Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heat Resin
Heat Resin

Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy Empty
PostSubject: Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy   Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy Empty14/12/2012, 12:13 am

Yes it was leaked early.
*WARNING* Spoilers *WARNING*
Spoiler:

My thoughts:
Spoiler:

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy   Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy Empty14/12/2012, 2:52 am

Can't believe she had a five score streak the whole episode and never called in her care package
Back to top Go down
Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy   Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy Empty14/12/2012, 6:51 am

Luna wrote:
Can't believe she had a five score streak the whole episode and never called in her care package

I see what you did there. Laugh

This episode was really good :)

My Thoughts...

I hope you've watched the episode before reading this.

I was eating while watching, and i had a fork full of potato when pinkie said about the care package going to the wrong pony and then she remembered them and then became there new friend... My mouth was hanging open with the fork at my lips ready to bite down... Pinkie's INSANITY caused me to freeze up momentarily. Pinkie was GREAT XD

The episode itself, well... Spitfire transformed into some kinda hardass drill instructor... what happened to her nice and friendly personallity? ehh. and i'm REALLY glad that rainbow continued to prove herself as being the fastest and not have the new girl instantly be better. Almost equal is fine, Rival worthy, no doubt. we've NOT seen the last of Lightning Dust.

inb4shipping (TOO LATE) -.-

What more can i say about this episode? Yay, Horse Power's back! :)

i did like the episode and was SHOCKED when-

Seriously, you've seen the episode, right? No? GET BACK UP THERE AND WATCH IT! GAH! I can't be help responsible for you seeing a spoiler when the video is RIGHT UP THERE! Watch it, then read... Oh? You have seen it... i'll carry on then.

- when Rainbow quit the academy. I'm not the kinda person who tries to figure out what happens next while watching a show, i live in the moment. if something happens, then it's happening. i don't guess what happens next. But when she quit i was all like, "What
now? That was her dream." Then we get the ending and well, i was happy Smile no no. more of a Big grin Happy Yes, like that.

Well i hope the people waiting for saturday enjoy the show. it was a good one but i wouldn't put it in my top 10 Scootangel

Heat Resin
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy   Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy Empty14/12/2012, 7:20 am

Nevel wrote:

The episode itself, well... Spitfire transformed into some kinda hardass drill instructor... what happened to her nice and friendly personallity? ehh. and i'm REALLY glad that rainbow continued to prove herself as being the fastest and not have the new girl instantly be better. Almost equal is fine, Rival worthy, no doubt. we've NOT seen the last of Lightning Dust.

Because it was her job. I met a drill Sargent for the marines once. He was one of the niceness people I have ever met.

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy   Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy Empty15/12/2012, 3:07 am

Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy Spoilers

I gotta do somethan on saturday :D

Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy 551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy   Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 7: Wonderbolt Academy
Page 1 of 1