Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/6/2012, 9:35 am

Daddys having wet dream again, I can hear his moans at night.
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/6/2012, 9:36 am

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Daddys having wet dream again, I can hear his moans at night.
No, I had a nightmare. It was me and my son on mw3.
He went 6-1 on one in the chamber...it was humiliating...

Wait...

Back to top Go down
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   25/6/2012, 12:32 pm

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Had a dream last night that Luna came to bring me to Equestria, told me she was my mother, and sang me lullabyes.

:shock: you saw our beloved princess? im jelly, lately my dreams have been me in situations where i realize how big of a fuck up i am, the only cool thing today was a city map i had in a dream weeks ago. other than that nothing worth sharing. :cry:

PostSubject: Re: dreams   27/6/2012, 9:55 am

i was gonna write my whole dream but fuck that. the most entertaining part was watching this redheaded girl slowly decomposing. her leg got in this bucket of water and she was allergic to water or something so her legs started to suffer from accelerated necrosis and her parents put htat bucket there for her to step in, so she started telling them off, and then they shoved water down her mouth and she started vomiting but her mom had a plastic bag over her head so she was just choking in her own vomit, then i had some japanese comercials playing in the dream with hot chicks and guys in dinosaur suits dancing, and when the show came back(because aparently i was watching tv) her dad was draging her legless self to the car insulting her, then her hip detached from the rest of her and it ws bloody and putrid, and i felt really sickened at this point, and he was hiting her in the face, while this lamb of god style riff was playing and i woke up and had the riff stuck on my head, but now i cant remember how it went :( i also floated with an umbrella during one part of the dream. :tongue: and had a weird conversation with two bizzare dudes about psychological engineering or something.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   27/6/2012, 10:10 am

Meth: not even once
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: dreams   27/6/2012, 6:10 pm

Last night I remember being in this warehouse in the night, and I was with Celestia, we were cornered by this creature I can't remember, it was too dark to see, but we both were scared out of our minds by that thing. Then the next thing I knew I was on top of a skyscraper, it was the hottest part of the day, and I was pointing a gun at something too bright to look at. Then I woke up.

Short dream.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: dreams   28/6/2012, 12:20 am

I had a dream about my brother and I playing kazoos to friends of mine. Then somehow I began talking about how the kazoo is mostly a non-serious instrument, typically played in jest and for the most part only utilized in recorded music as a a joke. So then a friend of mine said that he'd heard some jazz songs use what he believed to be kazoos.

I figured he was talking about muted trumpets, so I told him that it was actually a trumpet with a little thing stuck into the mouth of it to make a more constrained or restricted sound - reminiscent of a kazoo.

Still in my dream, I looked it up on the Internet. I just looked it up for real this morning to find out that they're called "brass mutes", but my dream called them "crash models" for some reason.

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: dreams   28/6/2012, 8:20 am

I dreamt about stabbing people and selling their flesh to pinkie pie , -3- sweet dreams mr.mcmahon

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   29/6/2012, 1:34 pm

today i had the best dream fight ive ever had, every time i fight in a dream i either destroy my oponent too fast or my body becomes slow and clumsy and i cant connect any proper punches.

but today i had this guy that tried to get into the animal colony in the mountains and kill our queen ( i really dont feel like describing the whole dream) so i started to beat the living crap out of him and he just wouldnt go down, he would get knocked for a few seconds and then preoceed to take on me, at one point i grabed a gun he had at his waist and shot him 5 times and he got up, elbows knees punches and kicks (lol that rhymes) and we both just kept going,

Eventually we were fighting near his camp site which we wrecked and i kicked him down a little cliff, and he was about to get up, so i started throwing his stuff at him and he still was alive ( it was frustrating, but fun frustrating :) ) and he still would not die until i threw his tv at him and then he died, i think :scratch: and as i looked down at his body i spoted a grey bear and a red furred little mammal walking to his body to collect his "human treasures". that guy is by far the best dream character ive ever encountered, i think i will call him Harold, he was a redhead by the way, kinda reminded me of Greg Weeks.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   29/6/2012, 4:59 pm

ducklicker wrote:
today i had the best dream fight ive ever had, every time i fight in a dream i either destroy my oponent too fast or my body becomes slow and clumsy and i cant connect any proper punches.

but today i had this guy that tried to get into the animal colony in the mountains and kill our queen ( i really dont feel like describing the whole dream) so i started to beat the living crap out of him and he just wouldnt go down, he would get knocked for a few seconds and then preoceed to take on me, at one point i grabed a gun he had at his waist and shot him 5 times and he got up, elbows knees punches and kicks (lol that rhymes) and we both just kept going,

Eventually we were fighting near his camp site which we wrecked and i kicked him down a little cliff, and he was about to get up, so i started throwing his stuff at him and he still was alive ( it was frustrating, but fun frustrating :) ) and he still would not die until i threw his tv at him and then he died, i think :scratch: and as i looked down at his body i spoted a grey bear and a red furred little mammal walking to his body to collect his "human treasures". that guy is by far the best dream character ive ever encountered, i think i will call him Harold, he was a redhead by the way, kinda reminded me of Greg Weeks.

I would'ave called him Steve.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   3/7/2012, 11:27 am

today i had another dream in which i felt like running again, so i looked up what this meant since its become a recurring dream scenario and acording to dream moods:

"To dream that you are running alone refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision."

i think my case is the later. also dreamt about Canada, goron city, fancy Dr. pepper and a creepy never ending public bathroom. :)

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   3/7/2012, 11:45 am

Its 1:45am for ATM, just woke up from a nightmare :s havnt had one of those for years, but I noticed after moving house and accidentally leaving my dream catcher (google is your friend) behind I've been having a lot more dreams, and nightmares recently.

Hmm..

Food fr thought
Back to top Go down
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   3/7/2012, 12:02 pm

Luna wrote:
Its 1:45am for ATM, just woke up from a nightmare :s havnt had one of those for years, but I noticed after moving house and accidentally leaving my dream catcher (google is your friend) behind I've been having a lot more dreams, and nightmares recently.

Hmm..

Food fr thought

maybe not having your dream catcher acted as a placebo making you think conscious or subconsciously that evil (evEl pronunciation ;) ) spirits might invade your dream. moving or sleeping somewhere youre not used to might disturb your dream cicles as well.
if the nightmares continue just giggle at the ghosties. :D

PostSubject: Re: dreams   4/7/2012, 3:30 am

ducklicker wrote:
today i had another dream in which i felt like running again, so i looked up what this meant since its become a recurring dream scenario and acording to dream moods:

"To dream that you are running alone refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision."

i think my case is the later. also dreamt about Canada, goron city, fancy Dr. pepper and a creepy never ending public bathroom. :)

all that dream meaning stuff doesnt apply for me and has never had any truth

and dream catchers never effected my deaming i just think they look nice on the wall

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8/7/2012, 1:18 pm

today i had a dream about a handsome man taking me to the grocery store and explaining me all about sea food picking and preparation, and at one point i was holding a bunch of octopus tentacles in my hand while they were still moving Sick

After waking up i started to think if that actually happened, tentacles moving after being detached form the octopus so i did some research, and well yes they do for a while Gasp but in my research i also found this interesting video.

the guy's facial expressions are just priceless Laugh

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8/7/2012, 2:06 pm

I had a dream I actually remembered a dream to write up here, oh wait no I didn't. Bemused

Deviant art
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8/7/2012, 5:01 pm

i had dreams that make inception look like childs play... and i was in control

PostSubject: Re: dreams   9/7/2012, 12:46 pm

bioreactor wrote:

control? so you had a lucid dream? Flutteryay what did you do? if you dont mind me asking. Blush

anyway today i had a sex talk with a bunch of underaged amputee girls in a special, and may i say creepy school, yeah loads of fun.

ps: i know it seems as if im not remembering as much as i used to, but im just sharing the most "interesting" parts of the dream, i just got bored of writing the whole thing, that, and some parts of the dream are just really hard to describe properly.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   9/7/2012, 5:50 pm

ducklicker wrote:
bioreactor wrote:

control? so you had a lucid dream? Flutteryay what did you do? if you dont mind me asking. Blush

anyway today i had a sex talk with a bunch of underaged amputee girls in a special, and may i say creepy school, yeah loads of fun.

ps: i know it seems as if im not remembering as much as i used to, but im just sharing the most "interesting" parts of the dream, i just got bored of writing the whole thing, that, and some parts of the dream are just really hard to describe properly.
recreated an entire universe in a matter of minutes at a pre-sub-atomic level over 20 layers in, if i try to think of the complexity of all of it it gives me a headache rather quickly

PostSubject: Re: dreams   10/7/2012, 12:47 am

I CAN FINALLY ADD TO THIS!
I think..

anyways, I don't really have dreams anymore, but this one is kinda important. Somehow...? I'll make it work. Happy

So anyways I don't remember a whole lot, but I do know I dreamed of L.A. Noire. The cars, the setting, the voices... I clearly heard "THIS ISN'T A TANK PHELPS!" in there somewhere... Somehow I wanted to make a crime scene for Phelps to solve. It involved stabbing a guy and leaving evidence. Then something about a yellow car. Or a yellow circle that driving and walking. You can't crash the car, and it went through doors. the rest is a bit fuzzy. Derp Unsure Sweetie Belle

That is all? I'll try to remember more dreams as they come along.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   10/7/2012, 7:18 am

Unsure I dont have time to sleep

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   10/7/2012, 7:46 am

Oh yeah, I had a vivid dream that it was a raywilliamjohnson video, it was so in depth with original videos and everything. Can't remember a thing now though
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: dreams   11/7/2012, 2:15 am

I always jump around in my dreams... Unsure
But I remember one part of it had something to do with a Mario (and not Luigi) setting. And it was in a school zone, and students (from the HP sections) had to go in and get through them... Derp But there were no flags, but they were able to exit it. I was apparently in the Gryffindor group, cause I say Slytherins and Hufflepuffs (but no Ravenclaws-- oh wait some were there). Then the Slytherins would not allow anyone else to use the jumps. Then I jump to us (all the students) walking in the halls and the Gryffs passing the Hufflepuffs and having them wave to each other. The yellow coated humans waved like they were seeing the dead. (A person said that in my dream. How nice) ((and this dream is so fuzzy to me...)) And then conversations..

Then I think I woke up? Derp Tongue Confused Anyways, My dreams are weird x3

PostSubject: Re: dreams   11/7/2012, 12:14 pm

awesome last dream today, was at an iced earth concert, Matt Barlow was on vocals, Jon Shaffer was young again, and thay had some short bulky dude on drums. at first it was a little auditorium and they played "dark saga" and "watching over me" but at the middle of watching over me some cable got disconected or something and they had to fix the problem, they fixed it and started playing again, but we were in some sort of casttle chamber, and the crowd was really lame, i was the only one headbanging (i actually had long hair SO AWESOME ) and singing along which would have been anoying for everyone around me except for the fact i was actually singing in key and hitting them high notes Moustache

then they started playing "cast in stone" and i was like fuck yeah, so i stood up (yes we were siting, fucking lame crowd) with this guy besides me, and we started yelling :D:<: . some random stuff happened then and the dream credits started to roll, white letters on a light blue screen. i love it when i have production credits appear before i wake from a dream

Jon Schaffer:
Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: dreams   11/7/2012, 12:37 pm

I dreamt that I had jumped out of a large cargo plane in the middle of the night, a full moon out.

I was wearing some strange harness with a LeMat revolver on my side, a machete on my leg, and I was carrying a M-16 in my hands.

I was flying towards another large, white cargo plane, and it was flying towards me. I fired into the pilot window, flew right through it, then went through a doorway into the cargo hold, where I hit the windshield of a Humvee.

The cables came loose, and the rear door on the cargo hold opened, causing the Humvee, with me inside it, to roll out into the open air and into a free fall.

I got into the driver seat, started the engine for some reason, and continued to fall towards a quarry.

The dream ended when I hit the ground.

.....What the hell is wrong with me?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams   

Back to top Go down

dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next