HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blind Bag Fluttershy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Blind Bag Fluttershy   9/4/2012, 3:46 am

The cool thing about My Little Pony merchandise is that not all of it is already available in Region 1/North America/whatever you want to call it, which, to be frank, is a bit of a normalcy, especially for an American company. I think it's cool that I'm getting the short end of the stick.

So, after being in other places for a while, blind bags are now available in Region 1/North America/whatever you want to call it. I got some, and among them was Fluttershy, my favortie pony. We all know what Fluttershy's mane is like, just refer to my avatar. But I suppose a long, flowing, draping mane would have been a bit of a chore to convert into miniature plastic figureine form, so for the blind bags, they simply put Fluttershy's color scheme onto the Rainbow Dash mold. They even attempted to compensate for this by producing vector art featuring her with a short, rather spiky, Rainbow Dash-esque mane.

I'm posting this from an iPad and I'm an old geezer, so I'll just post a link to a webpage that features an image on it. You'll see it, trust me.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/139865/pony-thread-iii-friendship-is-magically-multimedia/p4

Most fans would probably be up in arms about this, but I think it's awesome, because we all know what this means.

You know what this means. We all know what this means.

Fluttershy's gone through a punk rocker stage that she would rather not mention to her present circle of friends.

It's canon.

Yup.
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: Blind Bag Fluttershy   9/4/2012, 6:08 am

Aww I like that fluttershy!

It is cute!! :3
Punk Rock Fluttershy! :) I want one!

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: Blind Bag Fluttershy   9/4/2012, 7:02 am

Fluttershy used to be a big Dead Kennedys fan.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Bag Fluttershy   

Back to top Go down

Blind Bag Fluttershy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: The Brony Community :: Merchandise-
Jump to: