Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevel

Nevel

Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty
PostSubject: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty9/12/2012, 4:05 am

(Note: other video was taken down. Nevel found new one because i LOVE this episode!)

Okay, here it is.

As before, i'm going to leave this up for a while and make my comments later.

however i'm going to say this. I never saw the end... Why?

REAL SPOILER:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nevel on 14/12/2012, 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty9/12/2012, 4:50 am

It is now cannon that Princess Luna can invade your dreams and steal your secrets.
Back to top Go down
Heat Resin
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty9/12/2012, 7:01 am

What I took from this latest episode is. Luna is a pedophile who watches fillies in their sleep, and Rarity is really a child slave driver.

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty9/12/2012, 8:32 am

Okay. Time for:

The Nominal Review.

After watching this for the second time... i still had tears rolling down my face from both eyes. Why? because i love Scootaloo and i wanted NOTHING MORE then for her and Rainbow to become close. They are like sisters now. and that hug... OH GAWD THAT HUG! Fluttercry

The first time i saw it, I lost control and didn't see the rest of the episode. i just held my Scootaloo Plushie tight and let it all out.

Now i've seen it twice and have now seen the ending. which the sister racing, and Rainbow lifting Scoot's into the air... OH MY HEART!

-

Now i have questions:

Who's the new Voice actor for Scootaloo? It was a massive distraction for me. What? it's the same person? but she sounded so different.

At what point did Sweetie Belle start being a bad singer?

Why were there SO MANY horse noises in this episode?

-

I loved this episode with all my heart. Sweetie Belle convincing her sister with a SAD SQUEE?! Oh My GAWD! CUTE!! Sweetie Belle was adorable in this episode... Rarity has... Forgive me Turbo. a b!tch. what a slave driver she is... Eh, i guess it was a little funny in a cruel "AHHH,m that's so mean" kinda way. and we know Sweetie loves to help her big sister in any way possible.

Luna... i'm fine with her being a dream invader because she wants her subject to sleep peacefully. If she was like that 1000 years ago, Nightmare Moon wouldn't have existed Derp Tongue

What else? Applejack! I'm glad she wasn't the one to talk Scootaloo into telling the truth about being scared. i liked it that she was just showing concern.

Loved this episode so much! :)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty9/12/2012, 2:35 pm

Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  559745_424017187669761_1657237979_n
Back to top Go down
Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty9/12/2012, 7:49 pm

watched 3 times. exact same reaction everytime. i'm just a big mushy softie.

Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Rainbow_dash_and_scootaloo___snuggle__by_rainbowplasma-d5nihpe

It kills me everytime Fluttercry

Topsy Kretts

Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty10/12/2012, 3:00 am

I saw the episode during my friend's birthday event over at a hotel & country club, it lasted for 2 days and 1 night. Not the best circumstance if you ask me, the sounds of my pals trying to own each other on Just Dance 4 and others prank calling Pizza Hut with a 'gay-voice' and fapping sounds was ridiculously loud compared to the Fluttershy-tier sound that came out of my friend's laptop, even in the bathroom or balcony. It slightly spoiled the new episode for me.

Even then, I really did enjoy this episode, I don't care much for Scootaloo (sorry Nev), but I do like having a nice glimpse of all the characters in the spotlight. This episode has managed to get up to my top 10 fave episodes.

Heat_Resin wrote:
and Rarity is really a child slave driver.
Wink "fukc der police"

Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Thatonetimewheretopsysaidno-1

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Riftonic
Composer
Composer
Riftonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty10/12/2012, 3:04 am

I loved the episode. Scootaloo also being one of my fave CMC's and Rainbow Dash being my favorite in general, it was awesome. I absolutely LOVED the ending<3!

Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy

Last edited by Riftonic on 12/12/2012, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty10/12/2012, 3:53 am

Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  H8195E532

Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  551eab8b69f1301c5bc6df19e9a22874
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty11/12/2012, 11:25 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nevel

Nevel

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty12/12/2012, 4:00 am

It's no good. i'm sticking this episode at the TOP of my favourate MLP episodes!

#1: Sleepless in Ponyville
#2: Hurricane Fluttershy
#3: Hearth's Warming Eve

Maybe i'm biased because it's Scootaloo, but also Sweetie Belle was ADORABLE in this episode. Sure we focus on Rarity the slave driver, but look at Sweetie Belle. She guilt tripped Rarity into camping, and she loves her sister so much she'll do ANYTHING to make her happy. Wink

Flutterdude

Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty12/12/2012, 12:10 pm

I loved this episode. Everything worked so well; the plot, the jokes, the lesson, everything. I really don't have much to say about this episode other than that I thought it was great. Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville    Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville  Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville
Page 1 of 1