Share | 

dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 1:07 pm

nice dream thor, and nicely written .

today i had like three dreams, (i woke up three times in the night) but the most bizarre was the one where i was driving a car driving over
things and bumping other cars, then i got arrested and sent to this military school compound, it looked like a realy shitty public school, the walls
were white, but that kind of white that looks yellowish brown, and two militar looking dudes arrived and proceeded to whip my naked ass with a black belt,
it hurt like a motherfucker, then they told me to turn around and i saw people from all the schools ive been in real life just walking around,
and i had my pants down, but didnt realy care to cover, and then i had my private parts whipped crazy, it was painful but for some reason i was
ok with it, then when it was finished i pulled my pants up and felt the blood on my butt sticking to my boxers , i went to the library and picked
the book "Dante's Inferno"which im guessing was the hell part of the "Divine Comedy" i only flipped the pages looking for pictures Happy
and it had very disturbing illustrations,the content was creepy but the style of the drwawings was even more, i looked for a place to sit but my ass was
realy hurting so i just walked around the library until
i woke up, with a weird sensation on my butt and privates. Despair

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 4:27 pm

Last night, I actually had a pretty clear dream with my OC, Black Tribal, and my friend's OC, Crimson Heart(red pegasus stallion with a black mane and tail that have branching red lines on them).

They were sitting outside on a balcony and staring at the full moon. Crimson turns to Tribal and asks "Do you think Celestia and Luna own the Sun and the Moon?"

Tribal contemplates and says "Well....I guess Luna would own the Moon, according to Squatter's Rights, since she's been on the moon for a thousand years when you need to be there for only ten years to declare ownership."

Crimson nods at that. "Makes sense......but what about Princess Celestia?"

Tribal again looks up and contemplates again. "I....don't really know.....I guess she doesn't, not unless she's been on the Sun for ten years."

Crimson nods again. "Makes sense......so Luna owns the Moon and Celestia doesn't own the Sun."

Tribal nods, both are still looking at the Moon. ".....Yup....."

And that's when the dream ended.

.....huh, maybe I should sleep better more often. I have my best dreams when I sleep good.

Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 4:41 pm

^ dreaming about your OCs is kinda creepy bro. Huh?

Anyways. Last night, my dream was in first person. I was in an ancient japanese-like compound or castle, likely a military one considering the huge lot of open space in the grounds where it was ridiculously cold but snowing gently. I was a samurai with fellow samurai there, clad fully in armor, with a mask, so I didn't know my face nor anyone else's. For some reason, we were aware of an imminent attack.

The weird part is, our armour was in fact full metal powered armour with a japanese twist, our bodies were huge compared to average people, the sky had a red tint to it, and the invaders came in hovercrafts, their weapons were typical sci-fi plasma rifles and glowing blades, and they looked like something out of District 9.

Our own numbers were only in a few dozens, but the battle went relatively okay-ish, despite only having sizable japanese swords and spears, and being fully exposed to the elements in the open grounds. Throughout the battle, every invader I killed made me half-wake up and I would feel like I've earned another hundred cuts and bruises. Towards the end of the battle, I went 'kamikaze' and ran into the invaders, then stabbed my abdomen. Doing so was a way to die honourbly and cause a massive explosion Happy

Then I woke up, sad that my epic fantasy battle had to end Pinkie Sad

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 6:15 pm

What do you guys smoke or eat before sleeping Huh?
I hardly ever have dreams and if i do i never remember them Despair

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 6:42 pm

AlGreat wrote:

I take consistent doses of meth and pot.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: dreams   27/8/2012, 7:10 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:
^ dreaming about your OCs is kinda creepy bro. Huh?

What's creepy about having dreams with your OC's in them? I usually get ideas to add to my stories when I have these kind of dreams. And being able to have a dream where your own creation has a life of it's own and speaks for themselves usually means you have a very creative mind.

Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: dreams   27/8/2012, 2:37 pm

Topsy Kretts wrote:
AlGreat wrote:

I take consistent doses of meth and pot.
The weed is good but i lose the high before i go to bed Rage

PostSubject: Re: dreams   28/8/2012, 5:52 am

I want to lucid dream and/or make a pony tulpa.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/9/2012, 11:58 pm

i had a horrible horrible dream

this story is not particularly for the light hearted, you have been warned
Spoiler:

this is one pony dream i wish i didnt have

PostSubject: Re: dreams   13/9/2012, 8:19 pm

bioreactor wrote:
i had a horrible horrible dream

this story is not particularly for the light hearted, you have been warned
Spoiler:

this is one pony dream i wish i didnt have

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: dreams   13/9/2012, 11:57 pm

I dont dream, or i forget its sad :/

Id love to dream about ponies though. I only remember having one dream recently but i cant remember what it was about, MAYBE there were ponies its hard to say.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/9/2012, 12:08 am

thats my 4th pony dream only remember that one and the first one

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/9/2012, 5:20 am

I dreamt that we had our own version of MLP: FIM. The title was different, an unknown song was playing, and it was playing like the Italian version of the MLP intro, except it had random scenes involving a few of the OC's some people here have. It was like watching a show that had branched off of MLP: FIM and became independent.

More on that later.

Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/9/2012, 11:22 pm

Black Tribal wrote:
I dreamt that we had our own version of MLP: FIM. The title was different, an unknown song was playing, and it was playing like the Italian version of the MLP intro, except it had random scenes involving a few of the OC's some people here have. It was like watching a show that had branched off of MLP: FIM and became independent.

More on that later.

I AM INTRIGUED!!! Gasp

*ehem* Anyway, I just had the most adorable dream I've had in a long while...

It started out as random, non-nonsensical events that seemed climatic at first, but then later seemed to be mostly forgotten. At first, the dream was completely different - it was random epic fighting scenes of space-age marines (some of which were Stormtroopers) fighting each other with lasers and stuff, but then that all sorta faded away somehow into me playing some weird video game of some sort (don't even remember much of what it was) on my PS3. The house I was in was actually a house I've lived in before, and is still one of the most favorite homes I've ever lived in. I knew the lay-out perfectly, and even now, I can still mentally picture exactly where everything was.

There seemed to be some sort of a party/family get together thing going on, but I had sneakily been hiding in the bedroom with the console because I didn't like most of the people. When I went to get something to eat from the kitchen, it was apparently very early in the morning, and everyone was still asleep. I tried to be quiet, but I feel I may have been responsible for their waking shortly after (a common fear I have - I don't like being rude and loud while others sleep). People later slowly started coming out from the guest bedroom (which oddly enough seemed to house them all, yet for some strange reason I had the mental concept that the guest bedroom had several other bedrooms connected to in, when in actuality it doesn't) and slowly they started socializing. I wasn't directly treated bad, but I got the impression that everyone was agitated at me, and I was unwelcome. The bulk of the people were various people, either family or former friends, who I feel uncomfortable around. Very few people who make me feel more comfortable (my mother, cousins, uncle, brother) were there, and they seemed to mysteriously disappear, leaving me there with a house full of people who I don't like all that much (some individuals I absolutely hated). So, as you can imagine, I felt very awkward being in a semi-hostile environment like that, but I still tried to be a good host, being part of the family that directly owned the home. I tried to socialize with them, but over time things got more and more awkward, and everyone literally started to ignore me and talk only to each other, as if purposely pretending I don't exist. At that point I got pissed off, and returned to the master bedroom to continue my game - I had nothing to accomplish with those people, and there my stomach was full - there was no more reason to stay there, and they were all too occupied with themselves and the mounted TV (that had no logical reason to be there) that was playing some interesting nature show about aquatic life.

As I left, however, I noticed on the way out there must have been others who either felt the same way I did or simply thought the kitchen was too crowded, because they had been relaxing in the living room, watching the same show. These people I felt comfort around were not "real" people like the others I mentioned, but instead, were none other than PONIES!

