Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 From the darkness, a brony emerges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 4:09 am

Hello there, tiny baby earth mammals. I am Thoranzalar S. Vhazan, cousin to the one you call "Flutterdude". Normally I don't hang around much on online forums, but ever since I've become a brony, I've had this monkey growing on my back, which then later lodged itself into my head. The voice had been uttering things like "You know you want to" and "It's time to jump in" for quite some time now, so I decided to give this a go. At first I wasn't quite sure what group to join, so I started browsing. I was later going to join EQD, because obviously, that's the dominant brony domain, but after a visit to Flutterdude, he introduced me to this happy little site. After taking a small look around, I've decided I like this place, so I'm here to stay! So, uh...yeah...hi!

I've been a brony now for about...2-3 months I think, I'm not sure anymore. I was first introduced to MLP by a PSN friend of mine who referenced it to me, and of course, I was...somewhat reluctant to listen to her at first, secretly thinking to myself "Whaaa? No way!". However, when she told me it was completely different compared to the past My Little Pony shows, I started to become curious. She told me to look up the series on Youtube because they don't seem to care about all the episodes being posted there. I was actually quite surprised by that, so about a week or so later I finally let my curiosity get the best of me, and I watched the first two-part intro. I was quite surprised, but still uncertain about the show. Of course, since it starts as this whole "Oh noes! We need to save teh world!" which later ends like a happy fairy-tale, I thought it might have been a bit too childish for me. Still, something stopped me from turning off my browser... it was like I had this uncontrollable urge to keep watching. And so that's exactly what I did. As each episode went by, my addiction to ponies increased dramatically until finally at about episode five or six, I gave up, set my hands on my desk and thought to myself "Okay, you win...I'm a brony now.". I think I watched all but three episodes out of the first season that night, and finished the rest the next day. I watched what there was of the second season just a few days later. Ever since then, I've become more and more obsessed with ponies. Words can not truly express my LOVE for everything pony now. I've joined Steam groups, was going to (but forgot) to join DA groups, and now, here I am, on my first brony forum, and I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy my stay here!

Anyway, that's enough about me. Thanks for reading! PS: I love everypony, but I think I like Twilight and Pinkie the best.
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

avatar

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 4:12 am

You might want to see a doctor about that monkey, couz.

_________________
My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction. Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 4:26 am



Just kidding, Thank you for choosing BA to lose your forum virginity. And now i have it, you can't have it back! mwhahah ;)
Anyway welcome to the site bro and keep excessive trolling to a minimum ;)
And if your interested in minecraft, i host a server that most of the forum users play!

Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Topsy Kretts

avatar

Posts : 1181
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 18
Location : An oh-so wonderful chair

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 4:30 am

Tea, crumpets, enjoy.

Also, an example of our supreme dictator's[CloudConnection] day to day dealings in this forum is shown below. Appropriately represented as Spitfire.


_________________
*sips tea*


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://hellbreaker2012.deviantart.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PinkiePieRocks!

avatar

Posts : 780
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 21
Location : In front of my computer.

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 6:48 am

Welcome to the forums!!!

Want a cupcake? Fresh from the oven!

Or A cookie... :)
I love the mini novel you wrote! :D Nice story man!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 7:26 am

I'm so excited, I can't think of a way to respond to your comments, so here's an adorable pony:


_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
CloudConnection
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 885
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Billerica, MA

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 7:28 am

Topsy Kretts wrote:
Tea, crumpets, enjoy.

Also, an example of our supreme dictator's[CloudConnection] day to day dealings in this forum is shown below. Appropriately represented as Spitfire.


*sigh* Yes...

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Thor. Hope you enjoy yourself here on our humble little community.

...nope, couldn't write that with a straight face.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
Flutterdude

avatar

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 7:48 am

Alright, couz, it's time I give you a walk-through of the place and just a few of the notable personalities here that I can remember, in the vein of The Office.

Spoiler:
 

This right here is CloudConnection. He's the boss. He's the guy who signs all of our pay checks. At least, he signs the moderators' pay checks. We don't get any. We're just allowed to keep any loose change we find.

This gentleman is Topsy Kretts. He likes tea. That's all there really is to know about him, aside from the fact that if it involves sex, he's on top of it. The pun is absolutely intended.

And this bloke is Luna. He's... well, he's British. That's cool, I guess.

And this is plumander. She's notable because she's a girl. She's basically the punching bag for us guys' sexual deprivation. She likes to pretend that's not true.

And this is PinkiePieRocks. She's the janitor. She's fun because, quite frankly, she's insane.

AlGreat here doesn't talk a whole lot. We all once pooled our money together to buy him a whiteboard so he could communicate in pictures. He also shoots himself a lot. It never gets old.

And like he said, Nevel here is the local neo-hippie. Which basically means his comments around the water cooler tend to degenerate into either long short stories or short novellas, quite often, too. He's also British, so that's cool.

And this is ChurchCrusade. He's our local starving artist. He draws on the whiteboard a lot. The boss is always finding him drawing something on the whiteboard. Sometimes he draws on AlGreat's whiteboard, which pisses him off.

EvenMotion is off at his main job at the moment. He only works here as a secondary job. He's basically the local fan fiction junkie. He writes and reads stories. A lot. You know what his main job is? Barnes & Noble. He and Nevel have yet to collaborate on anything, but maybe someday.

Over there is bioreactor. He watches us. Always. We try to act nice around him because we never really know what he's thinking. Keep an eye on him.

If you goof off, the first people to slap you on the wrist are typically the boss, Luna, and Heat_Resin.

Tomzie95 usually just watches from the side lines like bioreactor and snitches to the other mods here. He's British, too.

AlphaWolfBlood is Applejack's husband. That's all you really need to know about him.

And that's the gist of what I can gather off the top of my head. The rest of us mainly just sit in the background as recurring characters. Your cubicle is over there.
Back to top Go down
ChurchCrusade
Project Awakening Head Developer
Project Awakening Head Developer
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 24
Location : ST. James MO

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 7:52 am

WELCOME TO HELL!!!!
Have a cupcake :>
*give cupcake*

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://darkerastudios.weebly.com
CloudConnection
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 885
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Billerica, MA

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 7:58 am

Flutterdude wrote:
Alright, couz, it's time I give you a walk-through of the place and just a few of the notable personalities here that I can remember, in the vein of The Office.

Spoiler:
 

This right here is CloudConnection. He's the boss. He's the guy who signs all of our pay checks. At least, he signs the moderators' pay checks. We don't get any. We're just allowed to keep any loose change we find.

This gentleman is Topsy Kretts. He likes tea. That's all there really is to know about him, aside from the fact that if it involves sex, he's on top of it. The pun is absolutely intended.

And this bloke is Luna. He's... well, he's British. That's cool, I guess.

And this is plumander. She's notable because she's a girl. She's basically the punching bag for us guys' sexual deprivation. She likes to pretend that's not true.

And this is PinkiePieRocks. She's the janitor. She's fun because, quite frankly, she's insane.

AlGreat here doesn't talk a whole lot. We all once pooled our money together to buy him a whiteboard so he could communicate in pictures. He also shoots himself a lot. It never gets old.

And like he said, Nevel here is the local neo-hippie. Which basically means his comments around the water cooler tend to degenerate into either long short stories or short novellas, quite often, too. He's also British, so that's cool.

And this is ChurchCrusade. He's our local starving artist. He draws on the whiteboard a lot. The boss is always finding him drawing something on the whiteboard. Sometimes he draws on AlGreat's whiteboard, which pisses him off.

EvenMotion is off at his main job at the moment. He only works here as a secondary job. He's basically the local fan fiction junkie. He writes and reads stories. A lot. You know what his main job is? Barnes & Noble. He and Nevel have yet to collaborate on anything, but maybe someday.

Over there is bioreactor. He watches us. Always. We try to act nice around him because we never really know what he's thinking. Keep an eye on him.

If you goof off, the first people to slap you on the wrist are typically the boss, Luna, and Heat_Resin.

Tomzie95 usually just watches from the side lines like bioreactor and snitches to the other mods here. He's British, too.

AlphaWolfBlood is Applejack's husband. That's all you really need to know about him.

And that's the gist of what I can gather off the top of my head. The rest of us mainly just sit in the background as recurring characters. Your cubicle is over there.

My word. I love you for this.

However, I think you should include Lexie to this list, because she's pretty prominant.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com
Flutterdude

avatar

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 8:30 am

Oh, right, lexiedark. She's the assistant janitor, PinkiePieRocks' apprentice, although she's been working here longer than Pinkie. The boss "promoted" her to assistant janitor once we got a new intern and Pinkie became head janitor. She's kind of bitter about that, but she still manages to compete with PinkiePieRocks for most obliviously cheery person here. It seems to be a thing among the janitors.

