HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   22/5/2012, 1:56 pm

:sleep: well todays dream was very ordinary, just fighting inside a submarine against a bunch of yellow metal gear rays (i was in charge of torpedo launching of course :P ) and exploring a fantasy land entering majestic temples to slay demonic hounds with a sword and dual handguns, only to find out later that they were good doggies and just let them hang around me while i did my shit, you know, no biggie.

you guys really dont remember any dreams? or is it just that im the only dumbass that cares about sharing them :|

Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/5/2012, 8:41 am

Nevel wrote:
PONY DREAM

Last Night i had possibly one of the greatest, and most RANDOM dreams ever. I'm going to post my entire dream here but if you only wanna read about the Pony part, it'll be highlighted in Orange ;) The following dream contains a mix of Ponies, Wrestling, Harry Potter, Subway/Pizza Hut and a random gun fight.

The dream starts off with... err... something? I think I was playing a video game with a friend, I don't remember... NO MY DREAM IS FADING! Skipping to all the best parts! I'm in the middle of a wrestling match for the Intercontinental Championship. Nevel vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian Vs. Daniel Bryan. It was a ladder match. First to climb the ladder and grab the belt wins. well, wrestling stuff happens, then at one point Ricardo Rodriques interfers and grabs me by the throat and lifts me into the air (strange because he's not strong at all)

As he's choking me, I notice that he has a white unicorn horn and it's glowing blue. I see that he's trying to cheat and levitate the belt down to Del Rio. I pull a sweetie belle and smack the horn, stopping the magic for a moment. But this only works once. Ricardo uses the spell again and I hit it but i'm so tired that I can't hit it hard enough to stop him. Suddenly Scootaloo jumps on Ricardo's back and screams "Get off of her" (HER?!?) At this point I've suddenly turned into Lyra (with hands...Is this my dream or Lyra's?)

Ricardo with full force throws Scootaloo to the ground. In my anger I use my full force to smack the horn again. It works and the spell stops. But again straight after he uses the spell to try and get the belt. Scootaloo then bites Ricardo's free hand and doesn't let go. He lets me goof me, then grabs Scootaloo by her mane and tosses her off to the concrete floor. PURE RAGE!! I turn around and buck Ricardo in the face, breaking his horn in half.

I then ran to Scootaloo and she wasn't moving. I layed down next to her and wrapped her in a tight hug. "It's okay" I said. "I won't let anyone else hurt you" as I held her close to my chest I heard her say "Thank you... mom" I started to cry (Me, Nevel, not Lyra. Even tho I am Lyra in this dream it was me who was crying because this was such a sad and beautiful moment. She called me "Mom" *cries*) But I stopped myself. I had to be strong for the little filly.I hear the bell ring, meaning the match is over. I then see Daniel Bryan driving away in a car with AJ, holding the belt as he screams "YES! YES! YES!" I close my eyes and hug the filly in my arms tighter. (yes, because Lyra in my dream has hands, remember? :P so their arms! Still can't believe i'm Lyra in this XD )

I open my eyes and I'm on a train. The Hogwarts Express. I'm sitting with Harry, Ron and Hermiony and they look lkike there in there 6th year at hogwarts. (Half Blood Prince time. I'm Nevel again btw) and Harry gets a call on his mobile phone (Yes, Harry Potter has a cellphone :P) on the other end is Snape and he says "Hello Mr. Potter. I have a class assinment for you. The view pans outwards above the train and then fades to black.

I wake up at this point and i have a HORRIBLE Migraine. The pain was insane it hurt so much. did all these weird combinations of dreams give me brain damage? If so, WORTH IT if only for hearing Scootaloo call me mom :) I fell asleep quite quickly, dispite the pain, judging from how bright it was outside i guess it must have been like 4:30am. 30 mins for one last dream.

Instantly i'm in a Subway. not the Train kind, but the fastfood kind. i'm walking through the back with the managers daughter (she's about 16) and we see in the back, her father. They have him tied to a chair and are beating him up. they want him to sign a deal to make Subway sell Pizza's. He refuses because pizza's arn't healthy. I then get a gun and with my friends (who appear out of nowhere) we start shooting the bad guys, guns go bang bang, people die, enemy leader escapes, kills the girls father, she cries, we vow revenge, we gather as much stuff as we can, ready to chase him across the world.

