Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

It is a fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: It is a fish   1/3/2012, 12:36 am

To keep people somewhat entertained, I'm just going to drop a random little forum 'game' that I stole from some other person from some other forum that I have yet to remember.

At the bottom I present 'A', he is a fish, and he could use some improvements to survive this hostile forum. But he doesn't have anything to start with but a small little tail, so how about we give him a dose of time and a chance at evolution eh?

Rules
So here's how it works, you take A, you are to draw a small change to him using MSPaint, this change is limited only by your imagination and a slight dose of common sense and will be his step in evolution.

That new A is now Aa. You are to upload the resulting 'thing' you've made.

The next person may take A, or Aa to improve, his or her choice. If this person chooses A to improve, he or she would create a new little monster known as Ab.

If this person chooses Aa, he or she would create a new little monster known as AAa.

AAa could become AAAa, then someone might think AAAa is crap and decides to make AAAb, then some other person concludes AAAb is so cool with it's missile launching fins and decides to make AAABa which is armed with nuclear-missile launching fins. Remember, you are limited by your imagination.

Anyway, to simply put, the most popular and coolest road of evolution this fish takes will be the surviving specimen 'til God knows when. This is a hostile and treacherous forum, the one main rule is survival of the coolest.

I think I've been painfully obvious enough. But before I end my rambling, I suggest giving your little creature a name. 'Slick Sand-Crawler', 'RocketFin', 'Nuclear-Fart Fish', whatever, the limit is imagination. This is only to make identifying them easier.

Here ends my rambling

ID: A
NAME: The Its-Only-Two-Dots Pond Ghost
PET NAME: A

Eyes are of no use in this fish's haunting ground, which is about 123891723987 feet down a small pond. Instead, it's huge mouth acts as a sonar blah-blah and the it's dot-like eyes detect the reflecting sound because of it's sensitive receptors called God knows what. The signals are interpreted through it's stupid brain which unfortunately is actually non-existent. His species are close friends of Patrick Star, scientists have no idea how this is even remotely possible since the Its-Only-Two-Dots fish lives 9000^42 AUs away from Bikini Bottom.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: It is a fish   1/3/2012, 6:10 am

ID: Aa
NAME: Beefy Mc Beefinstine
PET NAME: Aa

Not the smartest fish in the sea, Beefy resorted to the only things he knew, to survive.
Hard drugs, steroids and interpretive dance which he uses to bully all the other fish. He is actually quite graceful.

Deviant art
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: It is a fish   1/3/2012, 10:06 pm

ID: AAa
NAME (Formal Version): The Butt-Rocket Semi-Homo-Sapius Fish
PET NAME (Informal Version of Name): AAa (Yeah, very imaginative.)

After the development of arms and legs, this fish's ancestors decided to go for land. Unfortunately though, there wasn't much land to start with, the total land mass is only about a square inch, and all that was used to make the boundary for the 123891723987 feet deep pond.

So after much consideration, it's ancestors quickly retreated back to the water after only a thousand years on land. In that very short period, the fish lost it's tail, and of course recklessly retreated itself into the water, but at the slight miscalculation of the Universe (the Universe was still eating lunch when the error occurred), they somehow ended up in the massive ocean instead of the 123891723987 feet deep pond it's ancestors once lived in.

To make up for the hostility of the ocean, this fish quickly improvised and created a butt rocket where it could escape predators and excrete explosive diarrhea, making sure the predator lost it's appetite as soon as it was an inch close to this fish.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is a fish   

Back to top Go down

It is a fish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1