_________________
My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction. Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 9:51 am

Welcome brother
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

avatar

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 9:53 am

Flutterdude wrote:
Alright, couz, it's time I give you a walk-through of the place and just a few of the notable personalities here that I can remember, in the vein of The Office.

Spoiler:
 

This right here is CloudConnection. He's the boss. He's the guy who signs all of our pay checks. At least, he signs the moderators' pay checks. We don't get any. We're just allowed to keep any loose change we find.

This gentleman is Topsy Kretts. He likes tea. That's all there really is to know about him, aside from the fact that if it involves sex, he's on top of it. The pun is absolutely intended.

And this bloke is Luna. He's... well, he's British. That's cool, I guess.

And this is plumander. She's notable because she's a girl. She's basically the punching bag for us guys' sexual deprivation. She likes to pretend that's not true.

And this is PinkiePieRocks. She's the janitor. She's fun because, quite frankly, she's insane.

AlGreat here doesn't talk a whole lot. We all once pooled our money together to buy him a whiteboard so he could communicate in pictures. He also shoots himself a lot. It never gets old.

And like he said, Nevel here is the local neo-hippie. Which basically means his comments around the water cooler tend to degenerate into either long short stories or short novellas, quite often, too. He's also British, so that's cool.

And this is ChurchCrusade. He's our local starving artist. He draws on the whiteboard a lot. The boss is always finding him drawing something on the whiteboard. Sometimes he draws on AlGreat's whiteboard, which pisses him off.

EvenMotion is off at his main job at the moment. He only works here as a secondary job. He's basically the local fan fiction junkie. He writes and reads stories. A lot. You know what his main job is? Barnes & Noble. He and Nevel have yet to collaborate on anything, but maybe someday.

Over there is bioreactor. He watches us. Always. We try to act nice around him because we never really know what he's thinking. Keep an eye on him.

If you goof off, the first people to slap you on the wrist are typically the boss, Luna, and Heat_Resin.

Tomzie95 usually just watches from the side lines like bioreactor and snitches to the other mods here. He's British, too.

AlphaWolfBlood is Applejack's husband. That's all you really need to know about him.

And that's the gist of what I can gather off the top of my head. The rest of us mainly just sit in the background as recurring characters. Your cubicle is over there.
i aprove this message, and ill slice you open if you touch twilight

/me pulls out sword
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

avatar

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 9:53 am

jk

_________________
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 10:10 am

Flutterdude wrote:
Alright, couz, it's time I give you a walk-through of the place and just a few of the notable personalities here that I can remember, in the vein of The Office.

Spoiler:
 

This right here is CloudConnection. He's the boss. He's the guy who signs all of our pay checks. At least, he signs the moderators' pay checks. We don't get any. We're just allowed to keep any loose change we find.

This gentleman is Topsy Kretts. He likes tea. That's all there really is to know about him, aside from the fact that if it involves sex, he's on top of it. The pun is absolutely intended.

And this bloke is Luna. He's... well, he's British. That's cool, I guess.

And this is plumander. She's notable because she's a girl. She's basically the punching bag for us guys' sexual deprivation. She likes to pretend that's not true.

And this is PinkiePieRocks. She's the janitor. She's fun because, quite frankly, she's insane.

AlGreat here doesn't talk a whole lot. We all once pooled our money together to buy him a whiteboard so he could communicate in pictures. He also shoots himself a lot. It never gets old.

And like he said, Nevel here is the local neo-hippie. Which basically means his comments around the water cooler tend to degenerate into either long short stories or short novellas, quite often, too. He's also British, so that's cool.

And this is ChurchCrusade. He's our local starving artist. He draws on the whiteboard a lot. The boss is always finding him drawing something on the whiteboard. Sometimes he draws on AlGreat's whiteboard, which pisses him off.

EvenMotion is off at his main job at the moment. He only works here as a secondary job. He's basically the local fan fiction junkie. He writes and reads stories. A lot. You know what his main job is? Barnes & Noble. He and Nevel have yet to collaborate on anything, but maybe someday.

Over there is bioreactor. He watches us. Always. We try to act nice around him because we never really know what he's thinking. Keep an eye on him.

