Share | 

The Lights of Harmony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 4:29 am

Lightning smiled weakly. "I know. I just don't want to put that on you. You had enough to worry about while we were fighting and running. There's no reason you should have to relive it."

She grabbed a fruit tart and fed it to Gold. "At least these came out better than I hoped. How are they?"

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:15 am

Gold groaned in bliss at the tartness of the fruit and the softness of the bread, closing her eyes as a large smile broke on her face. She chewed it and swallowed, breaking out in a large grin at Lightning.

She licked her lips to clear it of any fruit and crumbs that was left over and leaned forward, kissing Lightning again.

She pulled back with a half-lidded gaze, her grin not shrinking.

"Oh Lightning, have I ever told you much I love you and your cooking?"

Gold wrapped her forelegs around Lightning.

"I just have to teach you how to wire a radio and show you a neat trick you can do with your wings that they don't teach you in school and then we'll be all set for life."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 12:49 pm

She ruffled Gold's mane a bit, before rising to her hooves. "There's another batch on the way. Just, try to leave some for the others. It's my way of saying thank you for watching me."

Lightning grabbed the other tray from the fridge and stuck it in the oven. After setting the timer she sat down at the table with her cup of tea and waited.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 4:09 pm

Gold stood and was about to join Lightning when she heard a faint knock on the door. Stepping out of the kitchen and into the living room, she looked into the peephole, seeing a familiar mare.

She smiled and opened the door, letting her in.

"Ah, Lady Reposado Damassine. Please come in."

Reposado blew a raspberry at her. She stood a little taller than Gold, her horn signifying she was a unicorn. Her coat was a light tan while her mane and tail, both long and draping, were a pinkish-strawberry shade with darker patches in her mane and a darker stripe through her tail. Her eyes glinted with a dark rose. Her cutie mark was a bottle of reposado alcohol with a damassine berry on the label being poured into a shot glass.

She trotted into the kitchen.

"You know how much I hate the use of my full name."

She grinned mischievously at them both.

"I'm just here to see how Lightning and her little nurses are doing. Oh, and Gold, if you ever want me to get all of you a nice nurse's outfit, just let me know."

Gold blushed while Repo tutted at her. The unicorn mare sat at the table, Gold joining a moment later. Repo put a hoof on her shoulder.

"So, have you thought over my offer?"

Gold narrowed her eyes at the unicorn.

"Yeah, and the answer is still 'no'. Last time you made me a drink basket, it was for when Stone and I told you guys that we got together. I woke up bound to the ceiling with two empty wine bottles strapped to my head with tubes going into my mouth and Stone sleeping on me like a hammock."

Repo giggled.

"Oh yes, I remember that day."

She grinned deviously at Gold.

"I cleaned the room personally, in order to save you two any real embarrassment."

She leaned forward, her eyes narrowing.

"It took me days to get the smell out of the beds....and the couch.....and the tables..... and some of the floor....."

Gold's entire face threatened to turn infrared from how hot it felt. She swore she was smelling burnt fur. Repo turned her gaze at Lightning.

"What about you, Lightning? Do you want a personally tailored drink basket? I'll fill it with all of the drink mixtures that suit your colors and personality. And some of your own choices of alcohol of course."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 4:20 pm

Lightning pulled out the second tray of tarts and combined it with the first set - which were already cooling down. After putting a cap over the treats to keep them all warm, she looked up at the unicorn.

"No, no. That won't be necessary. I don't have anywhere to keep it. Besides, I worked as a bartender for a few years - alcohol has lost its luster."

Lightning snuck a few tarts out from under the cap and placed them on a plate. "I just finished making breakfast, if you'd like to join us. It's the least I could do to repay your hospitality."

She nearly dropped the plate as she felt a thud from the the other room. Placing it on the table, she excused herself and slipped into the bedroom.

Fas had somehow managed to fall off of the bed, looking confused and bewildered.

"You ok, Fas?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 4:30 pm

Fas shook her head and looked up at Lightning.

"Heeeyyyy, there's FOUR Lightnings...I must've won the freaking LOTTERY!"

She collapsed face-down on the floor. Stone, dragging the now lightly and still dozing Mist with her so's not to let her lose the warmth the unicorn had, looked over the edge of the bed, then at Lightning.

"What a way to wake up. Too bad I'm too tired to really feel happy. I just wanna sleep more...."

Mist's eyes opened blearily, and she smiled, sighing happily. She leaned up and pulled Stone into an unexpected kiss before breaking away. She rolled off the bed and onto her hooves, winking at Stone.

"Thank you Stone for keeping me warm."

She flicked her tail and left the room and into the living area. Stone looked at Lightning.

"Well, I'm awake now."

She looked at Fas, sighed, then rolled off the bed and onto her hooves. She dragged Fas onto her back, not even showing strain from lifting the griffon, and went over to the door. She looked at Lightning.

"Don't worry, she probably just nicked her head on the end table or something. She'll be fine."

Stone left the room.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 4:37 pm

Lightning nodded and hurried back into their little dining area. Gold had already grabbed the milk and juice from the rooms small refrigerator - unless it was Miss Repo. Either way, there was significantly more on the table than before.

"I made fruit tarts for breakfast. Hope you all enjoy. Don't leave any leftovers. The fridge is too crowded already for more food."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 4:55 pm

Axel sat on the couch in the living room, the radio on and playing some relaxing music. He leaned into the soft couch and looked over at the bedroom, where a familiar lump was completely buried in blankets. He smiled and chuckled.

His gaze fell on a basket that sat on the coffee table in front of him. He gave a sigh, then a wry chuckle. Leave it to Repo to visit early and give him a drink basket, congratulate Axel for making a shy stallion happy, then leaving to go bother Gold, Stone, Lightning, and the rest. She had already visited Pyro and Fine before, so the larger group was the last stop.

He picked up one of the bottles in the basket. It was a clear glass bottle with a clear liquid inside that looked like frost water.

Vodka was deceptive like that.

He always wondered how Repo knew that Vodka was one of his preferred drinks when having some down time.

Axel sighed, bit the stopper, pulled it out, dropped it on the table, and took a pull of the drink. His throat felt as though it caught fire and froze solid at the same time. He swallowed and coughed, nearly believing that a haze of fog or smoke came out of his mouth.

He grinned.

"She added a diamond to it, just how I like it. Hot and cold."

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 5:09 pm

Cloud awoke from his slumber, to the sound of Axel coughing. He uncovered his head, stretching and yawning, before getting up and walking out of the bedroom to Axel.

He yawned again. "What ya got there?" He asked, eying the bottle in Axel's hooves.

"Oh!" He saw the label. Vodka, He had a taste for it, quite liked it, though, himself preferring a smoother, warming vodka.

"Where did you get that from, anyways? Looks expensive, Hehe." He chuckled and walked over, nuzzling Axel before sitting next to him on the couch.

He soon caught glimpse of the basked on the coffee table, and proceeded to go investigate.

A bottle of Scotch, Wine, some mixers and shooters, and another Vodka, His preferred, which surprised him. He didn't think Axel knew his faveriote brand of vodka. New Amsterdam Berry flavored vodka, sweet, but had the warming burn he so enjoyed.

He picked up the bottle and looked at Axel, as if asking if he could have some.

Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 5:13 pm

Axel laughed and held his bottle up and near Cloud.

"Here's to good health, no more civil war at the moment, and to our relationship."

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 5:24 pm

Cloud clinked the bottle with Axel's then smirked.

"Here's to me out drinking you!" He chuckled and flipped the bottle taking half the bottle down before lowering it again.

Cloud let out his breath of air and looked at Axel's bottle, looking at the only gulp he took, then smirked again.

"Can ya hang?" He asked, giggling and looking at Axel.

"Guess you didn't know I can drink, huh? heh."

There was something different about this bottle, he could taste it, a rather frosty finish, that wasn't normal of this type of liquor. He eyed the bottle.

"Where did this come from, anyways?" He asked. "It has a different taste, well, finishing taste." He took another swig, swishing it around in his mouth, then swallowing it down.

"It has a frosty finish to it, It's quite better than the regular New Amsterdam that I like to drink."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 5:39 pm

Axel balked a little at Cloud's speed, but then chuckled and downed another gulp of his vodka, giving a weak cough as a haze of fog leaked from his mouth for a few seconds. He shot a small grin at Cloud, then took a long pull from the bottle, downing it to the halfway point.

He gagged, gave a ragged cough, and a column of fog rolled out of his nose and mouth for a moment before disappearing. He gave a loose smile at Cloud.

"Reposado ca dissolve gems into the alcohol, each alcohol giving a different effect to different gems. Diamonds in vodka are fire and ice."

He pointed at Cloud's bottle.

"Sapphires with that brand of vodka are warm, yet frosty."

He grinned.

"Someday, I'm going to have to have a contest with you."

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 5:47 pm

"Why not right now?" He asked, Taking a long pull of his own bottle, almost finishing it. He picked up a blue bottle with a cloth label, twisting the top off and sniffing it.

"This smells good, what is it?" He asked, eying the bottle.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 5:54 pm

Axel finished his bottle and eyed the label.

"'Absinthe'.....hmmm......."

Normally, Axel would be more suspicious of the custom made alcohol that Repo made, but he was a little foggy from the vodka, and Cloud looked a little eager to try it. He shrugged.

"A home brew, made by Repo herself. She probably added peridot or ruby powder in it. They both tend to be rather sweet."