I drink a "Mars Bar Energy Drink" Because that sounds delicious *rolls eyes* and we get in a truck, we drive to the other side of the road to the enemy base... yes. DRIVE to the OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD... point? The place is called "Subway with Pizza hut" I say "That's a great idea, Pizza in a Subway" The girl says "Fine, guess my dad died for nothing" She runs off upset, i chase her and my alarm goes off, waking me up.

MY HEAD WAS EXPLODING WITH PAIN!!! Needed painkillers so badly. so I took some. 2 mins later I was perfectly fine :) So there you have it. if you read all of this. WTF?!!? If you read only the pony part, lemme say this. Scootaloo is now currently my favourate pony! :) only because she called me Mom :D Can anyone draw fanart of Scootaloo hugging Lyra? I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE that :)

I can't believe you remember that much.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/5/2012, 10:02 am

damb thats one hell of a dream

i cant piece my dreams into words, they just get to weird and missmatched

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/5/2012, 2:12 pm

wow Nevel that was a really good dream, nice job recalling all that. see people? its not that hard.

Quote :
I say "That's a great idea, Pizza in a Subway" The girl says "Fine, guess my dad died for nothing" She runs off upset.

i feel bad for laughing at that but its just hilarious.

well today i couldnt sleep very well, woke up like 7 times during the night so no dream to report :( buuuuuut i did find my old dream diary :bounce: , the very first entry is from may 7th 2008 its insane how illegible my writing was back then.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/5/2012, 3:04 pm

ducklicker wrote:
wow Nevel that was a really good dream, nice job recalling all that. see people? its not that hard.

Quote :
I say "That's a great idea, Pizza in a Subway" The girl says "Fine, guess my dad died for nothing" She runs off upset.

i feel bad for laughing at that but its just hilarious.

well today i couldnt sleep very well, woke up like 7 times during the night so no dream to report :( buuuuuut i did find my old dream diary :bounce: , the very first entry is from may 7th 2008 its insane how illegible my writing was back then.

damb
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/5/2012, 9:38 am

Last night, I had a dream that literally made me cry with happiness, as in I woke up with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

I was running across this salt flat area, like the ones in Utah. And I was just running and running without stopping or thinking. I was running pretty fast too.

At first, I was alone, but when I looked to my right, I saw my persona, Black Tribal, catching up to me and now running beside me. He turned his head and smiled at me before getting back to galloping alongside me.

I looked to my left and I saw my other persona(a gaming pony persona; I'll describe him later). His name was Gold Andromeda. He smiled at me and went back to galloping beside me.

Turning my head and looking back, I saw all the other OC's I've created running close behind me.

Every one of the OC's were smiling at me.

The OC Revenant Hunter, with his daughter Passion Spirit, flew up and across the sky ahead of me, followed by the pegasus OC's of Sky Runner, Eclipse, and Jegudiel.

I felt myself get picked up in the dream by both Black Tribal's magic and the magic of Reposado Damassine.

I awoke when I flew alongside my pegasus OC's, laughing with joy.

.....Best. Dream. Ever.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: dreams   27/5/2012, 4:56 am

Lets see if I remember some of the facts about dreams.

-You have a dream sequence about every 90 minutes.
-In the morning, you'll forget 20% of your dream, in the afternoon, you'll forget 80% of your dream.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   29/5/2012, 3:00 pm

well, yesterday i went to bed and started listening to Suicide Commando┬┤s axis of evil cd, and started to slip into that state where youre not really sleeping but not really awake, having momentary dreams, and on the song "face of death" i was dreaming i was on the computer watching mexican drug cartel beheading videos, and started watching one where they start cutting the throat of this beautiful girl, and so i opened itunes to stop the song, and of course it didnt stop, somehow i knew i was lying on my bed, but felt like i was really siting in front of my computer, so i reach down for my ipod, completely erasing the dream imagery from my mind, and pause the song, and after a few seconds i realized how stupid this was since i have no way to go back to my dream computer so i just kept listening to my music.
:lol:

todays dream was pretty much me and this other black guy recruiting forces for a rebel resistance on some shitty african country, going through streets asking people random questions and geting them to get into the back of the truck we were driving, then going back to our leader, who was this huge, muscle beheamoth of a guy, and he started to give a speech about the resistance leader, saying how he was not an army of violence or war, but an army of words and peaceful poetry, and it turned out it was Bob Marley he was talking about, and i was like, "well why the fuck are we recruiting soldiers for then?" i mean we were carrying AK-47s. (im no gun enthusiast, but at least i know what that one looks like :P )

