Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

feelings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bioreactor

PostSubject: feelings   6/3/2012, 11:23 am

so i thought this section of the forum needed more topics and needed to spread out more abroad so lets talk of our social status in school as is and if you are not in school any longer then of what it was like wen you were in school and of what it was like when every one found out you are a brony if they did

ill start

i have not let it out yet that i am a brony in my city that could get me stabbed(not joking). my parents dont even know(they would make my life hell if they did). but in school i have always been below the measures of social groups. you see as is at the bottom there are bullies and the bullied now way down below that is wer you find me i am mostly ignored and no one cares to mess with me because they wont get a response that would please them. oddly enoff it doesnt bother me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feelings   6/3/2012, 11:58 am

Before I became a brony I mostly stuck to myself and was ignored, I didn't care what others thought and didn't do much socially. But now I make it well known at school that I am a brony, and believe me I get a lot of hate for it. But I've also discovered other bronies at school and have made new friends.
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: feelings   6/3/2012, 9:06 pm

My school is perfectly fine, and home is just as well. Everyone in school don't give a damn what I like, they just pretty much embrace it and move on, but even then, I have been one to observe in school instead of just take part in stuff, so people don't know me as much, all they know me for is being a pin cushion, a brony, and my [brag]excellent science grade along with someone else[/brag].

Home is perfect, some of my family know, some of my family just doesn't care about that fact, we all still love each other either way. My sister went as far as to baking me an MLP cake, it meant a lot to me.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
ChurchCrusade
Project Awakening Head Developer
Project Awakening Head Developer

PostSubject: Re: feelings   6/3/2012, 10:36 pm

Yeah school was NOT a happy place for me T_T
I really wasn't like a social outcast or anything like that, but there was that certain group of people that tormented me daily. I'm not talking about little things like, throwing paper at me or something. I'm talking like straight out physical harm. Take for instance that one time in middle school whilst waiting for the bus. I was sitting there, minding my own business when like 4 or five of the people from that group decided it would be fun to just beat the hell out of me. That was school for me till they graduated. Which was my junior year -.- I got A's and B's, except in math. C's usually in math. I wonder if school would have been different if Bronies had existed >.>

As for telling people about my bronyism, practically everyone I associate with knows. But unfortunately, there are no other fellow bronies around here. So I kinda don't have anyone to "brony it up with." Which is a real let down. I suppose you all will have to do xD
I thought perhaps that the assistant manager over at work was one. Because while bantering back and forth with him I told him to stop whining, and his response was "Thhiiiss is whining." in practically the exact same voice Rarity used. But, he denied being one. (I thinks he's a closet brony ^.^)

PostSubject: Re: feelings   7/3/2012, 2:32 pm

99% OF THEM DON'T KNOW WHAT A BRONY IS AND PLUS NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME T^T

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: feelings   7/3/2012, 10:40 pm

Life with freinds was not amazing and the conversation was desolate. Alot of deep depression , then after hearing the dub step on callums ipod we talked a bit more . Then he accidently shown me a pony dub step (Beyond her garden) He was embarrased and said just watch a few , watch all of season 1 in a night next day we bro hoofed hard. So far its spread to 4 other memebers of the group and its hillarious fandom has got me through some hard times what with relatives being ill . But to me ponies are happyness and they got me through alot by making me laugh so thats how i became a brony :)

Yeah my parents know mainly cuase they dont give a fudge and when i got home from recieving a pressie i threw it at my dad and shouting " mother fucking ponies" That and the amount of figureens . Yeah and people have accepted my bronyism , but its annoying how some jump on to troll or being a sheep :L
Back to top Go down
plumander

PostSubject: Re: feelings   8/3/2012, 1:56 pm

Okay... away from the depressing side of life... I was pretty damn popular. But I hated my middle school, so I switched to a high school that accepted a few 8th graders, and I am much happier. None of my friends are bronies, but the guy who introduced me to ponies is pretty awesome. Everybody knows I'm a brony, and frankly, haters gonna hate. And I'm cool with that.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feelings   

Back to top Go down

feelings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1