He waved a hoof as he reached over to check the label on the Chardoneigh wine.

"Go ahead. I think it's probably fine."

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 5:57 pm

Cloud finished his vodka, then downed the Absinth.

"Mmm, that did taste sweet, I could barely taste the alcohol in it." Cloud grabbed the bottle of Scotch, and opened it, starting to drink it too.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:03 pm

Axel reached over and held Cloud's foreleg.

"Slow down, Runner. I don't want you getting a hangover for most of the day."

He put the wine back in and grabbed a small bottle of whiskey. He popped the cork and took a deep inhale of it. He shuddered and grinned.

"Whoa! Nothing like Chaser Whiskey. I should remember to put flowers on his grave while we're in Ponyville. Just inhaling this can get you buzzed."

He took a gulp of it and nearly dropped the bottle. Axel shuddered with a huge grin before putting the whiskey back onto the table.

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:05 pm

Cloud eyed it, swaying some, having started drinking on an empty stomach, already feeling the vodka.

"C-can I try some?" He asked, putting on his best cute face and sitting in front of Axel, with a wide eyed stare.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:11 pm

Axel gave a sputtering laugh, reddening a little as he reached into the basket and pulled out some glasses. He poured one halfway with whiskey and put next to Cloud.

"I'm not gonna risk ya dropping the bottle. Repo pays extra for custom bottles."

He grinned wider as he pulled the other glass over and poured it halfway before putting the bottle to the side. He held the glass up.

"To....um....to....."

He shrugged.

"To love!"

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:14 pm

Cloud clinked the glasses and then went bottoms up, downing the shot, coughing some. He wasn't much of a whiskey drinker, so that's all he would probably have.

Cloud took another chug of the scotch a moment later, then stumbled over to Axel, giggling the whole time, blushing some.

"Woooooooo!" Cloud jumped for the couch, but missed completely, the alcohol affecting him much quicker without food in him.

He got up and started laughing, before climbing onto the couch and rubbing against Axel.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:24 pm

Axel chuckled as he wrapped a foreleg around Cloud and kissed him on the lips, holding it a little before pulling back and downing his own shot of whiskey, shuddering and slamming the glass down.

"Woo! That'll put some lead in your pencil."

Axel knew he was beyond buzzed, but he wanted more to drink. He didn't care if it was morning. He snatched the scotch from Cloud's lips, still letting him hold it, took a large chug of it, then kissed Cloud again.

He was blushing and laughing from the buzz he felt. Chaser Whiskey tended to make you energetic.

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:29 pm

Cloud was feeling a bit more than just 'energetic'. There was something in the blue bottle that was making him quite the affectionate one.

He kissed Axel back, rubbing more against him and climbing onto Axel and kissing him more, making it quite obvious of whatever was in the bottle.

Cloud was all over Axel now, giggling, and hiccuping some as he kissed, licked, rubbed, hugged him.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:52 pm

After being pushed onto his back on the couch, Axel wrapped a strong foreleg around Cloud and held him in place, the smaller pegasus's head buried into his neck. That didn't seem to deter Cloud.

Axel was busy cursing Repo for what she did, but at least he and Cloud were dating. Or, that's what his hazy brain said.

He reached for the scotch and pulled a mouthful into his mouth, but then he pulled Cloud into a deep kiss, giving him some of the alcohol before swallowing his share..

His forehooves reached down to press at the base of Cloud's wings.

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 6:57 pm

Cloud let out a small meep as the alcohol was pushed into his mouth, which he soon after swallowed... Then started making out with Axel. He moaned in pleasure as the base of his wings were rubbed.

Cloud was a bit sloppy, being quite drunk now, though not close to the point of not needing more, but still quite drunk.

Axel soon after felt something poking at him.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   18/12/2012, 7:10 pm

Axel grinned in the kiss. He pulled away.

"Alright, no need to be slow now..."

((meanwhile))

Gold munched down on a tart as she had a conversation with Stone. She was interrupted when there was an insistent knocking on the door. She raised a brow at Stone, who simply shrugged. Gold mirrored it and left the kitchen for the door.

She opened it.

And was greeted by the sight of a very drunk looking Pyro and Fine, both carrying horrible bed mane and a drink basket on Fine's back. Pyro raised a hoof as though to knock again, but then giggled and trotted in. Well, staggered, with Fine following behind.

Gold shook her head as she ran into the kitchen.

She spoke seriously to the others.

"Okay, anyone here know how to deal with a drunk pyromaniac with a habit of grabbing flanks when drunk and a drunk lawyer who's a repressed fillyfooler while both still have alcohol on them?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   19/12/2012, 4:16 pm

Lightning looked bewilderedly at the two ponies stumbling into the room. She switched her gaze nervously at the others.

"Lock them in the bedroom?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony   

Back to top Go down

The Lights of Harmony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next