I, however, was too aggravated, and continued my way to the bedroom.
- To those who are wondering, the kitchen and living room are joined directly by the hallway that leads to the bedroom I was in. When walking that direction, to the left end is the open living room, and to the right, the open kitchen. A bathroom and two other bedrooms were down that same hall before my bedroom (which was actually my parents bedroom when we lived there...), but they didn't have much attention brought to them in the dream.
The ponies, who were Twilight Sparkle, Trixie and Trail Blazer (one of Kami's OCs) gave me a brief, curious look as I walked out of the kitchen, still angry, but I payed little attention to them. I needed a moment to myself - I am an introvert, and I needed to hide for a moment. After a short while of playing that game again, I realized I needed something (don't remember what) from the living room where the mares were.

Trixie-haters beware! If you don't like her, then take a fork (preferably real as opposed to plastic) and gently poke your eyes until they bleed, then, put on some industrial goggles and continue reading. Trust me - it helps.

I went back down the hallway, passing the jerks in the kitchen who seemed to still be having a good time, into the living room. I laid low, and quietly reached to the table getting what ever it was I needed. I didn't want to disturb them from their show, so I did everything swiftly and quietly, with my back leaning like a submissive hunchback. I was about to leave again, but the show started talking about something interesting and it caught my attention. I stood there watching for a moment in curiosity - but then I realized I felt I was being an annoyance (even though the girls didn't seem to think so). I got discouraged, and kind of annoyed when I heard the others' loud voices in the kitchen, so I made my way back into hiding in the bedroom. I noticed in the corner of my eye Trixie seemed to be excited when she saw me coming back from the bedroom the first time, but she was disappointed when I made my way right back to hiding. - Trixie was on my right-side, sitting on the couch, and Twilight was on the far-left side. Trail Blazer was messing around on the floor with her phone or something, like a silly filly.

On my way out, the field of view of the dream, or "camera" seemed to exit my first-person view and went third-person, and left me and went over to the ponies, who were looking at me continue down the hallway. Trail was busy still fiddling with her phone or whatever and occasionally looking up at the show. Trixie turned her head down in sad disappointment, but Twilight gave her a reassuring look, that seemed to say "better luck next time". Trixie looked back at her, at first smiling softly, but as Twilight stopped looking, her depressed look returned as she felt no further need to pretend to be happy. The "camera" returned back to my first person view as I was back in the bedroom with the closed door (it was always closed when I'm in there) and I seemed to somehow have this sense of empathy for the emotions in the living room. I somehow sensed they wanted me in there.

After a moment, I got to a stopping point with the game, and felt the urge to go back out and be with the ponies. Now that I felt I was wanted, I had the desire to go out of hiding. I once again opened my bedroom door, ignoring my feeling of having my home invaded by the...unpleasant company, and made my way back down the hallway for the last time. Trixie, who was always directly in front of me from across the hallway on the couch, got an excited face when she saw me coming back. She realized I was looking, and shyly looked (mostly) away. I saw she was very happy to see me, and I gave a smile right back at her all the way to the living room. Trail and Twilight seemed happy too, and as I got the living room I started a minor conversation of some sort, testing the waters. I don't remember much of what was said, but I ended up sitting on the couch in between Twilight and Trixie, feeling more at home than ever. The show had continued its usual pace of giving us all a very interesting documentation of crabs, octopuses, squids, fish and the like, and I noticed Trixie had slowly and sneakily been scooching herself closer to me every minute that went by. Eventually she got pretty close to me, and I, completely taken by the adorableness of the moment, innocently laid my hand down on her hoof. Nothing was said after that point - but I could practically feel her heart beating faster in excitement. Hours go by, and we all get a little more tired and relaxed. Trail had scooched herself in between my legs, still sitting on the floor (I hugged her with my legs) and Trixie was laying completely against me now, and Twilight had been doing almost the same.

