Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig

PostSubject: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   5/11/2012, 12:07 am

So that title is self explanatory.

Movie I hate: L.A. Confidential. I had to watch it in college for my lesson, and I just found it so. damn. boring. I presumed everyone felt the same until I went onto IMDB and found that it is in the IMDB 100! I just can't fathom how people like that film X|

Movie I love: Cars. I don't get all this hate toward Cars, I think it is a really good film, and definitely on par with Pixar standard. It is certainly better, imo than A Bugs Life or Brave. Cars 2 is pretty awful though.

So yeh, what about you?

I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   5/11/2012, 12:39 am

I love Tim Burton's 2005 rendition of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I really think the movie owes a lot to Roald Dahl's original story, which I adore, but still.

Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   5/11/2012, 1:11 am

I love the movie cars too!!

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who dislikes this series, but One I can't stand... Twilight >.> My friends tried to get me to watch it.... It made no sense to me and was just.. Ughhh.

Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   5/11/2012, 1:38 am

Riftonic wrote:
I love the movie cars too!!

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who dislikes this series, but One I can't stand... Twilight >.> My friends tried to get me to watch it.... It made no sense to me and was just.. Ughhh.

I definitely think Twilight is one of those series that everyone either loves of hates. I haven't really met anyone who is indifferent to it

I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Nightfire

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   5/11/2012, 4:16 am

I hate cars, never really cared for a lot about it and I dont know any movies that others hate that i like.

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   5/11/2012, 4:53 am

One movie I dislike is Napoleon dynamite, never finished the movie. I have no idea why it was so popular, its crap.

Deviant art
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   5/11/2012, 5:27 am

The dark knight.

Just don't like it Unsure Not sure why
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   5/11/2012, 5:33 am

...Movies.

HAHA.
That is one thing I know little about. By Choice. But.. erm..
I like Veggie Tales. (: (childhood memories!)
And Cars is a good movie.

I could not get through Twilight (The first book) so I bet I'd dislike the movies.

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   31/3/2013, 11:58 am

^this.
I think I wouldn't love Twilight, because it seems to be a little bit .....
And the other movies/shows the other people in my age watch mostly are boring too. :/

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   31/3/2013, 9:15 pm

I have been meaning to say this for quite some time now ...

I didn't like the avengers

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?   

Back to top Go down

Movies you hate that everyone else loves? Movies you love that everyone else hates?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1