Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

BronyCon 2013 (From the eyes and mind of Derpy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derpy

PostSubject: BronyCon 2013 (From the eyes and mind of Derpy)   6/8/2013, 8:33 am

Hello everybody. I thought that I would share with you the experience I had while I was at BronyCon. I was able to go with my good friend of mine who goes by Octavia on BronyHangout.

So I will summarize the con by categories.

First off, the panels.

I was able to go to many of the main panels. These were 2 Voice Actor panels which were comprised of Lee Tockar (Snips and Steven Magnet), Brenda Crichlow (Zecora), Michelle Creber (Applebloom), Cathy Weseluck (Spike), Nicole Oliver (Celestia and Cheerilee), and Maddy Peters (Chicken).

They were all awesome, answering many questions and wowing us with their voices. They had a blast and so did we.

There was also the comic book panel, the Bronies React Panel, and Whose Line is it Anypony Panel (To be honest, the WLIIA panel could have been orginized better).

Those were all panels in the main hall. There were also many smaller panels. The only one I was able to get into and sit at was the Enterplay panel. It was awesome. We got free shirts. They gave out a Rainbow Series 1 promo... I did not get it Flutterrage . The shirts were were basically advertisements for the soon to be collectible card game. Here is a link to the EqD post: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/08/more-mlp-card-game-information-revealed.html

Enough with the panels, lets talk about BRONYPALOOZA!

It was awesome. It was packed. It was awesome. Lots of bass. It was awesome. ArtAttack and Assertive Fluttershy were one of my favorite performances. Did I say it was awesome? Being able to see all those musicians live and feel the bass shake the floor and jump (well... jump for the first night, since we caused the floor and speakers to move and shake a lot, so we had to stop) was incredible.

But in the end, the best part was getting to do this all with Tavi. My bro. Was the best weekend ever.

Now on to Vendor hall. SO MUCH ART! SO MANY PLUSHIES! SO MANY WALLETS CRYING OUT IN AGONY!

As an example of some of the things you could get, here is a album of what I got: http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Bwirth10/library/BronyCon%202013%20Loot

For those going to BUCK in the near future, all I can say is ready your bodies. Seriously...
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: BronyCon 2013 (From the eyes and mind of Derpy)   6/8/2013, 11:10 am

That Luna print, and signed.

I wish to kill you for your loot.
Back to top Go down
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: BronyCon 2013 (From the eyes and mind of Derpy)   6/8/2013, 12:24 pm

Luna wrote:
That Luna print, and signed.

I wish to kill you for your loot.

I was expecting that from you. Duel for loot declined. It is all mine.

Trollestia 
Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: BronyCon 2013 (From the eyes and mind of Derpy)   6/8/2013, 8:42 pm

Enterplay panel .... Enterplay panel .... Enterplay panel

What toys you got coming?

EQG DO-- Oh I mean FREE TSHIRTS GUYS!!!

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BronyCon 2013 (From the eyes and mind of Derpy)   

Back to top Go down

BronyCon 2013 (From the eyes and mind of Derpy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1