop by, make an introduction thread and then leave, but we hope you stay. Because every hippie commune could always use another female.

_________________
My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction. Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 10:04 am

Flutterdude wrote:
Hi, welcome to our little hippie commune called Brony Awakening. We have more than our fair share of people who stop by, make an introduction thread and then leave, but we hope you stay. Because every hippie commune could always use another female.

Oh i'll stay. I'll stay a looooong while *psychotic grin* still just finding my feet in the forum proper, i'll be active, I promise!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
dogtag24

dogtag24

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 21

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 10:16 am

Welcome good sir. Hope you like the site!! Happy
Back to top Go down
CloudConnection
Moderator
Moderator
CloudConnection

Posts : 885
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 23
Location : Billerica, MA

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:01 am

dogtag24 wrote:
good sir

hoooooooooooo boy Hi everyone! 2205830639

Anyways, welcome to the site, MADAM. I hope you enjoy yourself here at our humble estate.

_________________
Hi everyone! Cloudconnectionsignatur
Hi everyone! Signat10
Back to top Go down
https://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:02 am

CloudConnection wrote:
dogtag24 wrote:
good sir

hoooooooooooo boy Hi everyone! 2205830639

Anyways, welcome to the site, MADAM. I hope you enjoy yourself here at our humble estate.

Eh, sir, madam, not really a bother for me, but yes. It is true
I
Am
A
Lady
Gasp
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Heat Resin
Moderator
Moderator
Heat Resin

Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : I'm on my way! (sleeping)

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:04 am

Arualsti wrote:
CloudConnection wrote:
dogtag24 wrote:
good sir

hoooooooooooo boy Hi everyone! 2205830639

Anyways, welcome to the site, MADAM. I hope you enjoy yourself here at our humble estate.

Eh, sir, madam, not really a bother for me, but yes. It is true
I
Am
A
Lady
Gasp
Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:10 am

As long as your not a rabid brony your welcome in my book

And nice to see a plushy maker

Your the first
Back to top Go down
Heat Resin
Moderator
Moderator
Heat Resin

Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : I'm on my way! (sleeping)

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:13 am

TheIceUnicorn wrote:
As long as your not a rabid brony your welcome in my book

And nice to see a plushy maker

Your the first
lol Lexie get over yourself. Twilight Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:29 am

Heat_Resin wrote:
TheIceUnicorn wrote:
As long as your not a rabid brony your welcome in my book

And nice to see a plushy maker

Your the first
lol Lexie get over yourself. Twilight Smile

I have to ignore so many people already

How do you think i feel not getting to talk half the time Bemused

(I'm not really this mean its just blah)
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:31 am

TheIceUnicorn wrote:
Heat_Resin wrote:
TheIceUnicorn wrote:
As long as your not a rabid brony your welcome in my book

And nice to see a plushy maker

Your the first
lol Lexie get over yourself. Twilight Smile

I have to ignore so many people already

How do you think i feel not getting to talk half the time Bemused

(I'm not really this mean its just blah)

I don't even know what is going on Derp Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Guest
Guest



Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:36 am

Arualsti wrote:
TheIceUnicorn wrote:
Heat_Resin wrote:
TheIceUnicorn wrote:
As long as your not a rabid brony your welcome in my book

And nice to see a plushy maker

Your the first
lol Lexie get over yourself. Twilight Smile

I have to ignore so many people already

How do you think i feel not getting to talk half the time Bemused

(I'm not really this mean its just blah)

I don't even know what is going on Derp Tongue

Let me start over

Welcome to the forums Hope you make friends. I'm TheIceUnicorn but you can call me Ice. I'm a poopy artist but people tell me I'm not so yea blah blah blah blah BLAH
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Flutterdude

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 22
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 11:59 am

She's not a poopy artist, she's good.

She can get on our nerves sometimes, but she's cool.

_________________
My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction. Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 12:00 pm

TheIceUnicorn wrote:


Let me start over

Welcome to the forums Hope you make friends. I'm TheIceUnicorn but you can call me Ice. I'm a poopy artist but people tell me I'm not so yea blah blah blah blah BLAH

Ah, alrighty. Hi!

_________________
Hi everyone! Tumblr_mk4xv3c9K61rpnpeyo1_100Hi everyone! Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io5_100Hi everyone! Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io2_100Hi everyone! Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io4_100Hi everyone! Tumblr_mnunixdtfa1so360io6_100
I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Hi everyone! Ru4t5q4
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : California

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 1:58 pm

Okay guys, Arualsti is now my favorite on the forum
Hi everyone! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeB_Wf_pxXUpEOTh1ZfDaWfz3MWC6c-RXAHg3RgMvFgmhT0_5hKg

_________________
Hi everyone! Wallpa11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
Arualsti

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 1:59 pm

AlGreat wrote:
Okay guys, Arualsti is now my favorite on the forum
Hi everyone! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeB_Wf_pxXUpEOTh1ZfDaWfz3MWC6c-RXAHg3RgMvFgmhT0_5hKg

YAY! Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : California

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 2:02 pm

Arualsti wrote:
AlGreat wrote:
Okay guys, Arualsti is now my favorite on the forum
Hi everyone! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeB_Wf_pxXUpEOTh1ZfDaWfz3MWC6c-RXAHg3RgMvFgmhT0_5hKg

YAY! Wait, what?
You are my FAVORITE PERSON on this forum. That is all and welcome SO AWESOME

_________________
Hi everyone! Wallpa11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
Heat Resin
Moderator
Moderator
Heat Resin

Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : I'm on my way! (sleeping)

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty14/9/2012, 2:03 pm

Arualsti wrote:
AlGreat wrote:
Okay guys, Arualsti is now my favorite on the forum
Hi everyone! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeB_Wf_pxXUpEOTh1ZfDaWfz3MWC6c-RXAHg3RgMvFgmhT0_5hKg

YAY! Wait, what?

He likes People who post a lot. We have had a lot of people that post once and are never heard from again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Hi everyone!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: Members Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: