Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Angelswift III: Extinction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevel

Nevel

Angelswift III: Extinction Empty
PostSubject: Angelswift III: Extinction   Angelswift III: Extinction Empty22/1/2013, 1:03 am

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, fillies and gentlecolts. Nevel strikes again with his 3rd and final part in the Angelswift saga.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/78229/angelswift-iii-extinction

What can we expect from this story? Well, i'm planning on it being longer then Angelswift. ALOT more chartacter delelopment from the OC's then there was in The Awakening. and better action.

I CANNOT promise this will be better then Angelswift, but i CAN promise it'll be better then The Awakening.

In this story i'll be trying my hand at something i've not really done before. No, nothing dirty you sick barstewards!

I really hope you'll read, like, enjoy, favourate and alllllll the good stuff.

I will be keeping this story clean btw. It's not grimdark so you'll 99% see no blood in this. Just a forewarning to those that hate gore fics.

Topsy Kretts

Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: Angelswift III: Extinction   Angelswift III: Extinction Empty22/1/2013, 10:16 pm

Spoiler:

Angelswift III: Extinction Thatonetimewheretopsysaidno-1

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Thoranzalar

Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: Angelswift III: Extinction   Angelswift III: Extinction Empty25/1/2013, 2:14 am

I WILL READ THIS AND YOUR SECOND FIC

EYE SWEAR EET Despair I just need to find the time....

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: Angelswift III: Extinction   Angelswift III: Extinction Empty5/6/2013, 3:29 am

I've just made a blog post relating to this story. Here is everything i said.

------

So, I've had writers block for a long time now. (End of January) I've been blaming myself for this wanting SO BAD to get back to writing but nothing has worked. However, the last week I've been a temple of creativity. Writing songs and making videos for YouTube, but I STILL couldn't write. Now i think i know why. A change was made to the story of Rise of the Clockwork Stallions which has completely thrown my game off. I'm supposed to be the writer for the story for the game, but when your told that the Clockworks are to be changed from Sci-fi to Steampunk, it can cause a mental block, since my stories now no longer make sense. A lot of editing will be required on my part to fix this, and it's a sad that for Angelswift II, it's almost a total re-write.

But I've had an idea, i can fix this without having to change Angelswift II. but Angelswift III WILL have to be scrapped. I will be working on a new version of Angelswift III tho, and it's going to be a completly different storyline. How different? Well, lets' just say nothing for now. Chapter 9 of Angelswift II will be rewritten in the coming week and to those who liked the ending as it was, I'm sorry. To those who didn't like the ending, I hope this one will be satisfactory.

I hope you will support me in this change, because I cannot for see myself working on the current Angelswift III storyline as it now sits since it's not able to follow the Rise of the Clockwork Stallions storyline anymore.

Nevel V.

----------

tl;dr?

I'm deleting Angelswift III and the end of Angelswift II is being rewritten.

Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: Angelswift III: Extinction   Angelswift III: Extinction Empty5/6/2013, 5:32 am

Angelswift III: Extinction No.

NO YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME CRY AGAIN ...

Angelswift III: Extinction 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelswift III: Extinction   Angelswift III: Extinction Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelswift III: Extinction
Page 1 of 1