HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkSnivy

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 12:49 pm

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT I GOT SHOT IN THE HEART AND LIVED SO I TURNED AROUND AND FUCKED UP THE PERSON THIS IS THE FIRST DREAM I HAD IN MOUTHS

FUN RIGHT?

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 1:51 pm

Luna wrote:
That sounds absolutely fucking horrific i feel so sorry that you had to experience that.. omg. If that kept happening to me every night i would have.. well i don't know. But still, thats horrible.
yeah it was pretty bad back then, but when i found out i wasnt the only one that had experienced this and understood that it was just my mind fucking with me it stoped being scary, the noise though it never stoped being annoying.

Luna wrote:
Beer please.
ok :D
Spoiler:

lexiedark wrote:
I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT I GOT SHOT IN THE HEART AND LIVED SO I TURNED AROUND AND FUCKED UP THE PERSON THIS IS THE FIRST DREAM I HAD IN MOUTHS

FUN RIGHT?

of course, immortality and fucking people up is always fun, did you feel pain from the gunshot?

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 2:02 pm

ducklicker wrote:

lexiedark wrote:

FUN RIGHT?

of course, immortality and fucking people up is always fun, did you feel pain from the gunshot?

I DID I! I COULD FEEL ALL THE BLOOD TO. IT WAS COLD AND RUNNY.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 2:50 pm

lexiedark wrote:
ducklicker wrote:

lexiedark wrote:

FUN RIGHT?

damn, just reading that made my chest feel tingly

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 2:57 pm

ducklicker wrote:
lexiedark wrote:
ducklicker wrote:

lexiedark wrote:

FUN RIGHT?

damn, just reading that made my chest feel tingly

I COULD STILL FEEL IT FOR AN HOUR AFTER I WOKE UP

PostSubject: Re: dreams   4/6/2012, 5:26 pm

i had a dream with a tiem machine that was small and u sit n it and it had a wheel made os dirt and grass and it has about 1 foot long and 3 feet wide and 3 feet tall and it roled around and had 2 handles and i have no idea how it worked just that it did

PostSubject: Re: dreams   5/6/2012, 1:15 pm

:sleep: i dreamt with the forums, discusing with our beloved Cloud how much Anaal Nathrakh rules, or how he called them "the thrakh" also which was our favorite Slayer album,(mine is god hates us all, yes that makes me a poser slayer fan whatever deal with it) and i think he said seasons in the abyss, which might be true since i kind of remember him writing that on one of the music forums, or maybe im starting to confuse dream world with real world.

on a separate REM cycle I was back in high school, but it looked like a combination of laboratories and butchery rooms, everyone was wearing lab coats stained with blood splatters. there was a big soccer game going on that day so people were allowd to leave early to go watch it, me not giving a fuck about sports was kinda walking around school aimlessly until i met my two best friends (dream friends)

One was a skiny dude with long hair and shaved on one side of his head he was wearing baggy clothes; and this brown haired girl with green eyes, she was wearing a sundress and a denim jacket, we decided to go do whatever so we got into this bus and she started driving, we stoped at some store that was already closing and bought nothing, and went back to the bus, she drove us around some more until we arived at a field with green shiny grass, and she parked near a wall were three or four cars were parked,

i looked around and saw this giant statue of a snake head made of stone with a red tongue, and knew that this was near the stadium the game was going on, we were goin to see it but i just decided to stay and watch the car, the girl gave me the keys and looked mad at me for not wanting to come, they started walking away and i started to play a song in my head and playing air drums, since no one was around

i looked around and saw nothing but green, and in the distance a thick misty forest which fog glowed a golden green, it was beautiful, i walked around in circles just thinking of songs and watching the forest for a good time of the dream, eventually i could see my friends coming back in the distance, and as they were walking i stared into this weird tall tree, the glow of the fog made it look even more majestic, somehow i felt as if the tree was a divine entity it felt like being precense of god itself

when the dude was at talking range i started rambling on about how this tree was divine "if i climbed to the top of that tree man, i would certainly speak with god" i reached my hand out as if trying to reach for it, (like one used to do with things far from us when we were kids, pretending to be giants) and then the tree was in my hand, except it wasnt a massive tree but a tiny branch covered in green mold ,and glowing with that golden green, and then i woke up.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   5/6/2012, 1:19 pm

ducklicker wrote:
discusing with our beloved Cloud how much Anaal Nathrakh rules, or how he called them "the thrakh" also which was our favorite Slayer album,(mine is god hates us all, yes that makes me a poser slayer fan whatever deal with it) and i think he said seasons in the abyss, which might be true since i kind of remember him writing that on one of the music forums

I have never even heard of Anaal Nathrakh :shock:

But yeah, Seasons is my favorite Slayer album. And uh, I also really liked God Hates Us All...

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   6/6/2012, 1:54 pm

CloudConnection wrote:
And uh, I also really liked God Hates Us All...
its good isnt it? :)

todays dream was too personal to share. :oops:

Anyway, here are the animations in the "Sock" series, created by David Firth, in which he attempts to portray the wolrd of dreams. :sleep: Enjoy
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/6/2012, 1:16 am

Had a dream last night that I made sweet passionate loving love to Rarity. I was in my Thorn form so it wasn't bestiality.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/6/2012, 2:52 am

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Had a dream last night that I made sweet passionate loving love to Rarity. I was in my Thorn form so it wasn't bestiality.

