HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lights of Harmony V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony V   3/2/2014, 10:20 am

Dalila lifted her head up and nodded as she secured her skeleton scabbards, the zebra taking a deep breath before applying more of the blue paste to her muzzle and ears. Her stripes fluctuated a moment before settling back.

"I am ready for a fight..."

She twirled her dao blades and holstered them, walking outside of the tent.

In a few moments, she was standing on the arena, the crowds cheering and the announcer going on about 'crowd favorite' while she turned her gaze to the stallion in front of her.

Rather a tall earth pony, if she knew standard, and his armor was the standard gold, but with highlights of silver on the outside near his neck. He had a massive metal neck-guard that nearly connected with the helmet he wore, which had a face guard that covered his muzzle, leaving his brown eyes the only thing visible. A large, curved sword sat on his side, plain as day.

His coat was a faded purple while the only visible mane and tail he had was a mauve and silver.

Clashing Steel lowered the muzzle guard and smiled faintly.

"An honor to meet one of the mares returning the Storm Hammers to their former glory...I hope to have a fair match against a warrior such as yourself."

Dalila didn't allow the smile to show, but her tone was much more humored.

"A stallion that doesn't measure his pride by the size of his blade. I too hope for an honorable match."

In a quick succession, the announcer finished his words and yelled out.

"Begin!"

Clashing Steel raised his muzzle guard up and bowed, catching Dalila a little off-guard, but she then returned the bow, smirking as she drew a dao blade at the same time he drew his curved blade.

They both circled each other in the arena, not one making an move towards the offensive as the crowed started to grow quiet. The only sound now was the metal of their armor sliding against each other, and the clinking noise of Dalila's throwing blades sliding in their holsters on her chest and forelegs.

Inferno gave a wry smile.

"Geez....it's going to be one of those kind of battles..."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony V   7/2/2014, 8:23 am

Brimstone rose an eyebrow. "What do you mean? Its not like these battles have been very friendly today, especially against Dalila. The other ponies really seem to dislike her... y'know. It's starting to piss me off."

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony V   7/2/2014, 3:42 pm

Inferno lost her smirk and nodded.

"I know what you mean....I mean, how can ponies be so fucking dense when there's so much talent that they can work with....it's a pain in the ass."

She stopped talking when Dalila made the first move, the zebra mare charging across the field until she met blade to blade with Clashing Steel, both warriors pushing into each other as they gauged the strength of the other.

Surprisingly, Dalila was slowly moving him back, his rear hooves sliding against the arena floor.

He shifted his weight and forced his blade down, shoving Dalila's blades down to the arena floor, but Dalila used the momentum to pirouette on a single rear hoof, twirling one blade free, then swinging it completely around in a full circle, bringing it down towards Steel's head.

He shoved her back and made space, using his rear hooves to push himself even farther back and out of Dalila's reach, her blade striking the ground in a clear miss.

Steel gave a small smile as he fixed his stance.

"A glorious counterattack...finally an opponent that is both honorable, and a warrior..."

Dalila's expression remained neutral as she stood on her hindlegs, her hooves holding her blades up and with the tips of the swords pointing at the stallion.

"And for me, an opponent that pays respect...."

She smiled very lightly.

"I may find this match enjoyable."

And with those words, she suddenly crouched, then jumped, her powerful legs springing her into the air and at the stallion, Steel shoving his sword up to meet with Dalila's blades again.

Back at the tent, Inferno's ears twitched as she heard some yelling from the Royal Guard tents near the left side of the field.

It was faint, but her keen pegasus ears could still make out the words of a stallion.

"COME ON STEEL! BEAT HER ASS ALREADY! WE WERE TRAINED TO BE THE BEST, SO YOU BETTER GODDESS-DAMN PROVE IT!"

Inferno frowned.

"And to think I was expecting this to be a quiet match, with the only sound being those two trading blows."

She gave a look at Brimstone.

"Guess I got proven wrong....at least Dalila and Clashing Steel look like the only world they're in is the arena and nothing else."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony V   8/2/2014, 11:06 am

Brimstone shrugged. "So long as she's having a good time, I guess no harm in that."

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony V   8/2/2014, 11:51 am

Inferno smiled faintly.

"I suppose...though, having a good time with the kind of stakes this match has, I don't think she's got time to even have a good time fighting."

She paused as the two warriors continued their fight, Dalila's fast and precise strikes negating the powerful and agile attacks of Clashing Steel, the two nearly on par with each other in terms of bladed prowess.

At the tents, Temporal raised a brow as she spoke to Lightning.

"It's almost too bad Dalila can't use her magic for this. She's even using that paste Feral gave her in order to dampen her senses in order to cut back on her abilities. I'm guessing she feels that using her hyperkinesis abilities is cheating."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony V   

Back to top Go down

The Lights of Harmony V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8