Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

How many hearts have I touched?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevel

Nevel

How many hearts have I touched? Empty
PostSubject: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty31/5/2013, 11:21 pm

So as many of you know, I've decided to take a break from the internet. I'll come online just to take a look at my emails or upload stuff that i make as i go, but for the most part, it's Skype and Steam that are perma-off. After being gone for just ONE DAY i was able to put together a farewell video on YouTube and start working immediatly on a song that i've had in my head for months and yet would always draw a blank when i sat down to write it out.

The night I uploaded this video, i went to bed. At about 10:40pm i get a text message from my friend in holland. The text said...

Quote :
Prick! My sis came to me half in tears because of your vid. I was about to call you myself.. Dick!

I wasn't expecting that. but i have said to him that this break has been good for me. ONLY ONE DAY GONE, already i'm feeling like my old self! hehe, Old. anyway, what shocked me more was i got a message from Aboredbrony. The guy who did the livereading of my story Angelswift. He had A LOT to say to me. It was like 6 paragraphs. One of the things that meant the most to me was this.

Quote :
I won't ever forget the wonderful experience of reading Angelswift, my freak-out reaction to your response videos, and hearing so many comments from the listeners that it was one of their favorite stories of all time.

Excuse me, I have something in my eye. Fluttercry

Just wanna say this. I'm not leaving forever, i expected to be gone for a month, but the speed of which i'm getting my head together, i might be back sooner. I said i was moving to get a change of scenery, but that would have been stupid for 2 reasons. 1) Work 2) How the blazes am i supposed to work on my projects without my PC? XD

So yes, hope to see you folks soon. i plan on keeping you all updated on everything. There's NO possible way i could ever leave forever until i die, that's been proven to me. Now if you'll excuse me, i've got a song to write and a music video to put together! Weee!

Loves and hugs!

Nevel V.

admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty31/5/2013, 11:49 pm

How many hearts have I touched? 0ee0a724ae7bf93c52a1176c3bdae9efHow many hearts have I touched? Ae877b76a8e27d468dd53f6e96fa14d3

How many hearts have I touched? Sad_keanu

Good luck mate, see you soon. Also Video made me lol Laugh
Back to top Go down
VikingPony

VikingPony

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty1/6/2013, 12:15 am

Well I've only known you for about a month but I enjoyed everytime we played games together and wish you the best of luck with your projects.

Vevelent
The German.
The German.
Vevelent

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty1/6/2013, 12:38 am

dat video made ze german cry
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty1/6/2013, 2:46 am

How many hearts have I touched? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS7UPLv3jK7AEBC5wKtDo6-f8RxPlFniTFSDCsyUWIrU-M_ptE5Q

How many hearts have I touched? 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty1/6/2013, 6:05 am

We will miss having you around, man. Have a great time getting back to your own self. We'll be here, waiting for you.

How many hearts have I touched? Blacktribalsignature
Back to top Go down
Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty2/6/2013, 6:51 am

What's Nevel been up to? 4 projects complete. Who wants to hear Nevel Rap? This song has become Tomzie's new Ringtone XD http://picosong.com/Fxw6/ Productivity is great!

admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty2/6/2013, 11:08 am

And all you had to do was not sign into steam or skype..

How many hearts have I touched? 956e45eefd6870bba9aab9b436e07785

..or just not skype..

Back to top Go down
Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty2/6/2013, 5:44 pm

After completing 4 projects in 3 days, i felt i'd earned a break. just one game of L4D, that's all i asked for... which took an hour to setup. ended up going on Portal 2 with Tom, but we never started, then after an hour and a half of L4D2 fail, we had one game of Warframe before i fell asleep at my keyboard once or twice. At that point i looked at the clock. 9:15pm WTF? So i said i'm going to bed after this. 9:45pm i went to bed, earilest night's sleep ever. woke at 7am which i quite late for me, but i'm now feeling full of energy and life.

I've been a lot happier these days now that i'm productive again, and you know what's weird? While gaming, all i could think was "I wanna get back to working" yet i wouldn't stop gaming. So yeah, killing off steam and skype was the right way to go in my mind. I might stick my head on Skype once or twice after a completed project or so. and i'm glad i do because...

How many hearts have I touched? 3f6fde7c757af3924858fc3c92436451

I get to see stuff like this, and it makes me super happy Happy

Hugs and Loves!

Nevel V.

TurboNarwhal

TurboNarwhal

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty6/6/2013, 4:20 am

Nevel, i just wanted to say, Ive seen you do surgery, I do not want you to touch my heart. All of my nope.

bioreactor

bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty7/6/2013, 6:59 pm

i freak out like a drugy wen i dont hav internet of some kind, and then i get depressed....

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty8/6/2013, 12:10 am

not being creative was making me depressed and it was all my friends fault for being nice to me and talking to me and wanting me to play games...

How screwed up is that? XD

Either way, everything is great now. My only problem is time. I need more of it! Strap on your boots folks. Nevel's bringing the thunder!

VikingPony

VikingPony

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty8/6/2013, 3:29 am

Nevel wrote:
Nevel's bringing the thunder!

Hey that's my job!

Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty8/6/2013, 3:47 am

Don't you bring the Lightning?

"No Nevel. Thor is the God of Thunder."

Oh. then why's he get to use lightning?

"Stop questioning stuff."

Okie Dokie Loki

"Ha! I get it!"

Twilight Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hearts have I touched?   How many hearts have I touched? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many hearts have I touched?
Page 1 of 1