HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lights of Harmony III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   4/4/2013, 4:35 pm

When Gold looked back up, she saw only a single brown feather flutter onto the tabletop as Fas flew across the room, her face red as an apple and her pupils almost non-existent as she flew right into Lightning, slowing down just enough until they were on the ground without a scratch, with Fas standing over Lightning with the mare on her back, Fas's face only a few inches from Lightning's.

Fas was panting, her eyes wide, then narrowed as an unspoken sort of evil glinted in them.

"You're not asking Lightning. You're BEGGING for me to punish you..."

She tapped her chin, a mock thoughtful expression on her face.

"I wonder how, oh I don't know, Quick Wit...or even Nightwind would think if they saw you all tied up...."

Her eyes seem to glow.

"...with your forelegs behind your back, your hindlegs tied together, your wings immobilized, and a gag in your mouth......with a few 'novels' lying nearby...."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   4/4/2013, 5:17 pm

Lightning began to sweat. The ante had just been upped big time and now, she had to finish Fas off once and for all... for today, at least.

"So I'm your Dorian then? Do you want to, 'put me on display so that the world can see my brilliance and how lucky you are to command me?' Should I continue with the speech?"

Lightning smirked. "Dorian pulled lightly on the rope, tightening it around the entirety of-"

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   4/4/2013, 5:42 pm

Fas's mind short-circuited and she did the only thing her addled mind could think of.

She kissed Lightning furiously, shutting her up just enough to enact her revenge. The griffon pulled away and suddenly flapped her wings, taking off with Lightning being held tightly in her grasp.

She growled her words at Lightning.

"Now you're in for it electric filly."

With that, she flapped her wings and took off flying, leaving the kitchen, up the stairs, and disappearing from sight.

Gold was smirking as Mist scratched her chin and Stone only shook her head with a rueful smile.

Gold spoke as she leaned back into her seat.

"Well, looks like Lightning finally blew a fuse in Fas's head. Not like I haven't seen her 'collection' before...."

She grinned at Stone.

"....her book count almost matches your magazine count, Stoney!"

Gold was on the receiving end of a look none too different from what Fas gave Lightning before she disappeared with the pegasus.

She found herself blushing as she scooted back, only stopped by Mist, who was in her way and actually holding her in place.

Gold only managed to meep out 'Please don't hurt me.' before she shrieked.

Axel looked up at the house with a checklist in his hoof. He sighed as he looked back down at the list.

"Crazy mares....."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/4/2013, 3:14 am

Lightning had been spot on about her assessment of Comet Strike. She was cool, calm, and level headed when she had seen the paper. More specifically, she seemed confused as to why someone would believe her to be Lightning's personal army.

"Do they not know that our tribe has been the guardians of their night for over a millennia? It seems strange to judge upon appearances rather than actions."

Lightning nodded. Her views exactly.

"On that topic, I must say something that has been on my mind. I will admit that your relationship with your herd is... unusual. However, it was not uncommon for such things to occur before the Nightmare. I'm sure you don't need to have my permission to continue - you would do so even if I had objections. But I needed you to know that you have my support for such."

Lightning blushed and smiled. "Thank you. That means a lot to me."

Comet smiled as well. "Tonight we will try to work quietly, but there is no guarentee that will happen. Our plans are to set up businesses - particularly a grocer like in olden times. We will try to make our meat products hidden from the main viewing area, so to not garner any further ire. But I have spoken with the Mayor and Sweet Apple Acres, and they have assured me that we will have access to products at regular prices. Also, we plan on having a cloth supply store, since Moon Weave is a master at creating moonlight silk. I have heard a Miss Rarity would like to come and purchase as soon as we open so we are expediting as such."

She pointed out of the window of the sun room towards the woods. "We have set up tents once more in the forest while we wait for homes to be completed. A public bathhouse will be the third building tonight so we don't have to keep going off to the hidden grotto to keep clean."

"One last thing. We know that this is going to be called the 'Everfree' District, but we still have no central building for the administrators. Perhaps you can think on its location, so that the mayor can send builders to complete it."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/4/2013, 6:15 am

Gold had been with Lightning this time, grinning as she was lightly bobbing her head to the radiophones around her neck, dubstep playing almost loud enough to be heard from a few batponies nearby.

She turned the volume down and spoke up.

"Well, most districts usually place the administrator building around either the area where the bigger parts of the populace would be, but I think it would be more effective to do it like Ponyville and have it located near the center of the district."

She grinned.

"Oh, and if you need any electronic related help, like stereos and stuff like that, let me know. I'm a whiz at those."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/4/2013, 2:51 pm

"That might work," Lightning said. "Maybe you could work through that?"

Comet nodded. She rolled up the map and tucked it away into her companion's saddlebags. The stallion bowed and flew out through the window. "We shall. Until we meet again, Lady Lightning."

Comet flew back out through the balcony. Lightning sighed and flopped onto the couch. She groaned from exhaustion.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   5/4/2013, 3:52 pm

Gold sighed as well and fell onto couch, falling to the side and landing on Lightning, weakly giggling and grabbing onto the pegasus and resting her head on the lightning-maned pony's chest.

