Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevel

Nevel

Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm   Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Empty14/4/2012, 10:51 am

I don't know how many of you have seen this, or played this game. And those of you who follow EQD have already seen this posted, but i've gotta ask...

https://www.youtube.com/user/PWaaMLPfim/videos
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Is this simply amazing? I've never played a Phoenix Wright game before, but i'm 100% gonna be getting a copy after watching this. I just watched all 3 episodes, back to back, and i really cannot discribe how awesome this was. YES, it is very long, especially the 3rd part. but there's not a boring moment. every point has you second guessing, or saying to yourself, YOU HAVE THE EVIDENCE YOU NEED YOU TWIT! USE IT!!! or even saying "I have no idea who do done'd it!" It's hilarious, it's brilliant, it's well thought out, the constant insults to the Phoenix's hair, Derpy! Everything you could want is in this. Except a serious lack of Sweetie Belle... and what the hay is it that Rainbow Dash is so embarrised about?

Ooh, and also... DIE IN A FIRE TRIXIE! Grrrrrrrrr (sorry if you like her, but i just wanna take a fork and do horrible things to her face with it)

But seriously. Take the time to watch these. You won't regret it.

Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm NevelssigPhoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm LanceandCherryPhoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Tumblr_mhmdx8bd8l1rlssx7o1_500
Thanks to Luna for the sig and Church for the awesome Lance and Cherry sprite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm   Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Empty14/4/2012, 12:29 pm

PART THREES OUT!?!? BUCK YA
Back to top Go down
Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm   Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Empty10/3/2013, 5:54 am

*Uses a defibrillator*

An update to this. since i last mentioned this, 2 new videos came out.

This is Part 3.5. This happens at the same time as part 3, but from Twilights point of view.

HERE is part 4 of 4. The final part. This is the greatest part in the entire series. I got emotional at one point. Take a guess which. It made me happy, angry, yelly, screamy, and all emotions the can only be drawn out from something with AMAZING writing. and the ending... ALL OF MY RAGE!!!!

Also, TRIXIE IS AN EVIL PONY! EVIL!

Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm NevelssigPhoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm LanceandCherryPhoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Tumblr_mhmdx8bd8l1rlssx7o1_500
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm   Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Empty10/3/2013, 6:14 am

Nevel wrote:
Also, TRIXIE IS AN EVIL PONY! EVIL!

Spoiler:

Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm   Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Empty29/10/2013, 6:06 am

Have you seen 4/4?:

The tears did flow. Greatest series I've ever seen!

Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm   Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Empty31/10/2013, 1:20 am

Holy balls , I am quite suprised how they tied this one up . All made sense , and also not too cheesy!

Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm   Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony - Turnabout Storm
Page 1 of 1