HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lights of Harmony III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/8/2013, 6:26 am

Mist nodded as she put the cloak on her back.

"It would make sense that they would know the spell but not have mastered it. Flash told me the stallions looked young. If it was one of the older members of House Platinum...."

She shook her head.

"They might have planned to take Flash with them."

Inferno gave a small scowl.

"If they tried to we would've had to intervene. Thankfully no one fell for the spell."

Mist nodded as she looked up the mansion, smiling a little.

"But Flash is safe now, along with her marefriend Citrus Zest. They looked really happy to be here and I'm sure they'll find being in the new town much more fulfilling."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/8/2013, 7:33 am

Lightning nodded. "Good work. I'm sure they'll live those pictures. Especially the one where one of you 'knocked me out'. They'll never see the kind of discipline we have coming to them until its too late."

Null nodded and gave a proud smile.

Lightning returned her smile and nodded to the staff house. "Go get ready for bed. There's a shipment of building materials waiting for us tomorrow and I've gotten my request for clear skies approved for the next couple of days. We should all be rested for the move. Expect a wake up call at five."

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/8/2013, 7:48 am

Both Fas and Mist had awoken earlier in the day, about 6:30 AM, when they heard the sounds of orders being yelled and shuffling of material. It wasn't hard for them to remember what it was for after all.

Deciding that she was awake enough, Fas slowly got out of bed with Mist, leaving Gold and Stone behind to sleep some more.

Fas straightened the feathers on her head, whoch had been mussed up from moving in her sleep, and immediately took flight, leaving through the balcony into the morning sunlight. Mist followed behind by diving off the balcony and using her magic to slow the descent.

The unicorn gave a small sigh as she started off into a brisk trot towards the field, with Fas lazily flying overhead.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/8/2013, 10:44 am

"Blitzkrieg! Get that lumber in the staff house! We can't have anything unattached to the buildings or the walls or it won't get moved with us!"

Lightning looked at the frazzled pegasus as she dashed across the yard towards the intended pile of newly gained lumber for repairing the training dummies. She knew she would struggle with the load. "Hailstone! Help Blitzkrieg!"

She turned her head at the approaching group of batponies, flanked by Feral. "The rest of the Quarter is ready to move," Feral said. "The princess should be here within the next half an hour. Princess Luna is already beginning preparations for the spell with Twilight Sparkle."

"Good. Make sure all the ponies get to the train station. We don't need the Princesses under more stress from moving all the ponies too."

Feral nodded and nuzzled against Lightning. "Be safe, my love."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/8/2013, 11:51 am

It was a few minutes later that Mist found Lightning, Fas nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Lightning. Good to see that everything's going good in the preparations. I redirected Fas to go wake up Gold and Stone, then have those two wake up both Axle and Cloud. Fas will also get FLash and Zest up as well, fill them in on what's going on."

She gave a small smile.

"Looks like things are finally going to happen.....we're going to become more independent, have our own little town..."

The unicorn gave a small laugh.

"I guess I should send a letter to Fine and Pyro. I'm sure Fine would love to help with the governmental things. Pyro will just be along for the ride."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/8/2013, 1:10 pm

Lightning smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Its a big change. I hope-"

Horns blared a triumphant melody as Princess Celestia and Princess Luna flew down in their respective chariots. Twilight stood next to her mentor as she gave a little wave.

"Attention!" Lightning yelled.

Like a well oiled machine the group of soldiers lined up and snapped to attention. The chariots flew down onto the ground in front of them. They stepped off and Lightning stomped her hoof. As a group they all bowed to the Princesses.

"Thank you, Lady Hurricane. A most impressive display of discipline compared to what the papers are circulating this morning."

Lightning smirked, unable to play innocent and surprised. "I put on shows for the camera. I can't help it."

"Are you prepared?"

Lightning nodded. "On your word, we will proceed to the train."

Luna brought forth a small glowing orb of magic, its white light twisting and turning in the glassy container. "You may begin, Lightning. We will not need more than a few minutes."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/8/2013, 1:20 pm

Fas was flying out of the balcony of the bedroom with Gold right behind her, and only half a minute later Stone came walking out of the house with Axle, Cloud, Flash, and Zest following. Blade and Haze came out of the house as well with the group.

The griffon landed beside Lightning and stood with her and Mist.

"I did a quick run-through with a few of the artifacts we have up as decorations. None of them should give any interference with the teleportation spell."

Mist gave a curt nod at Fas.

"Then I guess we should get moving..."

Mist nuzzled Lightning and started walking with Fas, Gold and Stone joining them.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/8/2013, 10:43 pm

As the train began its journey towards the new site of the town, a huge swath of magic burst into the sky. It looked like a mix of yellow, blue, and purple as it weaved its way around their part if town - the future town to the west. The light began to brighten before a loud pop was heard and the light, and the quarter was gone.

Lightning stared at it open mouthed. Never had she seen a display of magic like that by the Princesses. It was actually a little scary to witness.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/8/2013, 3:24 am

Mist was actually smiling a little at Lightning's expression as she looked back at where the household and quarter used to be.

"Magnificent, is it not? It is very rare that the Princesses ever get to use such power..."

Fas leaned over the back of her own seat to talk to the pegasus and unicorn behind her.

