Share | 

dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   11/7/2012, 12:46 pm

Black Tribal wrote:
I dreamt that I had jumped out of a large cargo plane in the middle of the night, a full moon out.

I was wearing some strange harness with a LeMat revolver on my side, a machete on my leg, and I was carrying a M-16 in my hands.

I was flying towards another large, white cargo plane, and it was flying towards me. I fired into the pilot window, flew right through it, then went through a doorway into the cargo hold, where I hit the windshield of a Humvee.

The cables came loose, and the rear door on the cargo hold opened, causing the Humvee, with me inside it, to roll out into the open air and into a free fall.

I got into the driver seat, started the engine for some reason, and continued to fall towards a quarry.

The dream ended when I hit the ground.

.....What the hell is wrong with me?

Spoiler:

wrong with you? there's nothing wrong with you, you're just a badass Shifty (right)

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/7/2012, 8:11 am

i love reading these dreams they help me remember dreams of mine long and gone some times and provides interesting stories to read

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/7/2012, 12:14 pm

ugh, todays dream

well i was in this skateboard exhibition in a tiny shop, not really into it but the board art was really good, some looked like H.R. Giger's art anyway, after the exhibition was done me and some fat dude sat on a couch filled with trash to watch some videos about some stuff i cant remember, but i was more distracted playing with this white rat that was roaming around the garbage, i was petting it and she was cool.

then i went to the streets and pretty much walked around for a long period of time, i remember passing a restaurant i saw before in a previous dream. anyway some stuf happen inside a government building, and then i was in this metal gear game that was glitching like a motherfucker, and eventually i was in my old apartment in the kitchen i had some food in a plastic bag, and took it to the refrigerator, but when i was about to close the door i saw something moving in the bag, it was a fucking rat,

so i took the bag and decided to try and get the rat in another bag to throw away because for some reason "dream me" thought the food int the bag was still edible. so i tried to do the switcharoo, and got it in a white bag, and walked towards the door to go throw it in a garbage container, but the fucker started to freak out and i felt his little paw holding my hand Despair since the bag was not sealed or tied or anything so i started to freak out Despair and tried to hit the rat still inside the bag against a wall and the rat was moving more franticaly so i flailing the bag here and there banging it against stuff Despair and then it was about to get out Despair but i grabed it by its little neck and its little paws were grabing my fingers Despair and the rat was going mental so i sqeezed hard on her neck to try and chocke her but i felt her vertebra sort of detaching Despair but the skin was intact so i was sqeezing his medula or something and it felt really gross Despair and she started to have violentl convulsions Despair and i was really freaked out Despair and then it stoped so i threw her away from me and at that same moment i woke up, my arm was in the same position i had it in the dream after i threw her so i jumped and was kneeling on my bed looking out for the little fucker Despair and it took me like five seconds to understand that i was back in the real world Despair Despair Despair Despair Despair Despair Despair Despair

just writing this dream made me feel tingly on my hand, just ew, from this day on i hate any kind of rodent, fuck em

PostSubject: Re: dreams   12/7/2012, 4:02 pm

damn thats a weird dream

PostSubject: Re: dreams   15/7/2012, 3:28 pm

the other day i dreamt with ponies, i was at the INR (National Institute for Rehabilitation) and i was with some guys just shooting guns and one of them started to go crazy because somebody stole his umbrella, so i ran trying to find one umbrella to calm him down but i couldnt find any, then i was just watching him going around and he got to the kitchen area and lyra was there, and he shot her in the head Pinkie Sad but i didt see hte gore because the camera angle shifted.

im pretty sure i dreamed that because of watching that retardhooves video.

and today i dreamt i was in this spaceship that was geting attacked by those zombie balls form halo, and the infected were tall anorexic pale creepy zombies but i had an asault rifle with unlimited ammo, so it wasnt such a dire situation, then the spaceship started to fall apart so i jumped from it to another friendly ship, but it wasn't just a hop skip and a jump Happy it was far away, so i was flying thru space shooting floating zombie balls to get to the ship before the opening on the middle closed.

i failed two times but i guess i had a restart option Huh? after i arrived at the ship i was put into a group (platoon?) and went thru some training scenes, eventualy i was training by playing football with three anime girls back at my primary school, and one of the girls started to psychoanalize us and geting us all depresed.

then i went up the stairs to my classroom and my legs were killing me, when i got to the top i started to walk thru the hallway trying to figure out which was my classroom, i was very confused and asked some people until i arrived and the teacher had already started the class, and my classmates were all girls wearing black burkas, i went to the teacher and told her i forgot which was my classroom, i was shaking and feeling like i was about to faint, i was scared at my confusion, i took my seat and then they started talking about bull fighting, and i was still confused and scared and shaking, and then i guess i woke up? maybe there was something else i cant recall too well if that was the end.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   16/7/2012, 12:53 am

ducklicker wrote:
primary school

And I thought you were 'merican.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   16/7/2012, 3:04 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:
ducklicker wrote:
primary school

And I thought you were 'merican.

no im not, im 'mexican Trollestia

edit: today i took a little nap and i bought myself an enormous cornetto in this record/comic books/ice cream shop, the top part was like 70 to 80 cm in diameter and it was glorious. i was eating it in my room (i must have teleported there) and when i was finishing it, i was eating it from a gigantic glass cup, scooping with a long thin spoon the vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup and little pieces of cookies, it tasted FUCKING GLORIOUS. SO AWESOME Happy

PostSubject: Re: dreams   17/7/2012, 9:55 pm

Last night I had a particularly disturbing dream, or rather, parts of dreams that kept coming back.

It was kind of an off-and-on nightmare of some sort that mostly was completely random and normal, yet at times I would notice there was something wrong with my right arm. Every now and then between talking to my mother, or going about my business in day-to-day life, I looked at my arm (or the pain forced me to look) and was shocked to find that it was misshapen, and there were odd, open-wound like stretch marks in certain places. The wounds almost seemed like a pattern - like stitches that were carelessly ripped from my skin, leaving paper-clip like markings across my wrist down to my elbow. Upon further inspection, I noticed the fat tissue underneath my skin had no restraints! I could literally move my body fat from one end to the other in the arm, leaving one part looking unnaturally swollen and another part bony and thin. While doing this, I noticed this was the cause of my "wounds". The fat-bulging in the wrong places stretched out my skin, and it tore on the seams. As I tried to fix the arm, I made new tears in the skin. Oddly enough, there was no blood when I should be bleeding to death from what I saw. It was almost as if my arm was gangrene, and had nearly no blood left in it.

I felt a lot of physical pain in that dream...which is odd, because people always say you don't feel pain in dreams, and the way to tell if you're dreaming is to pinch yourself and see if you feel it. That never works for me - I always feel this "fake" pain in my dreams. I don't know how unusual that is, but it's always been that way for me.

The pain was so intense that I awoke several times in my sleep, and in a panic, looked at my arm to see what was wrong. My arm was fine, which gave me some comfort - but I was so exhausted that it was a mere 10 seconds before I fell asleep again, and went right back into thinking my arm was a mutational zombie extension of myself. Most of the dream besides that is a blur now, but it was very unsettling. Earlier today I scraped my arm against something, and it left a minor scratch in same general place as my line of torn flesh was in the dream - which reminded me of it to write here. I'm fine now, of course, but the dream and that grizzly reminder were admittedly...unpleasant. My only good luck, it seems from the dream is that I never had a scene where my whole body would succumb to that morbid infection-like...thing. Otherwise, that nightmare would have been the stuff of horror movies.

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   17/7/2012, 11:20 pm

Franken-pony
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: dreams   18/7/2012, 1:29 am

AND EVERYONE DIED THE END Twilight Smile

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: dreams   18/7/2012, 7:53 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: dreams   18/7/2012, 9:05 am

I don't normally have nightmares (or dreams, for that matter) but when I do, it's a crazy bat-shitstorm of epic gandalf-alicorn doom terror evil mutant proportions.

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   18/7/2012, 10:04 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
I don't normally have nightmares (or dreams, for that matter)
but when I do, it's a crazy bat-shitstorm of epic gandalf-alicorn doom terror evil mutant proportions.

everyone dreams everyday, the problem is we suck at remembering.

