Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 11:17 am

Hey everyone, the names Black Tribal.

I'm recent to the site, from this point anyways.

In real life, I live in the state of Montana, I'm a Brony(duh), and I just LOVE to create ideas and write them down. I'm Bohemian(Czech specifically), and in the town I live in, I'm known as a bit of a weapons enthusiast. I first started writing fanfiction when I had a dream about a Digimon named AssassinRenamon. From there, I joined Fanfiction(dot)net and began writing.

I don't quite remember when I first discovered MLP, but all I know is, it was in last Fall of 2011. I got bored one night and began browsing the net and found people talking about something that was called 'Princess Molestia'. Going back to the fanfiction site, I found the story. Sadly, I was one of those people that said 'ponies are for girls'. But I read it, laughed, had a small mental breakdown after reading it, then I began to study MLP until I had every piece of information I needed. Been hooked since.

I now own about a dozen OC's, I am the first ever to write a Ghost Rider/MLP crossover, and now......well, I can't see the future now, can I?

In the MLP universe, I'm Black Tribal, one of the three owners of Security for Hire, a VERY small company stationed in Canterlot, only myself, Digital Hazard(owned by MyDigitalHazard), and Crimson Heart(owned by TheHeart'sCrimsonVein) are currently employed, that allows you to hire your own personal guardpony, but only for a reasonable cause. We've been hired by Fancy Pants to guard Fleur de Lis after a 'situation' at a musical gathering and we usually get hired by Tempo, a mare that owns the Beating Delight nightclub.

I'm a unicorn stallion with dark olive green fur with a black mane and tail, rust colored eyes, and black tribal patterns on my body. My cutie mark is a black feather that has an arrowhead tip, and the feather sits on top of a crescent moon, making it look like a bow n' arrow.

I'm usually a quiet and mellowed out pony, preferring to let things run their course, but only get involved if needed. I'm skilled in combat, preferring to use my hooves instead of my magic. If you ever see me standing or sitting in front of a building with a relaxed smile, be warned, it means I'm guarding the place.

In my life at home, I can play piano and enjoy reading about attack spells. I can also be found hanging out with Crimson Heart, Digital Hazard, or with Reposado Damassine, a barmare who owns the Crystal Rite in Ponyville. Careful 'round her, she's a borderline pervert that will start naming inappropriate drinks in order to seduce you.

Ever need a place to guard or need someone to guard YOU, let us know.

This is Black Tribal! And I'm here to stay! WHOO!

Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 11:27 am

Sup. I'm Flutterdude, and I am a human.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 11:39 am

Nice to meet ya, Flutterdude.

Back to top Go down
CloudConnection

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 11:42 am

Welcome, Mr. Tribal. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Also, it seems that you have a pretty solid pony persona in hand. I suggest heading over to the role-playing forums.

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 11:47 am

Ok.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 11:58 am

Tl;dr sorry but anyways welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
plumander

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 12:11 pm

Time for the usual intro:

Howdy! I'm pluplu, welcome, and don't jump on the couch, Alpha and AJ broke it.
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 12:18 pm

It's good to meet ya, pluplu.

Dang it, I'll take the recliner then.

Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 12:27 pm

actually all these new people joining has exhausted my spamming supplies

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 12:37 pm

after reading that intro im so gonna read your fanfic(s), welcome to the forums :D

Project Awakening Head Developer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 1:13 pm

WELCOME TO HELL!
Here you will find a small quaint little community that is growing fairly steadily. I am Church, the best pony here. I also am the one in charge of handing out cupcakes to all the new members soooo here is your cupcake. *gives you a scrumptious cupcake* Don't worry about all the other jealous members. Ignore them and their claims that the cupcakes are "bad" and that I can't cook "good." Sure they may be "inedible" and may cause you "sever cramping" but it is the thought that counts. Am I right?

Again, welcome to the forums :> Its awesome to see new people joining on a steady basis now.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 1:16 pm

Hey ChuuuuUuuuUuuuUuUuUuuuuUUUuuurch, since when do you speak in colors?
Back to top Go down
ChurchCrusade

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 1:19 pm

plumander wrote:
Hey ChuuuuUuuuUuuuUuUuUuuuuUUUuuurch, since when do you speak in colors?
A while now >.> This is my oc's mane color :>

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 2:24 pm

plumander wrote:
Time for the usual intro:

Howdy! I'm pluplu, welcome, and don't jump on the couch, Alpha and AJ broke it.

Broke it in what way? Do describe in great detail.
Back to top Go down
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 3:58 pm

Welcome Tribe! I'm always happy to see a new face.

As far as personas/OCs go I'm a phoenix by the name of well, Heat Resin. I am also currently working on a pony OC partner in crime by the name of Sizzle (more info coming soon).

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   25/4/2012, 9:13 pm

Oh cool, new peeps

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   26/4/2012, 1:40 am

OC's? bleagh
im a pwetty pony pwincess of the night

look at my beautiful wing..

uh, hi..
I'm callum and the only mod who gets paid :D

(has BA been featured on EQD again? seems a few new members are joining lately)
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   26/4/2012, 6:48 am

Heyyy! New Person!

Or pony..
Anyways, Welcome to the forums! I am the janitor around here, and pass out /better/ cupcakes than Church, when he does not know I give them out.

Man that was a long intro I read, you seem like you would be great at roleplaying! (Nevel has competition!)
As for me, I don't have an OC. Idk if I am gonna make one anytime soon though.

So how did you find the place? *hands you a drink*

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   26/4/2012, 7:00 am

Im the sane one , nice to see new faces ^-^

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
CloudConnection

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   26/4/2012, 8:29 am

Luna wrote:
(has BA been featured on EQD again? seems a few new members are joining lately)

Not that I'm aware of. I think a lot of people just like to check EqD's back catalog and end up discovering our site that way.

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   26/4/2012, 8:51 am

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:
Heyyy! New Person!

Or pony..
Anyways, Welcome to the forums! I am the janitor around here, and pass out /better/ cupcakes than Church, when he does not know I give them out.

Man that was a long intro I read, you seem like you would be great at roleplaying! (Nevel has competition!)
As for me, I don't have an OC. Idk if I am gonna make one anytime soon though.

So how did you find the place? *hands you a drink*

*Takes drink* Thank you. It's nice to meet you PinkiePieRocks!.

I actually heard the name floating around when I was skimming through FIMfiction and figured I'd check it out.

I was not disappointed. This is a great site! And the people and ponies are so friendly and nice to chat with.

I guess I'd be good with roleplaying, since I'm actually pretty good at creating scenarios. Gotta think outside the box and all that jazz.

That introduction I made at the beginning? Pfffft! You should see the biographies I have for the other ponies I made. I've probably created around 12 ponies, and ALL with unique backgrounds.

Once again, nice to meet all the friendly people and ponies here.

Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   26/4/2012, 8:54 am

Black Tribal wrote:
I actually heard the name floating around when I was skimming through FIMfiction and figured I'd check it out.

I can't help but think of me mentioning this place in my visitor messages to EvenMotion regarding my fan fiction.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   26/4/2012, 10:31 am

Black Tribal wrote:
I'm known as a bit of a weapons enthusiast.

I like you....

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   26/4/2012, 10:51 am

Ok, nice to meet ya Thoranzalar.

And that picture is REALLY creeping me out. Because I've seen people like that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')   

Back to top Go down

Greetings, good Bronies! (WARNING: extensive intro within')
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1