"Don't forget Lady Twilight Sparkle. Someday she could rule beside the two Princesses with the kind of potential she has."

The griffon gave a small shake of her head as she sighed.

"Too bad she's not a descendant of Princess Platinum. She's the perfect candidate to lead an important family....but I guess that only in a perfect world can things be that perfect."

Mist chuckled.

"Well, don't lose hope. Who knows, we might actually discover some pretty interesting things about the Houses in the future."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/8/2013, 5:33 am

Lightning nodded. She settled down in her seat for the short ride and lay her head on Mist's stomach. "Fair enough. I'd say she should be a princess. She's smart enough to be one. But I guess its how you're born."

She nuzzled against her lover and breathed a sigh of relief. "At least things are going to plan for once."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/8/2013, 6:11 am

Mist smiled faintly as she laid a hoof on Lightning's mane, calmly running her hoof through it.

"Well, things are going to be a little different for the next couple of days for sure...we have a town hall to establish, a small council to fill, we'll have to disperse any bad rumors about the town as soon as the news hits, and, well, Gold will wanna talk to Repo about getting a branch of the Crystal Rite in the town. I'm sure she has a few friends that wanna open their own business."

Fas gave a small chuckle from her seat.

"Knowing that unicorn, the bartender will probably be just as...'forward' as her."

Mist gave a thoughtful look before giving a small laugh.

"Likely. Very...very...likely."

She continued to run her hoof through Lightning's mane and looked over at a different scene. She could see Flash sitting close to Zest, looking rather uneasy at the sudden move and change in scenery.

Mist gave a sympathetic sigh.

"I hope those two adjust well. At least out here no one can lay a hoof on them."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   7/8/2013, 12:51 am

Zest ran a hoof through her mane, nervously anticipating their arrival in a brand new town. She rose from her place to try to clear her head a little bit and began to pace. Was it the right thing to do to leave her job? Yes. Was she sure about this? Yes. Was she scared? Quite. It made her nervous to be working for Lady Hurricane, but further so that she might be a target for House Platinum. She'd done some catering for their events and found them to be... Irritating.

"I know you! You're that famous chef from LaTrot!"

Zest turned to look at the source. A filly - rather, a little more grown up looking filly bounded over to her. She barely recognized her from somewhere.

"I'm Ruby. Former Princess and Lightning's sister."

Zest's eyes went wide and she gave a little bow, "Princess Ruby. Pleased to meet you. I had no idea you were on this train."

She gave a weak smile. "Don't bow. I'm not a princess anymore. That's why I'm on this train."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   7/8/2013, 4:36 am

Gold drowsily looked up from Stone's side and spoke.

"But you're still a Princess to us, Lady Ruby."

Fas spoke up as Gold went back to dozing against Stone's side.

"House Platinum tricked her and got her removed, and we aren't standing for that."

She looked at Zest.

"We're going to humiliate House Platinum as we bring the Storm Hammers of lore back to House Hurricane."

The griffon flashed a small smile.

"It was wise to come with us, Ms. Zest, because now that we're a separate community all together, Platinum can't touch us without inciting a fight, and there's no way they would openly challenge us or openly goad us without all the blame going to them in the end."

She gestured to the still disheveled pegasus sitting in her seat.

"Flash over there was even hired by them without her really knowing that it was Platinum. She got the pictures....but she never knew a retired soldier was going for a walk and noticed her."

Flash looked at Zest before looking away in shame.

"....I'm sorry Zest...having those ponies after us is my fault. I just...I just couldn't turn down the bits we could've used to get a better start in life. I would've paid my rent after being kicked out two days before, got better equipment, then saved it up until we could get our own house. Get us a better start in life...."

She turned her head, staring at the floor.

"...I-I'm sorry Zesty....please forgive me..."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   7/8/2013, 9:47 am

Zest ruffled her lover's mane and smiled. "I could never be mad at you for trying to earn some bits. But you should have talked to me if that guy was giving you trouble again. I wanted you to leave that place for ages because I never trusted him to give you a fair deal."

She nuzzled her mane and smiled. "Don't get upset. Everything turned out alright. Just leave the past in the past and look at the future."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   7/8/2013, 9:58 am

Flash flushed and smiled as she nuzzled back.

"Words to live by...you always know what to say to me Zesty..."

She straightened her already disheveled mane as best as she could before flipping her fedora back on, smiling a little bigger and seemingly in a better mood.

"We can get a house of our built out here, and I can use the bits I got for those staged photos to help with the construction."

Mist spoke up from beside Lightning.

"Ms. Zest can come work for us as a cook. She, Lightning, and Quick Wit can work out the details once everything is established."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   8/8/2013, 2:59 am

Zest smiled. "Nice. Yeah, absolutely. As much as I loved my old job, Haute Couture kept me on deserts and didn't let me try anything else. So I'm game. Any shift is fine."

Lightning nodded. "We are a little low on having enough cooks to feed the soldiers and the family at the same time. Perhaps you could work with Quick Wit as well to create a work schedule."

Zest smiled and nodded. "Sure. We'll get there when we get there."

-------

http://bronyawakening.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1575

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   

Back to top Go down

The Lights of Harmony III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40