Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 The name is LunarGuard12

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LunarGuard12

LunarGuard12

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Lunar Castle

The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty14/6/2012, 2:51 am

Again, It's good to meet you all. And I hail from the USA.

_________________
Time is like a river, it flows only forward never back.




Raptr Gamercard
Back to top Go down
http://starfoxfan11.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty14/6/2012, 3:46 am

Luna wrote:

:o Another one, I don't see why everyone thinks I need guarding. I'm not made of glass you know..

Its not like we do work anyways, I think you hired us just for show. (swings his hips)
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty14/6/2012, 5:22 am

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Luna wrote:

:o Another one, I don't see why everyone thinks I need guarding. I'm not made of glass you know..

Its not like we do work anyways, I think you hired us just for show. (swings his hips)

I always assumed the royal guards were mostly there to pleasure the sisters when they're lonely at night.

_________________
The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 New_bi11The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 New_bi10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty14/6/2012, 5:26 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Luna wrote:

:o Another one, I don't see why everyone thinks I need guarding. I'm not made of glass you know..

Its not like we do work anyways, I think you hired us just for show. (swings his hips)

I always assumed the royal guards were mostly there to pleasure the sisters when they're lonely at night.

Well were not suppose to talk about that but... yes we do just don't tell anypony.
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty14/6/2012, 5:50 am

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Luna wrote:

:o Another one, I don't see why everyone thinks I need guarding. I'm not made of glass you know..

Its not like we do work anyways, I think you hired us just for show. (swings his hips)

I always assumed the royal guards were mostly there to pleasure the sisters when they're lonely at night.

Well were not suppose to talk about that but... yes we do just don't tell anypony.

We're talking about it now.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 New_bi11The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 New_bi10
Back to top Go down
LunarGuard12

LunarGuard12

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Lunar Castle

The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty14/6/2012, 5:52 am

Hmm....I must have been out sick when that meeting was held.

_________________
Time is like a river, it flows only forward never back.




Raptr Gamercard
Back to top Go down
http://starfoxfan11.deviantart.com/
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : British Londontown

The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty14/6/2012, 7:21 am

This is the introduction section guys.

I know i'm guilty for starting it, but lets try to keep it in the role-playing section :P

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty14/6/2012, 7:33 am

Luna wrote:
This is the introduction section guys.

I know i'm guilty for starting it, but lets try to keep it in the role-playing section :P

Thanks.

Id like to but there hasn't been an RP in a while. It seems to be dying and I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is LunarGuard12   The name is LunarGuard12 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The name is LunarGuard12
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: Members Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: