Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Create The New Brony Awakening Background!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudConnection

PostSubject: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   11/5/2012, 1:22 pm

Well guys, I've got a commission for you. Quite frankly, I'm getting pretty sick of looking at that background of Fluttershy every time I come here. It's been here for about three months now - it's time it to go. However, I don't want to just do a quick little Google Images search and find some pony-related wallpaper to plaster up there. So I'm assigning you artists a task - you need to create for a new background for Brony Awakening.

As far as guidelines go, I'm gonna be rather lenient.

• Your background must be pony-related.
  • Try to include the least amount of text as possible, and don't include the words "Brony Awakening" - we have the logo for that.
  • The dimensions of your image don't matter, but keep in mind that I may have to resize the image in order to avoid tiling, so make it as large as possible (a good suggestion is to make it as big as your screen resolution).
  • Nothing inappropriate. It needs to be enticing enough to get new people to want to visit the site; drawing something lewd, profane, or violent will drive them away. Make a good impression.
No deadline for submissions as of yet, but try to finish it up by the end of the month if you can. Once all submissions have been gathered, I'll have the rest of the community vote on the one they want to be featured. Have fun, and good luck.

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
DarkSnivy

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   11/5/2012, 1:49 pm

GOING TO TRY TO MAKE ONE >.<

Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   11/5/2012, 2:06 pm

end of the month....well i wont be able to make anything on time :/

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   11/5/2012, 3:30 pm

i may try and make something but it will be at the vary end of the month if i do

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   11/5/2012, 5:16 pm

The colour scheme here is wee bit ew, is there any chance of changing the red into something else when the background gets changed?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   12/5/2012, 2:56 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:
The colour scheme here is wee bit ew, is there any chance of changing the red into something else when the background gets changed?
You there! Sir!! Why the hell don't you love rainbows?

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   12/5/2012, 7:56 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:

Well if it doesn't match with the new background chosen, I can definitely change it.

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   12/5/2012, 9:36 am

i always liked this color scheme....

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   20/5/2012, 6:57 am

I feel like this color scheme isn't very... unique.
Back to top Go down
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   15/7/2012, 1:50 pm

Just going to bump this,
Any plans for a new background?
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   15/7/2012, 3:06 pm

Luna wrote:
Just going to bump this,
Any plans for a new background?

How about something Luna/dark blue/space related? Like something similar in style to this:

Spoiler:

but involving Luna somehow. The color scheme of the forum would have to be rid of all this red and pink, obviously.

Or, if you want something more easy on the eyes, then perhaps something similar to this:

Spoiler:

either involving Octavia, Rarity, Celestia or some other fitting pony.

Or maybe a theme for Queen Chysalis like:

Spoiler:

but preferably true pony-style Chysalis, not anthro. Discord could have some potential for a decent theme, too. If we use him, I'd think it'd be cool to have a Steampunk-ish theme to go with it, like:

Spoiler:

If we use Twilight, we'll either want something very noisy, like:

Spoiler:

or very simplistic, like:

Spoiler:

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   16/7/2012, 12:42 am

Alpha had something planned for a while now, not sure if he still wants to do it or not.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   16/7/2012, 2:29 am

In this post, I'll only detail the pictures I like. :3
Thoranzalar wrote:
How about something Luna/dark blue/space related? Like something similar in style to this:
Spoiler:

but involving Luna somehow. The color scheme of the forum would have to be rid of all this red and pink, obviously.

Oh! I like this one! Smile It is darkish and Luna would fit right in... And the color scheme would have to be changed.

Thoranzalar wrote:
Or, if you want something more easy on the eyes, then perhaps something similar to this:
Spoiler:

either involving Octavia, Rarity, Celestia or some other fitting pony.

I like the silverish color background detail. I can see us using it wisely. And I like Octavia in this photo, so maybe we can use her.

Thoranzalar wrote:
If we use Twilight, we'll either want something very noisy, like:
Spoiler:

or very simplistic, like:
Spoiler:

For some reason, these Twilight photos just screamed to me "USE ME". Probably cause of her shining face or something like that. Or the bright colors. I'm not sure. But these 4 photos I would enjoy seeing on here.

... that is all. Blush Unsure

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   30/7/2012, 4:51 pm

Well, I WAS going to do something, but seeing as today is the 30th...

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   30/7/2012, 10:42 pm

But, seeing as Cloud posted this topic in the merry merry month of May, anything done today or last month, is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue Sheepish

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MrSilverSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   31/7/2012, 4:27 am

....True. Rainbow Derp

PostSubject: Re: Create The New Brony Awakening Background!   

Back to top Go down

Create The New Brony Awakening Background!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: The Brony Community :: Fanart-
Jump to: