Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rainbow's and Pink's Happy New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria Blast

PostSubject: Rainbow's and Pink's Happy New Beginning   11/5/2013, 8:25 am

Author notes: this fanfic is like the Prologue to the Prologue of the main Fanfic I am writing(which is a work in progress) I hope all you ponies like it

Part 1
(Rainbow Dash’s point of view)

I readed it in my head over and over again, it is one of the coolest letters I had ever gotten, besides the ones I get from Twilight;

Dear Rainbow,

I hope you remember me from when our Flight Schools would get together to compete against one another. Well I still remember it as if it were yesterday, you and me sneaking off to hang out, or that time when you and me tried to get Fluttershy’s confidence up so she would try to participate in the competition.

Well, my best friend and I are moving to Ponyville. Melanceville has way too many stunk up Ponies for us. So when I heard you live in Ponyville, I thought it must be a pretty awesome place with no stuck up ponies... Right? Well if there is any, there is probably only a small few, or you yourself would have left there by now.

I can’t wait to see you again.

Your BSSFF(Best Secret Stallion Friend Forever),
Lighting Flash

I sighed happily, I have had a crush on him since the day I met him. He was a bit shy when I first met him, but once he opened up to me, I learned that he is a bigger hotshot than I am. Every year on Hearts and Hooves Day I wanted to ask him to be my special somepony, but it is the only thing I have ever chickened out on.

And he is one handsome Pegasus, with his jet black cout, lighting blue and yellow mane, and his eyes of shimmering gold.

I continued to read the letter over and over again, not looking where I was going as I wandered around Ponyville in a state of complete and utter bliss, well, that was until I flew into a tree...

End of part 1

Wasn't I cute when I was little?

Last edited by Aria Blast on 21/5/2013, 6:50 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : add more to the story)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's and Pink's Happy New Beginning   11/5/2013, 10:27 pm

:<

Hey not half bad

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Aria Blast

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's and Pink's Happy New Beginning   12/5/2013, 3:38 pm

Tomzie95 wrote:
:<

Hey not half bad
Thankz, this my first attempt at a fanfic since that horrible one I wrote in 8th grade that was a combo of Naruto and Sonic the Hedgehog(it was an epic fail)

Nevel wrote:
Not a bad start, and Ugh. Writers Block. I've had that for about 5 months now. IT'S HORRIBLE! Cry

Well, hope you get over it soon. Also, your Signature... She's adorable! Smile
I finally got over my writers block(faster then usual) still have more to type up for part two, part three should be up soon. ^-^

Back to top Go down
Aria Blast

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's and Pink's Happy New Beginning   21/5/2013, 6:51 pm

Part 2
(Pinkie Pie’s point of view)
“Rainbow Dash, are you alright?” I ran over to her in a hurry, I have never seen her this distracted before, it’s just not like her.

When I got over to her, I saw that there was a piece of paper in her hooves, and she was clutching it tightly. “Rainbow?” She finally started to stir a little. Than she finally got up, and I started to jump up and down with joy! “Hey Rainbow Dash, what is that piece of paper you have there?” She looked at me funny.

“It’s none of your business, Pinkie,” she said as she got up and held the piece of paper close to her chest.

“Okidoki lowky,” I said with a smile, if she says it is none of my business, than it is none of my business, so I followed her skipping along.

She was headed for the Train Station, don’t know why she was headed for it, but she was, so I decided I would ask. “Rainbow Dash, why are you going to the Train Station?”

“Because I am meeting an old friend of mine there, Pinkie,” she said with a blissful smile on her face.

“Yay, I get to  make a new friend. What's his or her name?”

“His name is Lightning Flash,” her smile got bigger when she said his name.

“How long is he staying?'

“He and his friend are going to be living in Ponyville,” we were now waiting outside of the Train Station.

I think we had waited for almost an hour when the train had arrived, and the first two ponies to walk out were stallions.

“Lightning Flash, I’m over here!” Rainbow Dash yelled with excitement.

