Share | 

Howdy y'all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zenith
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Howdy y'all   29/6/2013, 10:16 am

Howdy! A friend of mine (one midnightdash23) referred me to this website and I thought I'd come sign up and try to be an active member of this community!

I go by many names but my friends all know me as zenith (my legal name is Matt). I am an incredibly active member as well as a moderator for the brony forum Coloradobronies.org as well as a staff member for an upcoming brony con in Denver, Colorado known as Running of the Leaves (I was also part of the 'Lunar Guard' security team at the infamous Las Pegasus Unicon back in February). I love collecting and trading the Enterplay MLP trading cards, attending meets no matter where they are, and I write fanfiction as well. Favorite of the mane six is Rainbow Dash but Vinyl Scratch is best pony.

Outside of the pony world I am an avid fan of all kinds of music, I love cars (especially driving them), and I love to travel and socialize.

I think that's it for me, but if there's anything else you'd like to know please feel free to ask! Derp Tongue 
Back to top Go down
http://eon-krate32.deviantart.com
midnightdash23

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   29/6/2013, 10:19 am

Bout time you got on the forums

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   29/6/2013, 10:46 am

Holy balls. Two new members in one day, welcome.
Like I said to dash, we have an active skype group if you want in on that.
Back to top Go down
zenith
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   29/6/2013, 10:54 am

Nightmare Moon wrote:
Holy balls. Two new members in one day, welcome.
Like I said to dash, we have an active skype group if you want in on that.

That's how I felt when CoBros.org got like...15 new members when our groups went and saw EQG last weekend. Laugh 

You can feel free to invite me, though I'm not on Skype as often as I should be: eonkrate32

"Floating down / as colors fill the light / We look up from the ground / in fields of paperwhite / And floating up / you pass us in the night / A future gazing out / a past to overwrite / So come down / far below / We've been waiting to collect the things you know"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Vevelent
The German.
The German.

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   30/6/2013, 6:10 am

HALLIHALÖÖÖÖÖÖCHEN~~~~
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   30/6/2013, 6:43 am

Welp, it is my duty to say hello is well!

Hello, name's Black Tribal.

Leave your coat by the door, help yourself to the fridge, the bathrooms are on the top floor, pick any room to work(live) in, stay out of the basement and the shed outside, and make yourself at home with this crazy group we have.

Hope you enjoy your stay at Brony Awakening (warning: your mileage may vary)

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   2/7/2013, 5:15 am

Well hi there!! Names Riftonic, But you can call me Rift^w^ I see you like music too! Music is epic! AND OMFG Another Car nut8D /) What do you drive??

Colorado? I almost moved there, Still might, but probably not anymore. But yeah, Welcome to the forums!! Hope you enjoy yourself:3

Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
zenith
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   2/7/2013, 8:03 am

Riftonic wrote:
Well hi there!! Names Riftonic, But you can call me Rift^w^ I see you like music too! Music is epic! AND OMFG Another Car nut8D /) What do you drive??

Colorado? I almost moved there, Still might, but probably not anymore. But yeah, Welcome to the forums!! Hope you enjoy yourself:3

I drive a 2006 Chevy Maxx LS, though I would not object to a Camaro or a Challenger (especially the newer ones).

Colorado's an alright place if you don't mind the excessive dryness and bipolar weather. Personally I can't wait to get somewhere with more moisture and thicker air. Though Colorado does have one of the biggest and most active brony groups I am aware of.

"Floating down / as colors fill the light / We look up from the ground / in fields of paperwhite / And floating up / you pass us in the night / A future gazing out / a past to overwrite / So come down / far below / We've been waiting to collect the things you know"
Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   2/7/2013, 11:26 am

Hiya Zenith!

I'm also a pretty big card collector (I blame MTG) as well. I dunno if I have any trades at all but it's also a pricey deal from my home in CT to you out in Colorado. But welcome!

I also happen to write fanfiction. Look forward to talking with you more :D

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
zenith
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   2/7/2013, 2:54 pm

EvenMotion wrote:
Hiya Zenith!

I'm also a pretty big card collector (I blame MTG) as well. I dunno if I have any trades at all but it's also a pricey deal from my home in CT to you out in Colorado. But welcome!

I also happen to write fanfiction. Look forward to talking with you more :D

Awesome! My girlfriend actually lives out that way... Yeah mailing from here to CT is kinda pricey, though I'll be honest and say it's highly unlikely that you'd have anything that I need at this point anyways. Sheepish

As far as fanfiction goes I'll post up a thread concerning my stuff as soon as I am able to post links, but until then you can hit me up on Skype: eonkrate32

Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   2/7/2013, 8:49 pm

Hi :I

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   3/7/2013, 1:46 am

zenith wrote:
Riftonic wrote:

I drive a 2006 Chevy Maxx LS, though I would not object to a Camaro or a Challenger (especially the newer ones).

Colorado's an alright place if you don't mind the excessive dryness and bipolar weather.  Personally I can't wait to get somewhere with more moisture and thicker air.  Though Colorado does have one of the biggest and most active brony groups I am aware of.

Nice, I got a 97 Firebird, and Lol, Why don't you come down to Mississippi, There's a s***Load of moisture down here.. Humid as buck xD. I prefer not so humid heat hehe.

Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
zenith
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   3/7/2013, 3:13 am

My parents almost bought me a Firebird for my first car. Laugh Personally I prefer Oklahoma, Texas, or Ohio. I've got family down south and I recently spent three weeks in Ohio where I attended Cutie Mark Con and Trot Con. I thought Ohio and the bronies out there to be quite amazing.

Back to top Go down
Silver Wind
Not a Moderator
Not a Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   4/7/2013, 3:41 am

Welcome to the forums! You might notice me on the rare occasions that I have access to the internet now-a-days.

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   4/7/2013, 8:42 am

I see you have the Graphic Artist rank
Cal still needs to give me this rank >:[

ummm hello welcome to this place of the many places or some shit I'm not good at this

I don't even know why I say hi to people when I pop on here every now and than

Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   4/7/2013, 3:58 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

@DarkSnivy: Yes I do indeed already have the Graphic Artist rank. Didn't think I was gonna get it because my work isn't pony-related, but I suppose Cal thought what I do was good enough. Laugh 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all   

Back to top Go down

Howdy y'all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1