"Didn't expect to have a colony of batponies asking you for advice on setting up a district?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 3:10 am

"No," Lightning said into her pillow. She hadn't quite expected to be thrust into the center of attention. Again. But here she was condoning things that would make everything beyond uncomfortable with the population of Ponyville. It didn't help that she was a light sleeper so the hammers could keep her up all night.

She turned to face her lover and sighed. "Next thing we know, more ponies will show up. Maybe we'll get tours of 'the batpony town' or something like that."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 3:24 am

Gold almost growled as she spoke.

"If they start to view the batponies as a tourist attraction akin to a zoo, I'll go to town hall and give a press release saying that I think everyone should be ashamed of themselves."

She sighed as she rolled over as well, laying on her back partially on top of Lightning. She grabbed Lightning's foreleg and pulled it over her, then wrapping a hoof around Lightning's hoof.

"I just wish things could be easy, you know? We started out as tribe, fighting each other because the others were different. We had peace when we united with the others...."

She sighed.

"I guess we pegasi were on of the worst....especially to the earth ponies. We could fly, tame the weather for our needs.....we were too stubborn to see that we were doing was wrong."

She turned her head and looked up at Lightning.

"But we managed to come to terms, and all it took was nearly freezing to death."

Gold gave a small grin.

"Sounds familiar right?"

She sighed as she looked back up at the ceiling.

"Maybe that's one of the reasons I first fell in love with Stone, because I somehow felt like I owed from what our ancestors did. I felt like I had to make it up to her for what it was worth."

The gold-maned pegasus sighed again and looked up into Lightning's eyes.

"You know what I'm getting at?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 4:07 am

Lightning looked at her quizzically. She knew exactly what she was getting at, but... she was confused at the question coming from her of all ponies. Was she insecure in Lightning loving her back?

Lightning looked straight into Gold's eyes and took a deep breath. "I had never loved another pony nor been intimate with anypony until I met you. When we first became a couple - You, me, and Stone - I wasn't sure that I could love more than one pony. I lived in a household where that would have been scandalous and get me thrown into that cellar you girls found me in. But I began to love her as strongly as I love you, the more time we spent together. When we had our first... y'know..."

She blushed and looked away. "I wouldn't have dreamed of leaving Stone out of it. I loved you both. It has been the same with Mist, and with Fas. Its always hard to make yourself love somepony - I would notice something like that in a second. But with the four of you? It comes naturally. Natural instinct if you will."

She kissed Gold sweetly, before pulling back just enough to nuzzle her nose. "Don't ever forget how much I love you. Don't think of the others as competition, because I don't favor anypony over another - this relationship we share wouldn't work if I did."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 5:18 am

Gold rolled over and lied on her stomach, pressing the left side of her face into Lightning's chest. She sighed as she smiled up at Lightning.

"I love you too Lightning. For all that we have been through, for all that we had to deal with, this relationship and love was completely worth it a million times over. I would've fought Noble Victory by myself if I knew I could save all of you."

She sniffled a little and nuzzled into Lightning's chest.

"You and everyone else are the best things to happen to me."

Gold then giggled.

"Of course, there will likely still be change. Remember that we're a herd...."

She looked up into Lightning's eyes.

"...and a herd will always continue to grow.....so I hope you can handle it if more fell in love with us...."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 6:49 am

Lightning smiled and nuzzled her softly. "Herds grow when we want them to grow. When we're ready." She stuck out her tongue at Gold. "Besides, bringing others into the Herd right now might be bad considering all the terrible press. No need to make things worse, y'know."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 6:54 am

Gold smirked as she laid her chin on Lightning's chest and grinned cheekily.

"What, are you actually letting them get to you now?"

Gold gave a mock sigh of disappointment.

"And here I thought you were so resilient to the words of others Lightning."

She tsked and scooted closer to Lightning, her muzzle almost pressed into Lightning's muzzle. The gold-maned pegasus still spoke in mock disappointment.

"Such a sorrow to hear from a strong, unwavering mare such as yourself!"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 8:07 am

Lightning raised an eyebrow. "Drama queen."

She rolled on top of Gold and locked her into a tickling match. A wicked grin came across her face as she pinned Gold's back legs to the floor.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 9:02 am

Gold's eyes widened as she squealed as Lightning began her assault. The pegasus tried to squirm her way out from underneath Lightning, but she was being held fast. She bit her lip to avoid giving Lightning the satisfaction of her laughing to death, but the tickling picked up its pace and Gold burst out laughing.

"LIGHTNINGHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA-PLEASE STHAAHAHAAAHA!"

Her squirming increased and her wings were flapping uselessly.

"LIGHTNING! PLEASE I'M-HAHAHAAHAAH-TICKLISH!"

Gold's laughing only got worse over the curse of three minutes. She had to act fast or her lungs would collapse from her chortling.

She suddenly throw weight up and, through adrenaline and desperation, flipped them over on the couch completely, now with Gold standing over Lightning and pinning her.