The Pegasus amongst the two stallions looked over at at us with a big smile on his face,”Rainbow!” He ran right over to her, and they headbutted each other, with big smiles on their faces.

The other stallion, walked over to us, he had a sparkle in his eyes, but no smile on his face. He’s a unicorn, with bright yellow eyes, dark gray coat, midnight black mane and tail, and his cutie mark showed a dark void with a shining star in the middle. I couldn't help but but stare at it, the star is beautiful.

He must have noticed me looking at it when he said,”It means to be able to see the bright side of a dark situation. My name is Dusk Nightshade, may have the name of you sweet mare with the cute smile?” And he said all this without smiling at all!

“Pinkie Pie,” I paused for a second then asked, “why don’t you smile at all?”

“Pinkie, he doesn’t smile with his mouth, he smiles with his eyes,” said Lightning Flash,”there are only four ponies alive who have gotten him to smile,me, Grace, Grace’s husband, and my sister, after his parents destroyed his smile, and you would be one really special pony if you can get him to smile with his lips and not his eyes.”  

Dusk gave Lightning a dirty look, wail Lightning just laughed.

“Pinkie, why don’t you show Dusk around Ponyville, me and Lightning have some catching up to do,” Rainbow Dash still had that blissful smile on her face.

“Okidoki, come on Dusk, lets go to Sugarcube Corner, Mr. and Mrs.Cake probably need help with the that cake they are making for a huge client!”

“Ok, lets go,” Dusk said calmly with the sparkle in his eyes brighter than before.

When we got there, Mrs.Cake was panicking, Mr.Cake looked like he was about to cry, and Pump Cake, Pound Cake and the Client looked confused.

“What's going on?” I asked Pound Cake.

“The cake fell apart when mommy and daddy took it out of the pan.”

“It doesn’t bother me at all, these things happen, but I wish they would stop freaking out,” said the client.. If I remember right I think his name is Reko, he has an orange coat,blue eyes,and a whitish/gray mane. He has on a robotic leg, and his cutie mark show a sword and shield.

“Thats not good, Mr. and Mrs.Cake’s cakes never fall apart!” I myself was starting to panic.

“Pinkie, calm down, if Reko says it is not a problem, than it is not a problem, he just wants it to taste good,” he paused for a second then continued,”I think the pans may need to be replaced with new ones, if a pan is really old, the cake will get to moist so than it falls apart, but it tastes so good when it is that moist, because it just melts in your mouth,” he started to show a hint of a smile on his face, but it still wasn't quite there.

“Thank you, Dusk, I’m going to miss having you around in Melanceville. It a shame that your parents couldn't learn to treat you better, for you have grown into one fine stallion that any mare would want to make her husband,” Reko then looked over at me, than to him.

Dusk blushed when he heard Reko say this, while I was just confused.

Mrs.Cake then stopped panicking, “Are you sure that it doesn't bother you?” she asked Reko.

“No, it doesn't bother me at all, my daughter and her husband will love it. It may not be pretty, but it is a fun looking cake, and it tastes wonderful.”  He showed her a kind smile, and took a piece of cake off one of the three cake platters, walked over to Dusk and handed it to him. “Its good right,” it wasn't a question it was a statement.

Dusk took a bite, and for the first time I saw a smile on his face,”It tastes like Miss.Lill’s messy cake that she used to make for me and Grace!” His smile got bigger.

“Yes, that's why I thought she would like, because Miss.Lill was the mother she always wanted since she never had a chance to know hers,” Reko had a smile on his face.

For a while, I was trying to figure out what was going on, they seem to know each other too well, then ‘poof’ it clicked in, they use to live in the same town. Then I thought, Well no da Pinkie, that should have clicked in sooner!

The smile left Dusk’s face and his eyes, when he heard Reko say mother. The look on his face now was one of hatred and pain.

Reko notice it right away,”Dusk, you should be happy that you no longer have anything to do with those abusive, neglectful parents of your’s, and I will make sure they leave you alone!”