If you goof off, the first people to slap you on the wrist are typically the boss, Luna, and Heat_Resin.

Tomzie95 usually just watches from the side lines like bioreactor and snitches to the other mods here. He's British, too.

AlphaWolfBlood is Applejack's husband. That's all you really need to know about him.

And that's the gist of what I can gather off the top of my head. The rest of us mainly just sit in the background as recurring characters. Your cubicle is over there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 10:15 am

Thoranzalar wrote:
Hello there, tiny baby earth mammals. I am Thoranzalar S. Vhazan, cousin to the one you call "Flutterdude". Normally I don't hang around much on online forums, but ever since I've become a brony, I've had this monkey growing on my back, which then later lodged itself into my head. The voice had been uttering things like "You know you want to" and "It's time to jump in" for quite some time now, so I decided to give this a go. At first I wasn't quite sure what group to join, so I started browsing. I was later going to join EQD, because obviously, that's the dominant brony domain, but after a visit to Flutterdude, he introduced me to this happy little site. After taking a small look around, I've decided I like this place, so I'm here to stay! So, uh...yeah...hi!

I've been a brony now for about...2-3 months I think, I'm not sure anymore. I was first introduced to MLP by a PSN friend of mine who referenced it to me, and of course, I was...somewhat reluctant to listen to her at first, secretly thinking to myself "Whaaa? No way!". However, when she told me it was completely different compared to the past My Little Pony shows, I started to become curious. She told me to look up the series on Youtube because they don't seem to care about all the episodes being posted there. I was actually quite surprised by that, so about a week or so later I finally let my curiosity get the best of me, and I watched the first two-part intro. I was quite surprised, but still uncertain about the show. Of course, since it starts as this whole "Oh noes! We need to save teh world!" which later ends like a happy fairy-tale, I thought it might have been a bit too childish for me. Still, something stopped me from turning off my browser... it was like I had this uncontrollable urge to keep watching. And so that's exactly what I did. As each episode went by, my addiction to ponies increased dramatically until finally at about episode five or six, I gave up, set my hands on my desk and thought to myself "Okay, you win...I'm a brony now.". I think I watched all but three episodes out of the first season that night, and finished the rest the next day. I watched what there was of the second season just a few days later. Ever since then, I've become more and more obsessed with ponies. Words can not truly express my LOVE for everything pony now. I've joined Steam groups, was going to (but forgot) to join DA groups, and now, here I am, on my first brony forum, and I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy my stay here!

Anyway, that's enough about me. Thanks for reading! PS: I love everypony, but I think I like Twilight and Pinkie the best.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Flutterdude

avatar

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 20
Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 11:39 am

See, couz? Novel posts. Such is the way of Nevel.

_________________
My zombie drama/self-parody fan fiction. Tell your friends, spread the word, actually read it, don't throw tomatoes at me after you do read it. Give it the fan base and thumbs up it doesn't deserve.
Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 11:40 am

Nevel wrote:
Flutterdude wrote:
Nevel here is the local neo-hippie. Which basically means his comments around the water cooler tend to degenerate into either long short stories or short novellas, quite often, too. He's also British, so that's cool.

EvenMotion is off at his main job at the moment. He only works here as a secondary job. He's basically the local fan fiction junkie. He writes and reads stories. A lot. You know what his main job is? Barnes & Noble. He and Nevel have yet to collaborate on anything, but maybe someday.

I still wanna know what a neo-hippie is?

*imagines a hippie with glowsticks*

Dude... that is awesome!! and what in Celestia's name does Collaborate mean? damn kids and your buzz words. *checks urban dictionary* OOH! Now i remember what that means. i knew all along *shifty eyes*

Anyway, that's awesome. Think he can sing? because i've started work on a Brony Awakening song based on this forum. i wrote a verse and a chorus already, but i'm stuck at this point. I'll work on it more tomorrow. and before you people ask. NO i can't sing :P all 26 of my songs i've done so far have been terrible and awful. just like my voice... and my stories i write... and everything else i've ever done ever. Even tho everyone says my stuff is awesome, amazing, fantastic. I'm really my own toughest critic huh? :P OHOH! Did i mention i can't draw either? I'm sure i have? OOH! I can't play the guitar either (that ones true, i never learned how, yet spend over £250 on a sweet setup)

What was i talking about again? OH YEAH! Making a theme song. Don't expect anything good :P

...

And I told you, DON'T eat the cupcakes! there not good for you!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
bioreactor

avatar

Posts : 728
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : hiding in the castle where they dont expect

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   14/4/2012, 1:57 pm

AlGreat wrote:
Nevel wrote:
Flutterdude wrote:
Nevel here is the local neo-hippie. Which basically means his comments around the water cooler tend to degenerate into either long short stories or short novellas, quite often, too. He's also British, so that's cool.

EvenMotion is off at his main job at the moment. He only works here as a secondary job. He's basically the local fan fiction junkie. He writes and reads stories. A lot. You know what his main job is? Barnes & Noble. He and Nevel have yet to collaborate on anything, but maybe someday.

I still wanna know what a neo-hippie is?

*imagines a hippie with glowsticks*

Dude... that is awesome!! and what in Celestia's name does Collaborate mean? damn kids and your buzz words. *checks urban dictionary* OOH! Now i remember what that means. i knew all along *shifty eyes*

Anyway, that's awesome. Think he can sing? because i've started work on a Brony Awakening song based on this forum. i wrote a verse and a chorus already, but i'm stuck at this point. I'll work on it more tomorrow. and before you people ask. NO i can't sing :P all 26 of my songs i've done so far have been terrible and awful. just like my voice... and my stories i write... and everything else i've ever done ever. Even tho everyone says my stuff is awesome, amazing, fantastic. I'm really my own toughest critic huh? :P OHOH! Did i mention i can't draw either? I'm sure i have? OOH! I can't play the guitar either (that ones true, i never learned how, yet spend over £250 on a sweet setup)

What was i talking about again? OH YEAH! Making a theme song. Don't expect anything good :P

...

And I told you, DON'T eat the cupcakes! there not good for you!
BUCK YA!!! LOVE DAT SINGING
Back to top Go down
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   15/4/2012, 3:52 am

AlGreat wrote:
Nevel wrote:
Flutterdude wrote:
Nevel here is the local neo-hippie. Which basically means his comments around the water cooler tend to degenerate into either long short stories or short novellas, quite often, too. He's also British, so that's cool.

EvenMotion is off at his main job at the moment. He only works here as a secondary job. He's basically the local fan fiction junkie. He writes and reads stories. A lot. You know what his main job is? Barnes & Noble. He and Nevel have yet to collaborate on anything, but maybe someday.

I still wanna know what a neo-hippie is?

*imagines a hippie with glowsticks*

Dude... that is awesome!! and what in Celestia's name does Collaborate mean? damn kids and your buzz words. *checks urban dictionary* OOH! Now i remember what that means. i knew all along *shifty eyes*

Anyway, that's awesome. Think he can sing? because i've started work on a Brony Awakening song based on this forum. i wrote a verse and a chorus already, but i'm stuck at this point. I'll work on it more tomorrow. and before you people ask. NO i can't sing :P all 26 of my songs i've done so far have been terrible and awful. just like my voice... and my stories i write... and everything else i've ever done ever. Even tho everyone says my stuff is awesome, amazing, fantastic. I'm really my own toughest critic huh? :P OHOH! Did i mention i can't draw either? I'm sure i have? OOH! I can't play the guitar either (that ones true, i never learned how, yet spend over £250 on a sweet setup)

What was i talking about again? OH YEAH! Making a theme song. Don't expect anything good :P

...

And I told you, DON'T eat the cupcakes! there not good for you!






In response to your theme song thing, I know I have a very powerful voice - I probably could sing, but I've basically never, ever tried and I doubt I'd sound good. If my ancient microphone is good enough (and if it still works) I can try to teach myself how to record. It'd definitely be my first time though, and I don't even know if I can sing! :oops:

_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 22
Location : Facing an Erador Lord

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   15/4/2012, 4:01 am

Welcome to the forum , I will never be a dooosh xD

_________________

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:
 


"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Thoranzalar

avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : On a Friendship

PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   15/4/2012, 4:46 am

Approximately one minute ago I heard your singing for the first time, and I've posted an image which resembles my true reaction. Well done, mate. Well done.

_________________

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: From the darkness, a brony emerges   

Back to top Go down
 
From the darkness, a brony emerges
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Love this bright darkness <3
» Heart of Darkness
» Living World of Darkness
» 7 Roses: A Darkness Rises
» Cover Of Darkness Released

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: Members Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: