View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   24/6/2012, 7:45 am

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:
Spoiler:

If this was coming from any other entity than Pinkie Pie, I would be clamping my ears shut.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   24/6/2012, 8:28 am

Flutterdude wrote:
PinkiePieRocks! wrote:
Spoiler:

If this was coming from any other entity than Pinkie Pie, I would be clamping my ears shut.
And that would do absolutely nothing, as you are reading and hearing it in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   25/6/2012, 6:51 am

I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the first time.

Need I say more?

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   25/6/2012, 8:25 am

ENGLAND LOST THE EURO 2012 BLOODY FUDGING FUDGERS

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   25/6/2012, 8:49 am

Well I spent today beating Splinter Cell Convection on hard and kicked Callums plot at MW3 until lag made me quit.
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   25/6/2012, 9:32 am

tomzie95 wrote:
All that fucking Ashley Coles fault!!! Rage1!!!!1!
Back to top Go down
ChurchCrusade
Project Awakening Head Developer
Project Awakening Head Developer

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   25/6/2012, 9:43 am

Just got back from my trip, it was a blast. I took some pictures to share with everypony, so I'll get them uploaded and posted in the Everything Else section :D

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   25/6/2012, 12:04 pm

tomzie95 wrote:

thats well harsh mate, maybe this will cheer you (and Luna) up :D

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   25/6/2012, 9:11 pm

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Well I spent today beating Splinter Cell Convection on hard and kicked Callums plot at MW3 until lag made me quit.

Do the two of you have S-Suss-s-sSTEEAAAM? If so, please tell me ur profile names so I can add.

And I can kick both of your plots at MW3. ...unless it involves sniper-riffles. :(

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   26/6/2012, 1:39 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
AlphaWolfBlood wrote:

Do the two of you have S-Suss-s-sSTEEAAAM? If so, please tell me ur profile names so I can add.

And I can kick both of your plots at MW3. ...unless it involves sniper-riffles. :(

I do have steam, however we were playing MW3 on an Xbox 360. Still my steam name is the same as the name I use everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   26/6/2012, 1:56 am

BLOODY SCOUSE DECK ED

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   26/6/2012, 1:59 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
AlphaWolfBlood wrote:

I sent you a friend req, under the name of Shadow Poni
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   26/6/2012, 1:19 pm

Today was a "great" start of to a week long project dealing with kids, kindergarten through 4th grade. This is a religious matter, so I will not put this into full detail, even though it's a big part of my childhood...

Anyways, so I have to act this entire week. I was promised one line today, which was replaced with another line which ended up not being said. Tomorrow I have to act in front of the audience, instead of being a stage hand/helping out with the children. Which I was today. Tomorrow I'll be acting with out saying any written lines. &I didn't feel too well today... and I doubt tomorrow I will feel any better. But the show must go on.

I also had to deal with my mom complaining to me about her part of the week long job. I'm going to love and tolerate this week to the best of my ability. (Aka listening to Octavarium and other CD's when I have the chance. And trying to learn hand motions to some religious songs this year. Takenawayfromme.Grrr.Myjob.AAA. And deal with a nanny job with my mom and bro right after work. YAY. :/ ) ((Panic Attack.. maybe. Sacrificed Sons... nah. Root of it all... mehaybe. These walls.. that could be it. I walk beside you.. nah. Now I'l just listing songs instead of having them relate to my day. Or week. What am I trying to accomplish? But I am learning the titles. :) ))

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   26/6/2012, 1:39 pm

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:
Today was a "great" start of to a week long project dealing with kids, kindergarten through 4th grade. This is a religious matter, so I will not put this into full detail, even though it's a big part of my childhood...

Anyways, so I have to act this entire week. I was promised one line today, which was replaced with another line which ended up not being said. Tomorrow I have to act in front of the audience, instead of being a stage hand/helping out with the children. Which I was today. Tomorrow I'll be acting with out saying any written lines. &I didn't feel too well today... and I doubt tomorrow I will feel any better. But the show must go on.

I also had to deal with my mom complaining to me about her part of the week long job. I'm going to love and tolerate this week to the best of my ability. (Aka listening to Octavarium and other CD's when I have the chance. And trying to learn hand motions to some religious songs this year. Takenawayfromme.Grrr.Myjob.AAA. And deal with a nanny job with my mom and bro right after work. YAY. :/ ) ((Panic Attack.. maybe. Sacrificed Sons... nah. Root of it all... mehaybe. These walls.. that could be it. I walk beside you.. nah. Now I'l just listing songs instead of having them relate to my day. Or week. What am I trying to accomplish? But I am learning the titles. :) ))

sounds like a rough week youve got ahead of you, its good to see you are facing it with a possitive attitude :D may the pony be with you.

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   26/6/2012, 1:45 pm

ducklicker wrote:
PinkiePieRocks! wrote:

sounds like a rough week youve got ahead of you, its good to see you are facing it with a possitive attitude :D may the pony be with you.

I always try to keep a positive attitude, even if the week seems rough. Anyways, off to bed. Long week ahead of me. Then actual summer vacation! Full of reading books and RELAXING. Which I really need to do.. :/ night! :)

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   26/6/2012, 9:07 pm

Today I woke up to dragon force fury of the storm :3

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
CloudConnection

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   30/6/2012, 1:58 pm

Today I nearly suffered a heat stroke while mowing my lawn. Thank God my pool is open. And cool.

After that I decided to dick around in L.A. Noire with my brother. We'd keep setting destinations for each other in Streets of L.A. and try to get to our destination while causing as least amount of damage as possible. Then I discovered a cinematic-type camera mode you can choose by hitting up on the D-pad (Xbox 360 controls). It makes driving just a bit more difficult and more fun to navigate. After a while, we just said "fuck it" and decided to go to our destinations while driving on the sidewalk. Fun times.

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   4/7/2012, 2:46 am

Okay, so I can say that yesterday was fun! And today I am gonna seem to have a blast too!
Okay so my fun days happened on Sunday. I had a horrible week, but weeding, swimming, and driving on the sidewalk with Cloud and his bro cheered me up. :) A lot.

Then yesterday, I started work. (Not a job, just work I am being paid for). I helped sort through boxes and made cookies! :) and will get paid for it all! And I played Robinson Crusoe last night and got scared from the spiders and the dead body hanging from a noose. *shivers*

And I have problems with my modem at home, but the family thinks it is Comcast's fault. So I have to go to other areas to use the computer. It is not that fun. >>

Today I might go swimming. But I know I am going to play video games, have fun with my boss (and friend) and my bro. :D I think that's it.
I have no idea what I'll be doing for the fourth of July though. :/

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   6/7/2012, 1:12 am

Spent the 4th of July at Cedar Point in Ohio, I left at 7AM and got back at 3AM so I'm tired after that.
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   6/7/2012, 2:28 am

Am I the only one sick of seeing everything cute and fuzzy on this forum ?

Just me ?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   6/7/2012, 2:52 am

tomzie95 wrote:

Just me ?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   6/7/2012, 5:09 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:
tomzie95 wrote:

Just me ?

Spoiler:

TAKE THAT

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   6/7/2012, 8:00 am

tomzie95 wrote:
Topsy Kretts wrote:
tomzie95 wrote:

Just me ?

Spoiler:

TAKE THAT

Beautiful...

And I love my work! Making 7 bucks an hour, times are uncertain cause it is summer... And I get paid for cooking! :3 Already have 'bout 90 bucks so far. :) Love it! :D
And yesterday I had firework sounds surrounding my house. It was loud and colorful when I searched for them through the thick amount of trees. And I watched at least one hour of George Carlin too. And swimming.. AMERICA! F- YEAH! Happy b-day 'Mer-- I'm a day off. D:

But, yeah, does anyone have change for a penny? :L

Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   6/7/2012, 8:02 am

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:

Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   6/7/2012, 9:24 am

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:

*writes Amy two checks for .5 cents*

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   

Back to top Go down

How was your day today?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next