Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I need some critique

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: I need some critique   16/9/2012, 8:19 pm



EDIT: got more of the mane done and LOOK AT THAT TAIL

Ok So i'm making this sprite shit for this contest and I need some critique on what i have so far


The hole point of the contest is to try and make your own oc with the site above and have around the same level as his Down there VVVVV but i can't tell what i need to do more or less so if you guys could try and help just a little that would be great



Last edited by TheIceUnicorn on 17/9/2012, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
avatar

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 25
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   16/9/2012, 8:23 pm

It looks really good to me, thought then again I'm not expert on art :s

_________________

I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Heat Resin
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-02-28
Location : I'm on my way! (sleeping)

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   16/9/2012, 9:10 pm

It looks great Lexie.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
Mario
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 23
Location : Britain (Ponyville border)

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   16/9/2012, 9:12 pm

dont see any major (or even minor) flaws. Keep it up Lexie :D

_________________

Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   16/9/2012, 10:27 pm

Spoiler:
 

This is THE. BEST. POSSIBLE. THING. EVER!!!!

_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   16/9/2012, 10:32 pm

ALL LIES
Back to top Go down
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 23
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   16/9/2012, 11:29 pm

TheIceUnicorn wrote:
ALL LIES
This is why you annoy the hell out of me.
Why make a thread, asking for honest opinions. Then claim them as lies.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   16/9/2012, 11:38 pm

Luna wrote:
TheIceUnicorn wrote:
ALL LIES
This is why you annoy the hell out of me.
Why make a thread, asking for honest opinions. Then claim them as lies.

Because this is really not good critique they are giving me

Just saying its good does not tell what IS good and what can use work

Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

avatar

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 21
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 12:04 am

Well, none of us are coming up with anything to critique because we really do think your work is fantastic.

If I had to add one teensy bit of advice, though, I think they'd look even better with a wee bit of shading on the legs opposite the veiwer.

_________________
My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction. Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 23
Location : Facing an Erador Lord

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 1:12 am

If I wanted to be over critical , I would say all the noses are a bit too blunt for a stallion or pony :I

_________________

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:
 


"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 2:31 am

Update with every thing i got done Confused

The mane needs more work
Back to top Go down
Mario
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 23
Location : Britain (Ponyville border)

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 2:34 am

the tail looks good, just wondering if you are going to animate it or keep it stationary?

_________________

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 2:37 am

Mario wrote:
the tail looks good, just wondering if you are going to animate it or keep it stationary?

At the end I'll animate it but keep the site just so i can go back in and edit some things later one
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

avatar

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 21
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 2:40 am

I personally think the tail would look better if it were a little straighter and less "scruffy" (good god I sound like my mom), and maybe a bit longer, too.

But the thing to keep in mind, especially with pieces this small, is don't overdo it. You don't have to take all of our advice to heart, and if you think it's good the way it is, then stop.

Good luck on the contest. :3

_________________
My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction. Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 2:43 am

Flutterdude wrote:
I personally think the tail would look better if it were a little straighter and less "scruffy" (good god I sound like my mom), and maybe a bit longer, too.

But the thing to keep in mind, especially with pieces this small, is don't overdo it. You don't have to take all of our advice to heart, and if you think it's good the way it is, then stop.

Good luck on the contest. :3

Mark has a short puff of a tail I can make it bend down a little so it does not look so round ish
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

avatar

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 21
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 2:46 am

TheIceUnicorn wrote:
Flutterdude wrote:
I personally think the tail would look better if it were a little straighter and less "scruffy" (good god I sound like my mom), and maybe a bit longer, too.

But the thing to keep in mind, especially with pieces this small, is don't overdo it. You don't have to take all of our advice to heart, and if you think it's good the way it is, then stop.

Good luck on the contest. :3

Mark has a short puff of a tail I can make it bend down a little so it does not look so round ish

Right, that would look great. SO AWESOME

_________________
My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction. Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

avatar

Posts : 1181
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 20
Location : An oh-so wonderful chair

PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   17/9/2012, 4:23 am

Looks cool.

I'm so useful.

_________________
*sips tea*


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I need some critique   

Back to top Go down
 
I need some critique
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: The Brony Community :: Fanart-
Jump to: