Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 8:46 am

Spoiler:

pretty much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 8:48 am

I had an awesome dream about a week ago where I was boxing with headcrab zombies in a publix and the zombies sounded like the coach from rocky.
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 8:52 am

I once had one of those dreams that you truly believe is real until you wake up about a month ago.

I was playing video games with Tara Strong. That's it. I honestly thought it was real until I woke up. Then I was depressed.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 8:58 am

Unfortunately as the years have gone by I don't seem to dream anymore...or at least I'm not remembering anything. I think I'm just getting more deep-sleep than I used to. I still remember dreams on occasion though, the most recent being one of those weird dreams where it's a dream in a dream...

In dream A random, everyday stuff happens...perfectly normal "day" cycle, then I "wake up" into dream B.

In dream B I'm a bit bemused, but ultimately end up going through my second "perfectly normal life", then at some point I hear a truck outside or something that wakes me up into real life (or what I assume now is real life.../MATRIX THEME) and them I'm like

I used to have really fun dreams though... I remember these recurring ones where I'm a ghost who has the ability to just sit back and safely watch the world go by.... I have the ability to protect the people who, in my eyes, are innocent and likewise find creative ways to scare the blueberry fuck out of assholes. I only made myself visible when I wanted to be seen, and I usually only wanted to be seen by those I intend to threaten. Ahh, good times....

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:01 am

all my dreams are in third person view

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:10 am

bioreactor wrote:

Interesting. I've had a few dreams like that in the past - some where it's almost like some sort of camera is following me, others where it's almost like I'm the star of some movie, where the "camera" would view people I'd be talking to, and when the "camera" turns to me, even if the man there isn't really me, somehow I just know that's me. These dreams are the biggest WTF dreams ever. They're also perhaps some of the funnest I've had. Sadly, it's been years since I've had those weird-ass dreams... I had completely forgotten about them until just now.

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:18 am

As a person who spends his whole life in a continuous state of slightly-depressed melancholy, I find dreams fascinating.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:34 am

sometimes i dream about cheese

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:42 am

CloudConnection wrote:
sometimes i dream about cheese

Spoiler:

I bucking love you....

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:46 am

A black man had a dream once, he was shot for it. Now they only have nightmares.
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:49 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
bioreactor wrote:

Interesting. I've had a few dreams like that in the past - some where it's almost like some sort of camera is following me, others where it's almost like I'm the star of some movie, where the "camera" would view people I'd be talking to, and when the "camera" turns to me, even if the man there isn't really me, somehow I just know that's me. These dreams are the biggest WTF dreams ever. They're also perhaps some of the funnest I've had. Sadly, it's been years since I've had those weird-ass dreams... I had completely forgotten about them until just now.
no not like its a camera, like my eyes are behind me about 3 feet and up 2 or so
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:55 am

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
A black man had a dream once, he was shot for it. Now they only have nightmares.

Spoiler:

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 9:59 am

Wife: Honey do you like my new shoes?
Harold: You are a chair darling
Wife: I CAN DREAM HAROLD!!

Deviant art
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 10:00 am

Heat_Resin wrote:
Wife: Honey do you like my new shoes?
Harold: You are a chair darling
Wife: I CAN DREAM HAROLD!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 11:35 am

AlphaWolfBlood wrote:
Spoiler:

D'awwwww....

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 11:51 am

Sometimes I dream about Celestia's plot, then I wake up and eat breakfast.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 1:31 pm

:sleep: today i dreamed (dreamt?) that i went into a killing spree in a mall, except i only knew it was a killing spree because of the news report that rudely interrupted my walking around the parking lot, i only really killed three people.

the first guy i didnt want to kill so i told him to fuck off but instead of leaving he kept asking me "why are you doing this?" so I just shot him, the other two were a married kinda fat couple, i shot the woman in the abdomen and the man in the chest, the woman fell into his arms (he was still standing) and he started to drag her trying to escape from me, i followed them, and could have easily shot them since he was walking in a very slow pace but instead i just taunted aiming at them enjoying her screams of pain (not that i would do this kind of thing in real life it was just my evil subconscious desires or something :oops: ) eventually they fell to the ground and i finished them with a shot to the head each.

my hands were covered in blood, but i realized that conveniently they decided to fall near a restroom where i proceded to wash my hands and hear the police report in my head about how they were coming to get me.

the rest of the dream was just me going around aimlessly through the parking lot in this orange weird sci-fi looking wheelchair, until i woke up.
I had another dream but it was too random to even try to put into words

I remember my dreams pretty well, so im going to be posting alot in this thread. :P

Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 1:35 pm

i never remember dreams but when i do i wake up to early to even begin the dream

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 1:53 pm

ducklicker wrote:
:sleep: today i dreamed (dreamt?) that i went into a killing spree in a mall, except i only knew it was a killing spree because of the news report that rudely interrupted my walking around the parking lot, i only really killed three people.

the first guy i didnt want to kill so i told him to fuck off but instead of leaving he kept asking me "why are you doing this?" so I just shot him, the other two were a married kinda fat couple, i shot the woman in the abdomen and the man in the chest, the woman fell into his arms (he was still standing) and he started to drag her trying to escape from me, i followed them, and could have easily shot them since he was walking in a very slow pace but instead i just taunted aiming at them enjoying her screams of pain (not that i would do this kind of thing in real life it was just my evil subconscious desires or something :oops: ) eventually they fell to the ground and i finished them with a shot to the head each.

my hands were covered in blood, but i realized that conveniently they decided to fall near a restroom where i proceded to wash my hands and hear the police report in my head about how they were coming to get me.

the rest of the dream was just me going around aimlessly through the parking lot in this orange weird sci-fi looking wheelchair, until i woke up.
I had another dream but it was too random to even try to put into words

I remember my dreams pretty well, so im going to be posting alot in this thread. :P

Little Panda = your post

Big Panda = everyone else

Seriously, wtf man...

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 2:12 pm

Thoranzalar wrote:
Seriously, wtf man...[/color]

like i said, its not like im a psycho killer in real life, is just the dream me that is a sadistic bastard, i had a dream some weeks ago where i tortured and killed some small cute alien animal, i cant remember it very well right now but i do remember feeling like a guilty piece of shit when i woke up and for the rest of the day. :(

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 2:25 pm

ducklicker wrote:
Thoranzalar wrote:
Seriously, wtf man...[/color]

like i said, its not like im a psycho killer in real life, is just the dream me that is a sadistic bastard, i had a dream some weeks ago where i tortured and killed some small cute alien animal, i cant remember it very well right now but i do remember feeling like a guilty piece of shit when i woke up and for the rest of the day. :(
i fail to see wat was weird to begin with in all honesty

also the dream sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 2:38 pm

There's this one dream I had that still stays with me.

I'm riding shotgun on a Technical, an AK47 in my right hand, through what looks like a back road into Chernobyl. I man is manning the .50 cal on the back and one other is driving, both are wearing ski masks.

There's suddenly loud gunfire and the man on the gun opens fire. A bullet hits the driver and kills him, his foot hitting the accelerator and increasing the speed. We hit a ramp made of debris and fly into the side of an office complex.

I immediately stand, the Technical slipping out of the building, taking the gunner with it. I grab an SKS on the floor with my left hand and raised both the AK and the SKS and pull the triggers at the hallway, killing two soldiers. I drop the AK and run into the hallway and begin to open fire blindly into a corner, the corner crumbling to dust as I jump by.

{dreams never make sense}

I'm in an empty office space, and I can hear footsteps behind me. I swung the SKS and connected with a soldier's jaw, snapping his neck from the momentum. I throw the rifle at another soldier and then I turn and ran towards the window.

I jumped through, and that was when my dream ended.

It may seem pretty crazy, but I swear to God that I had this dream once.

Back to top Go down
ducklicker

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14/5/2012, 2:50 pm

Black Tribal wrote:
There's this one dream I had that still stays with me.

I'm riding shotgun on a Technical, an AK47 in my right hand, through what looks like a back road into Chernobyl. I man is manning the .50 cal on the back and one other is driving, both are wearing ski masks.

There's suddenly loud gunfire and the man on the gun opens fire. A bullet hits the driver and kills him, his foot hitting the accelerator and increasing the speed. We hit a ramp made of debris and fly into the side of an office complex.

I immediately stand, the Technical slipping out of the building, taking the gunner with it. I grab an SKS on the floor with my left hand and raised both the AK and the SKS and pull the triggers at the hallway, killing two soldiers. I drop the AK and run into the hallway and begin to open fire blindly into a corner, the corner crumbling to dust as I jump by.

{dreams never make sense}

I'm in an empty office space, and I can hear footsteps behind me. I swung the SKS and connected with a soldier's jaw, snapping his neck from the momentum. I throw the rifle at another soldier and then I turn and ran towards the window.

I jumped through, and that was when my dream ended.

It may seem pretty crazy, but I swear to God that I had this dream once.

now THIS is a badass dream, hell you even know the names of your weapons.

PostSubject: Re: dreams   

Back to top Go down

dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next