Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   20/9/2012, 3:17 am

Spoiler:
 

If you notice, she seems to also dye her mane just a tad bit blue.


_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   20/9/2012, 3:24 am

Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   20/9/2012, 1:24 pm

Luna wrote:
Spoiler:
 


_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   20/9/2012, 2:06 pm


This thread

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
bioreactor

avatar

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 23
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   21/9/2012, 12:26 am

and here i thought i was the only one that didnt hate celestia

_________________
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 22
Location : Facing an Erador Lord

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   21/9/2012, 2:39 am


_________________

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:
 


"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   21/9/2012, 3:03 am

bioreactor wrote:
and here i thought i was the only one that didnt hate celestia

I didn't see any sign of hate for her from anyone here...

Princess Celestia is one of the ponies I have a crush on I adore the most.

_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

avatar

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 23
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   21/9/2012, 9:50 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:
and here i thought i was the only one that didnt hate celestia

I didn't see any sign of hate for her from anyone here...

Princess Celestia is one of the ponies I have a crush on I adore the most.
i can agree with that oddly enough but im reserving my love for twilight

_________________
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   21/9/2012, 2:36 pm

bioreactor wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:
and here i thought i was the only one that didnt hate celestia

I didn't see any sign of hate for her from anyone here...

Princess Celestia is one of the ponies I have a crush on I adore the most.
i can agree with that oddly enough but im reserving my love for twilight

My heart soars through the air free and untamed, only bound by the hooves of my pony obsessions. It will glide through the clouds, and all the way back down to the waters - always swimming out further and further into the mysterious depths of love. It cannot simply be tied to one pony alone, no matter how perfect she is. Smile

_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

avatar

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 23
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   21/9/2012, 3:49 pm

Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:
and here i thought i was the only one that didnt hate celestia

I didn't see any sign of hate for her from anyone here...

Princess Celestia is one of the ponies I have a crush on I adore the most.
i can agree with that oddly enough but im reserving my love for twilight

My heart soars through the air free and untamed, only bound by the hooves of my pony obsessions. It will glide through the clouds, and all the way back down to the waters - always swimming out further and further into the mysterious depths of love. It cannot simply be tied to one pony alone, no matter how perfect she is. Smile
so lets say i catch it and smash it with a hammer? then wat?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   22/9/2012, 12:28 am

Thoranzalar wrote:


My heart soars through the air free and untamed, only bound by the hooves of my pony obsessions. It will glide through the clouds, and all the way back down to the waters - always swimming out further and further into the mysterious depths of love. It cannot simply be tied to one pony alone, no matter how perfect she is. Smile



You know it's just a cartoon right?. Right?
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   22/9/2012, 1:13 am

Luna wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:


My heart soars through the air free and untamed, only bound by the hooves of my pony obsessions. It will glide through the clouds, and all the way back down to the waters - always swimming out further and further into the mysterious depths of love. It cannot simply be tied to one pony alone, no matter how perfect she is. Smile



You know it's just a cartoon right?. Right?

Said the crazed Luna fanatic

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   22/9/2012, 4:24 am

Luna wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:


My heart soars through the air free and untamed, only bound by the hooves of my pony obsessions. It will glide through the clouds, and all the way back down to the waters - always swimming out further and further into the mysterious depths of love. It cannot simply be tied to one pony alone, no matter how perfect she is. Smile



You know it's just a cartoon right?. Right?


_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

avatar

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 23
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   22/9/2012, 9:06 am

Luna wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:


My heart soars through the air free and untamed, only bound by the hooves of my pony obsessions. It will glide through the clouds, and all the way back down to the waters - always swimming out further and further into the mysterious depths of love. It cannot simply be tied to one pony alone, no matter how perfect she is. Smile



You know it's just a cartoon right?. Right?
GET THE BUCK OUT OF HERE Rage

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away   

Back to top Go down
 
What the lonely Princess Celestia does every night when the guards are away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forza 3 Late Night Series Discussion
» Night Goblin Horde FOR SALE!
» Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night
» I got so drunk last night
» Friday Night Party Thread....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: Off-Topic :: The Trash Section-
Jump to: