Share | 

Freeze's Introduction!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   19/5/2013, 12:03 pm

Tomzie95 wrote:
I like you . Stick close , if you wanna have a good time . Not that everyone has fun in abundance , except Callum . That's battenburg talking .

Say, the admin or someone said that there was a skype group that I could join...

Do you perhaps have that? I'd like to join that if possible.

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   19/5/2013, 12:04 pm

VikingPony wrote:
Shadow Lark wrote:
Freeze wrote:

I'll be sure to subscribe! Also, make sure to check your fimfiction account. I asked you some stuff via PM on there.

Oh ho ho, I'm being replaced now? WELL THEN, NO COOKIES FOR FREEZE!

Face it. You're replaceable, deal with it.

He's not replaceable. He's just getting stuffed in a box with a bunch of other friends as well. But he's still on top. :D

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   19/5/2013, 10:43 pm

Freeze wrote:
Tomzie95 wrote:
I like you . Stick close , if you wanna have a good time . Not that everyone has fun in abundance , except Callum . That's battenburg talking .

Say, the admin or someone said that there was a skype group that I could join...

Do you perhaps have that? I'd like to join that if possible.

Yeah sure dude , just add me and I will join you in - Tomzie95

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   20/5/2013, 9:52 am

Shit a brick i'm late to the party.

Hey there, hope you have a merry old time here in this forum

I am Arualsti, resident sex god. You may call me Aru

I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   20/5/2013, 11:44 am

Excuse me while I introduce myself.
I'm Pinkie Pie. I'm the known chef here, who has a busyish real life schedule. >> So I'm not on here as often as I should be. Skype is nice, but I'm too busy talking with my Cloud to be on there.
Soo... yeah. I heard there was a "friendliest" character here. (light green is such a cute color!) I should have been the one to beat. Oh well. :3 I'm trying to see Dr. Who, and barely watch T.V. as well. *brohoof* But I have a lot of other things to watch, read, cook, bake, see, hear, make... I have a lot of lists. Crazy
You don't like the Biebz either? x3 Congrats, you're sorta saaane! I lost my sanity a while ago to sugar and old Skype chats. I still want to be a bird. It wasn't the best to be on Skype with this group of people while sugar high. ... Birds.
Not sure what else to say. I barely read FFs anymore. Shocking, I know. I used to read a lot of them.. kinda... So, I'll try to see you on Skype or around here if I can. Smile

Oh, and enjoy the food.
Nevel Callum is AWESOME.
I don't really play video games, and I still got that TF2 reference. (Red v. Blu.) Yay me! Twilight Smile

~PinkiePieRocks~

Also, I'm known for doing a lot of emoticons. **I did not do Happy as an emoticon just for you** ((Ever see Red verses Blue?))

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   20/5/2013, 12:24 pm

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:
Words said by you.

A pleasure to make your acquaintance! You seem like quite the nice guy or lady. Whichever, you can decide. I don't mind. As long as your not an Alien Princess from Mars (a.k.a. Justin Bieber).

I highly recommend you start watching Doctor Who. They have the older version and the newer version. I recommend just starting on the newer version, but if you watch the older one with 1960s "special" effects, that's fine too. It's a really good show, and is tied with Futurama and MLP:FiM in my eyes.

I tried to join the skype group today, but regrettably wasn't able to join. I have two different skype accounts: one at my grandma's and one at my own house (I'm only fourteen). I've decided to keep skype happenings relating to this forum at my grandma's, for fear of my parents finding out I'm doing things on the internet. My mom flips out about downloading or interacting with "strangers" on the internet, so I thought it best to not skype with forum members at my house. Sadly, this means I won't be on skype often. Luckily, I visit her condo every two weeks or so to spend a few nights, and I spend practically my entire summer there while my parents work.

Since that part was out of the way, perhaps there's more casual banter to be had? Ah yes, the TF2 happenings. I do enjoy playing video games, but to be honest, TF2 is not really one of my favorite games. It's just take too long to log into and get running, in my opinion. Also, I prefer business simulation or sandbox games, or really anything that allows me to do whatever the hell I feel like.

Anywho, I hope to skype with you and the rest of the people on here soon!

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   20/5/2013, 12:52 pm

What? You have two different Skype accounts or..?
Back to top Go down
Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   20/5/2013, 10:09 pm

Luna wrote:

Correct, I have two, but I'll only use one when skyping with members of this forum for fear of getting grounded or something far worse due to talking with "strangers". Like I said, my mother is an odd person when it comes to the internet.

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   21/5/2013, 1:15 am

Freeze wrote:
Luna wrote:
Correct, I have two, but I'll only use one when skyping with members of this forum for fear of getting grounded or something far worse due to talking with "strangers". Like I said, my mother is an odd person when it comes to the internet.
I have learn that if you just don't tell them they most likely will not get on your ass about it If they do ask just butter it up, say shit like they went to your school but moved away or some crap like that

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   21/5/2013, 10:51 am

DarkSnivy wrote:
Freeze wrote:
Luna wrote:
I have learn that if you just don't tell them they most likely will not get on your ass about it If they do ask just butter it up, say shit like they went to your school but moved away or some crap like that

Yeah, I know that, but I like to play things on the safe side. Also, it'd be hard to explain why I'm friends with people who are upwards to twenty or thirty years old.

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   21/5/2013, 11:41 pm

Freeze wrote:
DarkSnivy wrote:
Freeze wrote:

Yeah, I know that, but I like to play things on the safe side. Also, it'd be hard to explain why I'm friends with people who are upwards to twenty or thirty years old.

Pfft that's easy just tell them we're pedophiles.. Wait that's exactly what you DON'T want to do, just uh tell them everyone lies about their age on the internet and that we're probably 12 year old girls.

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   22/5/2013, 2:02 am

Freeze wrote:
DarkSnivy wrote:
Freeze wrote:

Thats simple just lie about there age, Cut every thing down to around 13-18

DarkSnivy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   22/5/2013, 3:35 am

Nevel wrote:
or tell them i'm a popular author and comedian on YouTube and you're super stoked to have a friend like me. Wink

Ego's are bad kids. Scootangel

If your going to be like that then

Tell them you made friends with a semi Populat artist and that person is friends with the mods of the FNMLP blogs

If you don't know what FNMLP is, Its fuck no my little pony

PostSubject: Re: Freeze's Introduction!   

Back to top Go down

Freeze's Introduction!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2