also had a dream about being Raiden from metal gear2, and just playing the game, sneaking around, and stuff, there was this part where a soldier spoted me, but it was this blonde girl in a silly white bird suit, though you could see she was actually really beautiful behind the costume, she took me with her bird feet and flew me to this platform where she proceeded to die dramatically and without any apparent cause, i didnt gave much of a fuck, and proceeded to do some more sneaking action, didnt get into a gun fight though which was kinda boring :|

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 3:30 am

hey i have one that is possible to translate to human language finally

i had a dream i was planing pinkies next birthday party (i was human) and i invited things from other detentions (like ours) and aliens and all kinds of things, the details are sketchy but it was going to be at twilights library and it was and it was an epic party, i cant remember who but some people of the forum were there even though i didnt invite u

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 3:52 am

Well thanks now I know who not to invite to my parties.
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 4:04 am

I have NSFW dreams, i won't share.
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 4:23 am

Luna wrote:
SHARE THE BUCKING DREAM!!!
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 4:24 am

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Well thanks now I know who not to invite to my parties.
hey i let yall that showed up stay
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 4:50 am

Luna wrote:

Juicy details please.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 5:09 am

Well this is an honest thread . I suffer with awful nightmares (mares :3 ) and my dreams include some one stabbing me or me in bed with some dark figure just standing over me in bed(No homo)

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 5:18 am

tom, go to a therapist

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 5:30 am

tomzie95 wrote:
Well this is an honest thread . I suffer with awful nightmares (mares :3 ) and my dreams include some one stabbing me or me in bed with some dark figure just standing over me in bed(No homo)

Only just above the ordinary. Meh.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tomzie95

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 7:23 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:
tomzie95 wrote:

Only just above the ordinary. Meh.

Something like this I think

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
CloudConnection

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 7:34 am

tomzie95 wrote:

Let it be known that Tom suffers from somnipathy.

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 8:40 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:
Luna wrote:

Juicy details please.
You will have to get me slightly intoxicated first.
Back to top Go down
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 9:36 am

tomzie95 wrote:

sorry to hear you experience this nightmares

the dream where you are in bed with this dark figure. is it a proper dream or is it sleep Paralysis?
i had some episodes of SP when i was younger, i had this woman sitting on top of me screaming at my face, the most horrid sound ive ever heard in my life (it had somehting to do with the ear bones moving rapidly during sleep state or something) her eyes were black and hollow as if someone carved them out, and her hair was long and straight she looked like the girl from the ring except worse.

the first time this happened i was like 10 years old, and not knowing it was SP i thought either a demon just visited me or i was going officialy fucking insane, didnt tell my parents because i didnt want them to think their son was crazy, and for a good period of time i went to bed terrified and not wanting to go to sleep.

it kept happening two or three times a week, i kinda got used to it but it still scared the shit out of me, but on the bright side this was also around the time i started to have frequesnt lucid dreams.

one day i was reading a magazine that had this article on lucid dreaming and did some research on the interwebs, and also learned about SP and this demon experences("old hag "some sites would call it), ever sisnce any time SP happened the demon went away,but the sound never did. unfortunately i dont experience SP or lucid dreaming anymore :cry:

@luna. post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post .

Spoiler:

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   1/6/2012, 12:32 pm

ducklicker wrote:
i had this woman sitting on top of me screaming at my face, the most horrid sound ive ever heard in my life (it had somehting to do with the ear bones moving rapidly during sleep state or something) her eyes were black and hollow as if someone carved them out, and her hair was long and straight she looked like the girl from the ring except worse.

the first time this happened i was like 10 years old, and not knowing it was SP i thought either a demon just visited me or i was going officialy fucking insane, didnt tell my parents because i didnt want them to think their son was crazy, and for a good period of time i went to bed terrified and not wanting to go to sleep.

That sounds absolutely fucking horrific i feel so sorry that you had to experience that.. omg. If that kept happening to me every night i would have.. well i don't know. But still, thats horrible.

ducklicker wrote:
@luna. post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post .

Beer please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams   

Back to top Go down

dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next