She lunged and drew Lightning into a surprise deep kiss, holding contact for a only a minute before breaking away, still panting and giggling. Gold collapsed onto Lightning again.

"Please...heheheheh, careful when you do that....I'm sensitive and really ticklish...."

She giggled again and tried to slow her breathing.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 10:43 am

Lightning gave a wicked grin. "Oh? You are, are you?"

Her eyes began to glow and the wind in the room began to pick up. "Let's just see how much. Shall we?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 11:23 am

Fas sighed as she wiped a rag across her forehead. She put the hammer down and sat on the new and completed roof of the barn. She, Dalila, and Temporal had been at it for hours, and now Fas felt accomplished that they had finished the roof. Even though they still had to do some more repairs on the interior, along with the plumbing, this was still a big thing.

Fas took a gulp from the canteen she had around her neck and sighed again, standing up on her hind legs and stretching, a few joints popping. She grinned as she started putting tools away.

"I'm gonna head home, alright?!"

Dalila looked up from the ground and nodded while Temporal suddenly drew Fas into a hug, pulling away with a smile.

"Have a safe trip home~."

Fas grinned as she flapped her wings and took off, heading back to the house.

Meanwhile, back at the Hurricane household, Stone stared curiously at Gold, who was sitting at the table and trying to drink some tea, though her hooves were unsteady and there was a faint crackle arcing across her mane.

"Hon? What happened to you?"

Gold gave a euphoric grin.

"If I told you, you would never walk straight again~."

Stone felt her cheeks heat up and nodded with a sheepish smile.

"Would it be worth it?"

Gold sighed as her head landed on the table.

"SO worth it~......"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 11:43 am

Lightning trotted out onto the afternoon street watching as some of the batponies were still working on buildings - finishing touches like paint and shutters. Some of them nodded in her direction, but most were focused on making their new home. It was like watching several different barn-raisings all at once, even though she had never actually seen a barn be raised.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 11:57 am

Fas flew overhead, her eyes watching the batponies that were finishing her homes. She was glad that she could fly over the Everfree District on her way home. Some were looking up at her, but most were just working on their home.

She took a swift turn and spotted a familiar white coated, lightning-maned pegasus.

The griffon dived and flew low, landing swiftly beside Lightning.

"The building going great here?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 12:00 pm

"Seems like it. I'm not sure what's on their schedule tonight other than the public bathhouse, the grocer and... something else. I don't remember what else was on the schedule."

She sighed and stretched in place. "Have you taken a walk around here yet? It's all up to code and very sturdy. Never seen wood from the everfree forest used before in construction."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 12:12 pm

Fas shrugged.

"Mostly because the trees are a lot harder and more dangerous to gather than the others. Of course, the trees are definitely stronger once you get them shaped right."

Now the griffon grinned.

"And a public bathouse you say?"

She scooted closer to Lightning.

"I happen to like those places, especially when they crank the water temperature up for the water."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 12:35 pm

Lightning pouted. "What? is my giant bathtub not enough? Or are you afraid you're going to drown when you're in there?"

She jabbed Fas playfully and kissed her on the cheek. "Or is four of us not enough?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 12:51 pm

Fas flushed a little and rubbed her neck.

"Well, it's not that I don't enjoy the company of you guys, it's just that a public bathouse is a place of social gathering, where you can shoot the breeze with random ponies and actually have them enjoy your company."

She sighed with a smile.

"I remember the bathouse on the Smoky Mountains. It was a place where if you didn't know about it, you didn't deserve to be there. Temporal and I used to go there all the time. The place was actually built into the mountain, where a natural spring was located. Some magic and some marble walls, and you had an exclusive place to be. The bonus was that it not only allowed all species to enter, but it carried a 'no tolerance' idea."

She grinned wickedly.

"If someone misbehaved, they were tossed out, no matter their status."

The griffon nudge Lightning.

"Someday, I'll take you there. I'm sure we'd have a lot of fun...."

Fas winked at Lightning as she flashed a sly grin.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 1:28 pm

"Sure. Just make sure they enforce the rules. I don't know if they're very into politics, but I have a feeling that if they are, they might overlook a few things."

Lightning's smiled wavered a little, before it came back in full swing. "Its alright though. We still have the big tub upstairs." She blinked for a moment. "Speaking of, I need to get in for a little while. My back has been killing me."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   6/4/2013, 1:53 pm

Fas's smile may have been sly, but it also carried some true care in it.

"Well, I could help you with your back. I'm still good with my hands, especially with Neo's skills."

She spoke gently this time.

"And don't worry. The owner of the bathouse, Bath Beads, hates dealing with politics. She'd let you in if you were a vagrant traveler or a rich prince from a foreign territory. She charges very little, but since she also owns part of the land, she rents out spaces for traveling vendors and other sorts in order to get some income."

She looked over in the general direction that the Smoky Mountains would be.

"Bath Beads is a pretty eccentric mare though. She likes to bath in the waters as well and join in conversations."

Fas looked back at Lightning.

"If she saw you, she would probably dive into the water, swim up to you, and talk to you before she even surfaced."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   

Back to top Go down

The Lights of Harmony III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next