Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 22
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning
|Subject: This Sort of Belongs in This Section I Think 11/10/2013, 7:56 am|| |
This arts & crafts activity is called "Real G is for Google T".
What you will need:
- Google Translate
- a hip-hop song (must be hip-hop)
- an instrumental version of said song
- the lyrics of said song
1. Set Google Translate to translate from English to any other language. Make sure English is the input.
2. Copy-paste lyrics into input box. Scroll to the bottom so the "Listen" button is visible.
3. Play instrumental beat from the beginning.
4. Go to Google Translate and click on the "Listen" button when the appropriate time to start playing the lyrics comes.
5. Appreciate Google Translate's mad flow.
Note: Works best on songs without choruses.
_________________My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction.
Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 24
Location : Facing an Erador Lord
|Subject: Re: This Sort of Belongs in This Section I Think 11/10/2013, 10:15 pm|| |
I think "Nigghas" works best , HRUO HRUO HRUOO
"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave