Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 fail logic of season 2 finaly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bioreactor

bioreactor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 25
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty22/4/2012, 5:00 pm

ok there is a lot of holes in this
1. they use the words "people" and "person" several times
2. twilight could have teleported out of the cave with Candice easy like
3. twilight has cast shielding spells b4 effortlessly
4. twilight is OP at times such as when effortlessly (yes i think im going to use that word a lot) she lasers the entire swarm of changlings on top of aj and zaped another 100 or so
5. the elements of harmony holding building thing was not open and the changlings still got in
6. a giant can of raid would have easily killed every one of them
7. two words "magnifying glass"
8. celestia (who does have an unlimited supply of magic to be used at any given time) was defeated by the queen which should technically be impossible
9. luna did nothing at all
10. TWILIGHT SHOULD HAVE BUCKING ZAPPED THEM WITH HER BUCKING LAZOR
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty22/4/2012, 5:27 pm

bioreactor wrote:
ok there is a lot of holes in this
1. they use the words "people" and "person" several times
2. twilight could have teleported out of the cave with Candice easy like
3. twilight has cast shielding spells b4 effortlessly
4. twilight is OP at times such as when effortlessly (yes i think im going to use that word a lot) she lasers the entire swarm of changlings on top of aj and zaped another 100 or so
5. the elements of harmony holding building thing was not open and the changlings still got in
6. a giant can of raid would have easily killed every one of them
7. two words "magnifying glass"
8. celestia (who does have an unlimited supply of magic to be used at any given time) was defeated by the queen which should technically be impossible
9. luna did nothing at all
10. TWILIGHT SHOULD HAVE BUCKING ZAPPED THEM WITH HER BUCKING LAZOR

1. To my knowledge, "people" and "person" refer to a civilized being, not just a human being, so it's still technically acceptable. Plus, I'm pretty sure other episodes did that before.
2. Well, yeah...but where's the fun it that? :D
3. Again yeah...meh.
4. She's overpowered because she's sexy. Plus, I think the whole idea of the show is that someday waaaay in the future Twilight takes Celestia's place. Just a hunch....
5. Either I forget this scene or I'm misunderstanding. Meh, sounds legit.
6. NOTHING CAN DEFEAT TWILIGHT AND PINKIE COMBINED! NOTHING!
7. It burrrns!
8. Actually, Celestia's magical power is purposely kept a secret in the show, as stated by Lauren Faust herself. She suggests that her power be "up to the show" to decide as it goes on.
9. That's not true! She gave us two more lines! TWO BUCKING LINES!!! WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOWT?! >:O
10. Yeah. She just didn't want to, eh, "steal the moment" at the end.

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi11fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi10
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 25
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty22/4/2012, 6:14 pm

9. two alicorns could have real easy like defeated something only slightly stronger then on alicorn

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Church10
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty22/4/2012, 7:18 pm

bioreactor wrote:
9. two alicorns could have real easy like defeated something only slightly stronger then on alicorn

Maybe Luna was asleep? :P She is the Mare of the Moon.

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi11fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi10
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : California

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 1:50 am

yah luna all lazy like not doing anything....unless that was her plan all along. to hide and wait till celestia is killed in order to get control of equestria

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Wallpa11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
bioreactor

bioreactor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 25
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 4:53 am

ya i like al's theory

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Church10
Back to top Go down
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : British Londontown

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:26 am

O:< YOU DARE ACCUSE LUNA OF NOT DOING ANYTHING!?
SHE WAS FIGHTING CHANGLINGS IN THE STREETS OF CANTERLOT!?!?

Well, i have no proof... but i will not stand to hear her being called lazy/evil or plotting to steal the throne.


Last edited by Luna on 23/4/2012, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 25
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:30 am

but she shows up clueless as to wat happend, invalidating ur comment

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Church10
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : California

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:32 am

fail logic of season 2 finaly Mad+_2111c661c09bdc1cc5f366c51aad0e7b

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Wallpa11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:32 am

Luna wrote:
O:< YOU DARE ACCUSE LUNA OF NOT DOING ANYTHING!?
SHE WAS FIGHTING CHANGLINGS IN THE STREETS OF CANTERLOT!?!?

Well, i have no proof... but i will not stand to here her being called lazy/evil or plotting to steal the throne.

I iz
fail logic of season 2 finaly Mlfw2205-celestia___happy_by_santafer-d4loxc9
on ur side

And Bio, his comment isn't quite invalidated. You have no proof that Luna purposely stood by waiting for Celestia to perish.

My theory is she sleeps during the day. Lul.

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi11fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi10


Last edited by Thoranzalar on 23/4/2012, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 25
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:34 am

the way i see it, politics sux and u aint gana make it unless u kill the competition, literally or metaphorical

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Church10
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:36 am

bioreactor wrote:
the way i see it, politics sux and u aint gana make it unless u kill the competition, literally or metaphorical

fail logic of season 2 finaly Mlfw295_you_seem_upset

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi11fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi10
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : California

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:37 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
Luna wrote:
O:< YOU DARE ACCUSE LUNA OF NOT DOING ANYTHING!?
SHE WAS FIGHTING CHANGLINGS IN THE STREETS OF CANTERLOT!?!?

Well, i have no proof... but i will not stand to here her being called lazy/evil or plotting to steal the throne.

I iz
fail logic of season 2 finaly Mlfw2205-celestia___happy_by_santafer-d4loxc9
on ur side

And Bio, his comment isn't quite invalidated. You have no proof that Luna purposely stood by waiting for Celestia to perish.

My theory is she sleeps during the day. Lul.
fail logic of season 2 finaly 35dk2o

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Wallpa11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
bioreactor

bioreactor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 25
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:43 am

im just going to burn everything now

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Church10
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:44 am

AlGreat wrote:

fail logic of season 2 finaly 35dk2o

fail logic of season 2 finaly Mlfw3696-lyrafinger

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi11fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi10
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : California

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 6:48 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
AlGreat wrote:

fail logic of season 2 finaly 35dk2o

fail logic of season 2 finaly Mlfw3696-lyrafinger
I"LL KILL YOU
fail logic of season 2 finaly 1302218233232

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Wallpa11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 7:08 am

AlGreat wrote:

I"LL KILL YOU
fail logic of season 2 finaly 1302218233232

fail logic of season 2 finaly M40a1_usmc_sniper_800
Boom.


Disrespect either of the two royal sisters

Get a bullet in the brain

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Chrysi10
^^ best mommy
fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi11fail logic of season 2 finaly New_bi10
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
AlGreat-er

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 24
Location : California

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 7:47 am

fail logic of season 2 finaly 8eh02

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Wallpa11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
Lord Fuse

Lord Fuse

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-04-17

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 2:25 pm

Celestia couldn't defeat The Queen because The Queen was using the power of love, the same reason why the elements would have failed anyway even if they did use them. love > harmony.

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Lordfuse
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

bioreactor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 25
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty23/4/2012, 2:44 pm

ok here is how the elements of harmony work...

the first 5 elements are all about getting them to be nice by free will

the 6th (magic) is suppression

_________________
fail logic of season 2 finaly Church10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: fail logic of season 2 finaly   fail logic of season 2 finaly Empty

Back to top Go down
 
fail logic of season 2 finaly
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Immortal .... Fail!
» [FS]That 70's Show Season's 1-8 + Bonus EP's DVDRip XviD,avi(1 LInk ep's)
» WSCE Season 3 Starting!!!
» WSCE Championship Season 3 - SEMI-FINALS
» nTCEC - Season 2 Superfinal - Stockfish vs Komodo now live

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic :: Show Discussion-
Jump to: