Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Update (March 1st, 2012)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudConnection

PostSubject: Update (March 1st, 2012)   2/3/2012, 10:12 am

Update time! We've got two new features, one little design change, and some info on the Minecraft Server.

• After much demand, we now have a quote button! Simply click the button that says "quote" on the post you want to quote.

• There is now a button command up top to view all new posts since your last visit. Just click on the button that says "New Posts".

• The "New Topic", "Post Reply", and "Locked" buttons in the forums/posts have now been modified to have a FiM theme, like the homepage buttons.

• You may or may not know this already, but the release of the Minecraft Server has been delayed due to problems with the VPS service provider. Luna and Mighty Eater don't know exactly when it will be up, but they say it should be up by the weekend. We apologize for this inconvenience, and hope to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Hang tight, guys.

(And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the logo!)

Last edited by CloudConnection on 2/3/2012, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Update (March 1st, 2012)   2/3/2012, 10:19 am

CloudConnection wrote:

You may or may not know this already, but the release of the Minecraft Server has been delayed due to problems with the VPS service provider. Luna and Mighty Eater don't know exactly when it will be up, but they say it should be up by the weekend. We apologize for this inconvenience, and hope to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Hang tight, guys.
Quote button works.
Once again, server. We working on it *le sigh*
Back to top Go down
TurboNarwhal

PostSubject: Re: Update (March 1st, 2012)   2/3/2012, 10:24 am

Awesome. I really never noticed how much the quote button means to me, as i have never not had one. You are the man for fixing this!

All the upgrades are looking good!

Sucks about the MC server though. I will be happy to see it up.

And an interesting anecdote, my home server that I use most often is kind of what got me watching the show now that I really think about it. The thing you have to understand is this server is ancient (alpha) and HUGE. One day i was cruising along exploring and I found statues of the Mane Six, finding that was the catalyst that made me start watching the show. I still dont know who made them, if I can find them again, Ill post pics somewhere.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update (March 1st, 2012)   

Back to top Go down

Update (March 1st, 2012)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1