“Wait, did you just say that his parents were abusive to him?!” I couldn't believe that, what pony would ever mistreat their own filly?!

“Well, when they beat you, and tell you you are not worthy enough to inherit the family business, or you father beats you for smiling because he counts it as a form of weakness, and the fact they can’t stand to look at me because I am a Unicorn and they are Earth Ponies, well that sounds like abuse to me. But at least I was surrounded by ponies who loved me and cared about me,” he smiled at Reko.

“You will always be my adopted son, and you will probably always be Lightning’s adopted big brother.” Reko laughed cheerfully.

“Yay, cuz I’m his brother from another mother, who wishes his mother was my mother!”

At the end of the day, I finally had him smiling. Oh, boy, does he have a cute smile!

End of part 2

Last edited by Aria Blast on 26/10/2013, 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : there was typos)
Back to top Go down
Aria Blast

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's and Pink's Happy New Beginning   21/5/2013, 7:52 pm

Part 3 *three months later, and two days till Hearts n’ Hooves Day*
(Dusk Nightshade’s point of view)

This was the first time in three months that I wasn’t hanging with Pinkie Pie, and it was bugging me. I love being around her, she is so sweet and innocent, and is one of the few ponies who can make me smile. So, I decided that wail Pinkie is helping Apple Jack with the harvest, I was going to have the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Rarity help me make a Hearts n’ Hooves Day card for her.

“Don’t you think this is a bit overboard Dusk?” Rarity asked as we added jewels to the giant card that's bigger than me.

“You can never go overboard on Hearts n’ Hooves Day,” said Apple Bloom as she was writing in big fancy lettering ‘Pinkie Pie willl you be my Special Somepony?’

“Well, if you are talking about the size for the card, that was the Crusaders’ idea, not mine,” I said calmly as I tried to hide my excitement.

“I’m talking about the jewels, dear, and all this glitter and confetti you're adding... And the size too of course,” Rarity said as she placed a fire ruby onto the card.

“DUSK!” Lightning came bursting through the door in a panic, and came right over to me.

“Calm down Lightning and tell me what is wrong, bro.”

“She found the letter...”

“You mean the one you wrote in when you were in Flight School, but was to chicken to give to her, or the one you just recently wrote to give to her on Hearts n’ Hooves Day?”

“I didn’t chicken out, I was helping my parents nurse my sister back to health so I was out of school, and by the time I got back she had graduated... She found both letters... And she started crying.. tears of joy, does that mean she said yes or a maybe?”

“Are you really that stupid, of course that means yes, Rainbow Dash never cries.. at least that I know of,” said Rarity with a hint of a smile on her face,”Go take her out to eat, or something, don’t just stand there with that stupid look on your face, show her how much you care about her!”

“But she hates going out to eat.. Maybe I can cook her something at my house,” he paused and looked over at Rarity and asked,”Do you know what her favorite food  is at all?”

“No.”

“Okay, I’ll just guess, and hope she likes it,” he said to himself as he rushed through the door.

“Man, he can be such a scatterbrain,” I said to myself.

“Well, that's what happens when a pony is in love, just look at yourself, Dusk, you are being a massive scatterbrain right now,” she put some pink amazist on the card and continued to talk,”Why can’t you just tell Pinkie how you feel about her, instead of making a huge display, mares like stallions that take the direct approach.”

“I don’t know the right words to explain it, and I’m afraid of the words not coming out the way I want them to.”

“All you have to do is tell her you love her, then let your heart take it from there, and she will understand,” Rarity’s words gave me an idea.

I took the pencil that Apple Bloom used to write ‘Pinkie Pie will will you be my Special Somepony?’ erased it and wrote my heart out on it, I didn’t look at my handy work when I was done, because I didn’t want to change a thing about the card.

Rarity took a look at it, smiled and said,”It’s perfect.”

End of part three

Last edited by Aria Blast on 26/10/2013, 11:38 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : add more to the story)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's and Pink's Happy New Beginning   

Back to top Go down

Rainbow's and Pink's Happy New Beginning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1