Rarity, why!? :P

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/6/2012, 3:13 am

Its not like I can control my dreams, I just hope Applejack wont be upset. I don't know if I can take another of her "punishments."
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/6/2012, 4:42 am

/me hands aj the sledge hammer

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/6/2012, 4:49 am

I wish I could contribute to this, but my dreams are pretty uninteresting. :P

PostSubject: Re: dreams   13/6/2012, 4:05 pm

today i dreamt i was walking down into a subway station, it was really dark and got darker the furhter down i went, i only saw like two or three people while walking down (wish it were like that in real life) eventually i started to get suspicious and got out my trusty handgun, and as i walked through this dark path, some creature came out of a wall and draged me through an earth tunel (kind of like that dog-man monster in penumbra) it let me go in this weird metallic walled room, like in a space ship.

i walked out into a hallway where i was attacked by this little alien parasite thing that bit me in my abdomen, then it ran away and my liver popped out and started to gain life of its own and transforming into this kite looking gray alien and proceeded to eat my legs on one chomp, then i started to morph, or what was left of me, i grew taller and stronger and remembered i was some secret agent of sorts and being infected and morphing was the target all along so that i may serve as a study subject for some.......thing :suspect:

so i start walking (guess my legs grew back? :scratch: ) into this room where this armoured ponies were, it was a small room and they were wearing this metallic shiny full body armour, one was working a hologram computer and the other was just sitting. I was invisible at the time and kicked their asses with my newfound strenght.

Somehow i ended up in the apartment building i lived in when i was little, it was empty, no furniture just darkness and a dim light that came from no apparent source i heard loud bangings at the door and knew that this was some monster that was going to kill me, so i aimed my gun at the door and started yelling nervously “come on budy lets do this, come on im ready, i kill you, i fucking kill you” the banging stoped and then i heard weird noises coming from everywhere and nowhere so i got into what was my old bedroom and looked thru the window to the parking spaces, darkness there, and nothing more, deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming, i crawled onto a corner of the room and started whispering to myself “they are here, holy shit im dead, im so fucking dead they're going to kill me, oh god, oh god no” ( i seriously started to freak the fuck out ) and then i woke up and started to laugh my ass off :D

PostSubject: Re: dreams   13/6/2012, 4:26 pm

i once had a fever dream i swear was real for a week or 2

in the dream i had bought a space ship (not sure were the money came from) and moved my house into it

PostSubject: Re: dreams   13/6/2012, 11:22 pm

how does one remember dreams that accurately?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/6/2012, 1:38 am

magic... or he is making it up ether way i enjoy reading it

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/6/2012, 6:27 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:
how does one remember dreams that accurately?

when you wake up the first thing you have to do is try to remember your dream, you may only have a little scene or feeling left from it but just hold the position you're in, close your eyes and try to backtrack what happened, at first it may be hard (it was for me) but eventually you're gonna start remembering bigger chunks of dreams. it's easier when you're on vacation or during the weekend because you can have a nice 8 hour sleep and time to just stay in bed and try to remember.

a little exercise that might help you is to try and do this thing with your everyday life, before going to sleep try to remember all the things you did during the day, focus on the details of the places youve been and what you were doing, what were your five senses experiencing at the time?

auto suggestion and having a dream journal also helped me a lot back in the day.

this might help you

today's dream was boooooring :|

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/6/2012, 7:46 am

i can partaily recall dreams days later with out any of this stuff

PostSubject: Re: dreams   18/6/2012, 1:51 pm

today i had a costco hot dog, but the guy that served it poured chamoy sauce over it so it tasted like shit, i also watched the night sky and saw all the planets align in a weird way around the sun, it was rahter beautiful, i also was running through a park and was amazed at the fact that i was not getting tired at all. i dont remember this dream in a very linear way, its like i had scenes deleted here and there

yesterday i also had a running dream, i was in an abandoned hotel with a bunch of guys and girls, and i was a 30 dollar male prostitute, and got to bang an old high school crush and win 30 bucks, though i dont think she even paid me. i got out for a run and raced a girl in black and red pants, we raced throug a park and went into some big abandoned white buildings with weird machines and then went down some stairs onto a pool full of hot girls, but this was a crime so a bunch of swat people came with guns and tried to arrest me, some guy in a helicopter got down and grabed me, he was attached to a helicopter by a cable to his waist so we were being draged by the chopper through the air, i got out a pair of spray deodorant cans out of nowhere and started spraying his legs, since he was behind me i was also spraying myself and felt the thing freezing my legs and testicles. and then i woke up with a weird sensation down there :P

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: dreams   18/6/2012, 11:27 pm

Last night, I dreamed that my kazoo was in a state of rapid deterioration and my brother and I scoured town looking for a new one. Eventually I came to a vending machine in a gas station and got myself a root beer. Down the hatch along with the root beer was a new kazoo.

Pretty mundane yet bizarre at the same time.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/6/2012, 6:08 am

Had a dream last night that Luna came to bring me to Equestria, told me she was my mother, and sang me lulibys. Didn't tell me who my dad was though, guess its Callum.
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/6/2012, 6:44 am

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Had a dream last night that Luna came to bring me to Equestria, told me she was my mother, and sang me lulibys. Didn't tell me who my dad was though, guess its Callum.

*I* want Luna to hold me and sing me lullabies, too....

Spoiler:

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/6/2012, 9:31 am

* outstretched hoof*

Come now dear children, and play in my garden of shadows.

Anyway, I had some more nsfw dreams. And like before, I won't be sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams   

Back to top Go down

dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next