Everything basically stayed the same like that until I woke up.

It was perhaps the best dream I've had all year. Even after I was awake, I had this warmth in my heart left over from the moment.

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: dreams   15/9/2012, 8:23 am

I love how i made a character so real to someone they dream about her.

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: dreams   15/9/2012, 10:01 am

I had a dream when me luna and mario were cooking burgers

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: dreams   16/9/2012, 4:55 am

Kamikaze wrote:

And fantasize about getting in a serious relationship with.

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: dreams   16/9/2012, 7:04 pm

Thoranzalar wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:

And fantasize about getting in a serious relationship with.

Yeah well she was designed for THAT :P

PostSubject: Re: dreams   17/9/2012, 4:59 am

I was wandering aboot the fair when outta nowhere Bane and his goons show up and take over the place. Due to my highly intensive training by Space Marines I was able to avoid being yoinked and headed to the parking lot, where all the dogs people had brought with them had escaped and gone feral, locked in a conflict with a herd of alligators that were there for some reason. I used magic to hijack a motorcycle and successfully stormed out the front gate, in part thanks to the terrorists' Stormtrooper-grade accuracy and Genome Soldier-level reflexes. Once I was outside the gate I went into town and feasted on hot pockets before deciding to head back for some reason. Jumping over the outer wall, I found myself face-to-face with a guy who had been hitting on me earlier and then tried to kill me with a Nerf gun after he found out I was straight. We formed an alliance and headed into the restrooms, which lead into an underground cave system which had unfortunately already been discovered by Bane's goons. We fought our way through the catacombs until we finally - ALARM GOES OFF.
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig

PostSubject: Re: dreams   18/9/2012, 10:19 pm

I had a weird BA dream last night. I dreamt that I went onto the forums, and everyone was called 'Arualsti' I then went onto Skype and Church had renamed himself RuRu and was pretending to be me. Then I had a weird partially awake dream where all my housemates were awake before me (that NEVER happens) and were using the internet without telling me it had been activated.

Then I woke up in a bad mood.

I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: dreams   18/9/2012, 11:00 pm

wollap wrote:
I was wandering aboot the fair when outta nowhere Bane and his goons show up and take over the place. Due to my highly intensive training by Space Marines I was able to avoid being yoinked and headed to the parking lot, where all the dogs people had brought with them had escaped and gone feral, locked in a conflict with a herd of alligators that were there for some reason. I used magic to hijack a motorcycle and successfully stormed out the front gate, in part thanks to the terrorists' Stormtrooper-grade accuracy and Genome Soldier-level reflexes. Once I was outside the gate I went into town and feasted on hot pockets before deciding to head back for some reason. Jumping over the outer wall, I found myself face-to-face with a guy who had been hitting on me earlier and then tried to kill me with a Nerf gun after he found out I was straight. We formed an alliance and headed into the restrooms, which lead into an underground cave system which had unfortunately already been discovered by Bane's goons. We fought our way through the catacombs until we finally - ALARM GOES OFF.

I like you already.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   19/9/2012, 10:04 am

i had yet another pony dream

so me (my oc as me) and twilight were strolling through cantorlot garden all happy and nuzzling each other in the cute kind of way, chrysalis kept showing up and bugging us trying to lure one or the other away, we kept denying her the opportunity to do anything but eventually she managed to separate me and twilight but wen she did i got really mad and upset and so i made like the shield around her like the one that was around cantorlot before the changling attack and shrunk it and crushed her to death in a sphere

Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   19/9/2012, 10:41 am

Mean
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   19/9/2012, 11:04 am

hey it worked, she aint sundering my good dreams

PostSubject: Re: dreams   28/9/2012, 10:29 am

I had a dream we were all in a skype chat and I kept shouting MERIKA! and callum got sick of it and joined the taliban and tried to bomb my house but bronies banded together and made callum see the light of friendship again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams   

Back to top Go down

dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next