Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightfire

PostSubject: Welcome message   30/10/2012, 1:32 pm

Since I notice you guys (gals) having maybe a slow steady stream (or just slow) amount of new people that join why not make them feel welcome! Show them the community is glad to see them and encourage them to enjoy there stay. We tried using this system in Cloudsville but we had people joining every day or every other few days and it was hard for me to be only one always sending them.

"Hello [New member username here] and welcome to the Brony awakening forum! We are glad that you have choosen to become one of the members on our forum and hope that you find it friendly and that your visits here are nice. While we want you to have fun, we would also politely ask that you adhere to our rules which can be found in this link here ( http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com/t684-rules-and-general-forum-guidelines?highlight=rules ). Most of these are just common curtesy rules so there shouldn't be any real troubles learning them. Once again thank you for joining and if you ever need help with something forum related, feel free to PM me or another Admin/Moderator seeing as we are here to help."

~[admin or mod name who sent this here]

Thanks to Comet for bringing this to Cloudsville and now I can suggest it here!
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   30/10/2012, 2:32 pm

But this defeats my purpose on this forum...

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   30/10/2012, 3:41 pm

I can understand the idea, but that's more for the larger forums that get many new member.
We don't (at least ones who make an intro thread) so welcome messages can be more personalised.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   30/10/2012, 4:14 pm

Luna wrote:
I can understand the idea, but that's more for the larger forums that get many new member.
We don't (at least ones who make an intro thread) so welcome messages can be more personalised.

I understand tha but at least put Rules in Introduction forum so person knows to follow them but this was more to make new members feel like admins and/or mods are caring of new members and let the new member know their recognized as new to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   30/10/2012, 4:15 pm

AlGreat wrote:

I'm going to agree with Al here, so far greeting people hasn't been a problem...yet. This may become useful in the future though. But what do I know I have been here for a while. Did you feel welcomed when you joined Nightfire?

Deviant art
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
Nightfire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   30/10/2012, 4:22 pm

Heat_Resin wrote:
AlGreat wrote:

I'm going to agree with Al here, so far greeting people hasn't been a problem...yet. This may become useful in the future though. But what do I know I have been here for a while. Did you feel welcomed when you joined Nightfire?

Actually yes, but I love getting to know each member individually so first impressions are big on me but so far I'm loving the community.
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   30/10/2012, 8:08 pm

I'm joining club nightfire , we are getting some serious changes xD

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   30/10/2012, 10:14 pm

As most ponies who sign up now post once, never to return. The Alpha delegate votes neigh.
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   31/10/2012, 1:39 am

Yeh, we only really get 1 or 2 new even slightly active members a week. Besides, I would think it would be good sense to read a forums rules before posting or even signing up

I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Nightfire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   31/10/2012, 10:42 am

^ pretty much, I don't have much more to say I don't know if site admin gonna agree to chatbox and this *shrugs* waiting game!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   1/11/2012, 9:30 am

Nightfire wrote:

Actually yes, but I love getting to know each member individually so first impressions are big on me but so far I'm loving the community.

hahah I need to start talking to the new people

My first impression most suck ;D

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   9/1/2013, 10:06 pm

公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮員公雞的指揮
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome message   

Back to top Go down

Welcome message
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1