Thoranzalar wrote:
which is odd, because people always say you don't feel pain in dreams

i've read that pain in dreams might be your mind trying to tell you there's something wrong in real life,
in your case it would be with your arm, but it's just a hypothesis so dont worry too much about it.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   19/7/2012, 2:59 am

ducklicker wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
I don't normally have nightmares (or dreams, for that matter)
but when I do, it's a crazy bat-shitstorm of epic gandalf-alicorn doom terror evil mutant proportions.

everyone dreams everyday, the problem is we suck at remembering.

Actually, there's a point in our sleep called "deep sleep", which is when more of our non-essential brain functions turn off all the way so we get more efficient rest. In deep sleep, you don't dream - it's kind of like having your body turned off another 20%.

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: dreams   23/7/2012, 6:15 pm

I was back at Chernobyl, standing in what looked like an abandoned school house or something. The walls and floors were concrete, the walls had childish drawings on them, and I was looking out a large, smashed-out bay view window.

I was wearing military fatigue-looking pants in grey camouflage with a black t-shirt and my grey sweatshirt.

My OC, Black Tribal, walked up beside and spoke. "This land is the result of man's strive for energy. It makes me wonder if the costs you are making are worth it in the end."

I looked down at him, he looked up at me.

"If your world can't pay back, there will always be a place for you in Equestria."

The dream ended there.

I'm starting to see patterns here.

And while I'm up, since it's past 1:00 AM by the time I post this, I might as well do a little research to see what this is all meaning.

Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   23/7/2012, 11:12 pm

Creepy Derp
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/7/2012, 7:48 pm

So, I took a 3 hour nap simply because, then I found myself dreaming about zombies, somewhere in Europe (probably somewhere near the Mediterranean), in the 16th or 17th century, I don't know.

I was some random guy, with 3 other random guys, we of course were the zombie apocalypse team for whatever movie or video game we happened to unfortunately be in. Each of us somehow got our hands on a rapier, cutlass, claymore, and a very modern looking bow and a quiver of arrows, respectively. How we got these I don't know.

So we were stuck in this mansion, and were on our way to escape it and its zombie inhabitants and reach the coast before dawn. Everything was fine, we were slashing and bashing and stabbing and jabbing our way through the hordes of undead. But of course, one guy has to die first, it was the archer guy, I nickname Legolas. He got taken while we were all on the front lines slashing and jabbing at dem zombies. The guy with the cutlass said "Legolas nuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!111", and for the rest of the way, the guy with the cutlass was the centre of drama I can't remember, he was probably gay for Legolas or something.

When we managed to reach the great outdoors, we somehow ended ourselves up in a graveyard next to a church, I promptly said "boss level time guys", and decided to equip myself a good ol' morning star.

Then I woke up Sheepish

To be continued? lolnope.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8/8/2012, 3:40 am

I pretty much just got up by the time I post this. Just wanted to say what kind of dream turned fricken' nightmare I had before I forget what happened.

I guess I'll start where I remember and try to guess what order they were in.

First, I was in some kind of pool area, where the buddy booths sat on metal platforms somewhat submerged in water. I have a random conversation with someone.

I'm now in my house, the wall of one area now solid instead of leading into another room, a large TV or something on it, telling me that now channel 3 will be the Steam channel.

Now, I'm in a vehicle in the 3rd person, doing some kind of weird stormchaser bit where we drive, and if we get caught, we have to start all over again.

Now, I'm in some weird school area, a tornado forming, everyone is in a panic. The tornado subsides and things go back to normal. I think this takes place before the skit in my home.

Now, I'm back at the pool place, a technician-looking guy holding what looks like my phone, except the thing is showing a sepia and spinning room.

There's a noise, and all of a sudden, me and the technician are bombarded by the feeling of a room being tipped over. He slides a little, the feeling subsides, he then looks up.

I'm now looking at the back some kind of technicolored freak that's looking at the technician.

By what I could tell, the creature looked like a cartoony ostrich with the neck and head being a greyish white, the legs being the same shade of greyish white and cartoony(as in, it looked as though the legs bend like a wet noodle, similar to the earlier Micky Mouse cartoons.)

The creature's body was a shade of pink, with a black, zig zag pattern running across it's lower back above it's tail feathers.

The man's face turns to horror and he starts to yell in fear.

I can hear a voice coming for everywhere, saying "The room's starting to turn on you!" in a voice that sounds like it belongs to Pennywise the Clown in Stephen King's It.

I'm now back at the pool area, people are coming together and talking about the awful nightmares they have had, some including that technicolored freak.

They realize one of them is missing.

As they run to his sleeping area, that voice speaks out, saying that "He's sleeping in a tight turn.".

I see a cloud in the air going in a tight circle really fast.

I wake up in my bed, feeling as though I'm about to tumble out. It felt as though the house was tipping over.

I corrected myself and ran out. It was an almost perfect interpretation of my home.

All the lights were on, it was nighttime, and no one was home but me.

I was feeling truly scared, like I was expecting to see that freak the moment I look behind me or turn my gaze.

I stumble across the hallway, take a right and go down the steps that lead to the front door and lead to the other steps that lead to the basement.

I look up, all the lights upstairs are off, except for the one hanging over me. One basement light was on, and it was flickering.

Then, I start to chant something to calm my nerves, hoping to wake up. I chant "The Darkness formed my friendship and is my salvation." about three times.

The light above me seems to grow brighter.

I charge up the steps and see that the hallway light and bathroom light are on.

I run at full speed, reel my fist back, and swing into the bathroom.

I catch a glimpse of pink, then I truly wake up with a loud gasp that actually scared my mom, who was in the living room at the time.

What. The. Fuck?

I just don't know anymore. I just......I just don't know anymore. I felt so helpless in my dream, feeling as though the freak would be in front of me the moment I changed my gaze. Most of the time, I felt truly afraid.

It was like looking at an opened door, with you knowing that a monster will come through that door, but not knowing when it would go through it.

I just can't seem to figure out what it means. I can't figure out what the dream means at all.

I wish I knew what kind of things are haunting me right now to have a dream like that.

It's almost tragically funny that I never saw what the freak's face looked like.

Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8/8/2012, 4:43 am

Black Tribal wrote:
I catch a glimpse of pink
Back to top Go down
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/8/2012, 1:27 pm

today i became a born again christian after an excursion to a beautiful field, got my acoustic guitar and went to the streets to sing christ's love to the peoples, but i got yelled at and a hot pale skined goth girl gave me a wedgie.

i dont know what the fuck "dream me" was thinking.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 6:40 am

<><>WARNING!!! WTFBOOM WALL<><>

Last night I had a very odd and mystical dream. Not quite scary enough to be a nightmare, but not so warm and welcoming to be considered pleasant, aside from the intrigue and mild fear that sort of find a way to morph into a fun adventure.

I don't remember much of the exact details - only that it was one of those dreams that seems to shift from one subject to another with there always being a constant "reality" of some sort in the background, the said "reality" only being payed attention to at "important" parts.

The main part of the dream focused around me and a group of teenage "strangers" (whom I was apparently good friends with) and us all being at some bizarre camping attraction of some sort. It was a cold, nearly pitch-black sky, only lit by a faint, mystical dark-blue atmosphere and a billion beautiful stars teamed with the moon's piercing rays. We were in a dense forest of some kind, with pine dark pine-trees surrounding most of the area. Our cabin (which now I realize seemed to have conveniently morphed back and forth between being a cabin, tent, and a dorm room of some sort with out anyone noticing) was on a smooth hilltop, with the wall of an epic group of mountains behind it, like those found in Utah. The forest practically trapped us in from all around, especially down the slope a few yards ahead. The trail to our cabin/tents&jeeps/small house apartment structure thing was some sort of road that seemingly lead drivers across the forest. The area we stayed in was only about 10 feet from the dirt-road, and it seemed as if no one had drove here for years.

At first the dream was basically just about me socializing with these guys (some of which appeared and disappeared randomly) and about 1-2 girls. I did not know the people I dreamed about at all, but the dream gave me this uncontrollable sense that I had known these people for years, and we treated each other as though with out question. There was a lot of random fun and messing around, and a lot of moments I had with individuals seemed almost episodic - like we'd jump from one thing to the next, and our environment would change a little each time with out explanation. At one point it seemed as if we had traveled there with our jeeps, and parked them to make a campfire and tents, yet at another point there would be this cabin that we had apparently had a key to, and no sign of how we got there. For the most of the dream though, we had been hanging out inside (and outside) this really weird apartment-like cabin. It looked as if it were literally torn right from an apartment complex and placed in the deserted forest for single-use.

However, as time went by, the invisible overtone of the dream started to feel more and more forbidding and spooky. I can't really describe how it felt - we acted normal, but I had this strange feeling in the back of my head that something horrible had either happened here long ago, is happening, or will happen. The feeling got worse and worse and I started to have trouble hiding it. Some of the guys seemed to notice, and asked me what was wrong. I said it was nothing - just an odd feeling about the place.

I found myself looking up at the sky a lot and marveling at its beauty. While amazed, I also felt this overwhelming sense of worry at just how small and insignificant I was compared to the universe and all it's glory. I also couldn't help but wonder if we really are alone in all this space, or if there are actual aliens out there. (This is something I feel and think in real life every time I look at the stars.) This is about the time when I started seeing unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Most of them were very far away, lit by beautiful lights of different colors and patterns that you could barely make out in the distance darkness. My reaction was pretty predictable - I did what anyone would do in that situation. I alerted my friends and made a big deal about it. Everyone was interested too, but as the UFOs left, things seemed to go back to normal (even for myself) and we all got on with our stupid little human lives. From this point on, that pattern would repeat several times with several different UFO encounters (each freaking me out to a serious extreme, one making me almost stumble off the edge of the hill) that would end with more perfectly normal partying. It was as if we all had the attention spans of fruit flies.

The UFO encounters gradually became longer and more exciting - some getting a lot closer too. Eventually, I'd see absolutely breath taking flying devices cruise a mere hundred feet in the air above us! With drastically different designs and size per encounter. Finally, our last encounter would come to nearly abduct us. We were all inside the weird apartment cabin, and at one point I noticed everyone had frozen in shock. They all looked in the same general direction (behind me) and I noticed the lights fade out as they were replaced with a faint red glow. I slowly turned, afraid of what I might face, and saw that the other half of the room...thing had had some sort of red wall of transparent energy separating it from the rest of the apartment/cabin. At first it was just a smooth, straight-lined wall, but then it changed its form, shifting between different linear shapes. It was as if it was deciding what portion of the building to cut off, and in what shape. After a moment, it appears that was exactly what it was doing, for it starts to turn blindingly white and burns through that half of the building like a cookie-cutter. It literally blasted away a portion of the dorm/cabin, and we were left with only a portion of the other half of the room. Empty doorways that previously lead to a would-be exit to other apartment rooms (which didn't exist anyway), a bathroom, a bedroom, a closet and another room now stood there leading to the outdoors - for the rooms had been destroyed. The roof also seemed to have been removed (or at least part of it) and I noticed in the sky another UFO slowly heading towards us from what looked like a trillion miles away. It got closer and closer and I realized it was traveling quite fast. When it got close enough to really examine it, I noticed it looked almost like a ship designed to look like the inside of a massive apartment complex, with rooms that could potentially fit into our room like a puzzle piece, completing the place and adding new territory. It got really close, and I realized it was freaking *giant*! It rivaled the mountains in size! And it was insanely loud and fearsome. The booming sounds of rocket fuel and energy pulses nearly burst my (dream)eardrums! It was moving *very* fast, and only slowed down when it got within landing distance. That's when is engine got the loudest, as it burned fuel to steady itself against gravity, and it slowly touched the ground, replacing what was blown away from the cabin/apartment. The replacement rooms were new and different, and lead to other rooms, but otherwise it would seem as if nothing happened. The place looked complete.

I had been very cautious, not wanting to go into the new rooms, for I knew it was likely the aliens (who I never got to see) wanted us to go in and get trapped like animals, and be taken away into space. However, my damn curiosity got the best of me, and I began contemplating going in anyway just to see what would happen. A small part of me *wanted* to be abducted, in truth. Unfortunately, right here, at the best part, is when I wake up. After a moment, I look around and think about what just happened, where I was, and what was real. Disappointed, I simply said to myself, "...Dammit!" and vowed I would right about it here.

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 6:51 am

Luna wrote:
Spoiler:

That's it - We're through!

SHIPPED NO MOAR!

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
MrSilverSparkle

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 7:00 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
another 20%.

another 20%

another 20%

Need I say more?

Also, I had a dream about a possibly new way to operate bolt-action rifles. Told it to my friend; he hasn't said anything :L

Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   26/8/2012, 7:20 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
That's it - We're through!

SHIPPED NO MOAR!

But, I thought we had something special
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams   

Back to top Go down

dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top