Share | 

The Lights of Harmony III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   20/4/2013, 2:02 pm

Fas sighed, then smiled faintly.

"We add it now and let it cook for a minute more, then we add our salt, pepper, cayenne, then finally the vegetable stock."

She added the rice and stirred it in, doing the action for a minute before then adding the other listed ingredients. She then grabbed the pot, but the red light went off when she felt searing pain.

Fas yelped as she pulled her hands away, groaning as she waved her hands.

"Celestia damn it to the lowest spawn pit of eternal hell!"

She looked over the damage while speaking.

"I think glass was too much even for me."

She allowed her magic to flow into her hands, hissing, then sighing as the magic peeled away burned flesh and replaced it.

Gold took the time to speak up, her eyes half lidded.

"I could kiss you and make it better~."

Fas looked curiously up at Gold, then back at Lightning.

"Wine's messing with her. I think she meant to kiss my hands.....ouch."

She sighed as the magic continued to glow, but was faint. She grabbed the pot holders and placed the pot into the oven.

"Alrighty, we wait about thirty minutes now."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   20/4/2013, 2:12 pm

Lightning nodded and trotted into the foyer. She needed to warn Stone at least of what was about to happen to Fas. She frowned. Hopefully Gold went easy on her.

She fluttered into the Sun Room to see Stone sitting on the couch. The record player was playing some soft jazz music. Lightning blushed. It was from her collection. She quietly closed the door behind her.

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   20/4/2013, 2:18 pm

Stone had been reading a book on some psychological things and how it affected magic when she heard the quiet click of a door. She looked up at Lightning and smiled, putting the book down onto the table.

The large mare got up from the couch and went over to Lightning, pulling her into a long, but gentle kiss. Stone had been feeling rather relaxed for the last hour, the smooth jazz and a nice, deeply worded book putting her into a zen-like state.

She broke away from Lightning and spoke softly.

"Hey honey. Something you need?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 3:38 am

Lightning blushed, shying a little away from Stone. "No, no. I came up here because Fas let Gold have almost three quarters of a bottle of wine." Lightning clicked the lock shut and sighed in relief. "I think she'll be ok. She has to learn some time. Mind if I stay here with you?"

Lightning crossed over to the couch and looked at the record. "Have you been listening to my collection?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 3:53 am

Stone went over to the record player, taking the needle off for moment.

"I rather like your taste in music. Sure, rock and dubstep are good when working out and such, but this is the kind of music that'll really relax me."

She then looked back at Lightning, smiling faintly as she went over and set next to the pegasus.

"And are you really going to be leaving Fas to the wolves?"

She put a hoof to her chin, chuckled, then leaned against Lightning.

"Then again, I don't really think she would mind."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 4:11 am

Lightning trotted downstairs almost an hour later to see a very nervous Fas, doling out the jumbalaya and rice to their respective pots. Brimstone was already out of his armor, while Nightwind was fully suited for night patrol. Even though they weren't completely trained yet, it seemed like Brimstone had taken the task of teaching Nightwind at night before he went to sleep. He pushed himself hard, and Lightning admired that.

"How's it coming Fas?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 4:22 am

Fas looked at Lightning, then at Nightwind and Brimstone. She gave a strained smirk.

"It's coming along just fine. Hang on a moment."

She went over to Lightning and gently pulled her outside the kitchen and outside of Nighwind and Brimstone's hearing, though she wasn't really sure about Nightwind since she had great hearing, but Fas didn't really care at the moment.

"You could've told me what Gold is like when drunk."

Her face was burning so hot that she could've sworn she saw steam coming off.

"She almost took me on the damn table. I flew around the house for almost an hour until she caught me. Even then we had a small encounter with Quick Wit, and I got us away, but I think she might have suspected what was going on."

Her face was red all the way from her neck up to her cheeks and across her face.

"I had to struggle to at least get us into a room before someone else caught us!"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 2:30 pm

Lightning couldn't keep herself from laughing out loud at Fas' plight. Of course she had already experienced Gold's bouts of drunkenness before, and she knew what it was like.

"I warned you," Lightning chuckled. "Now you know why I'm very careful about how much alcohol is present at dinner."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 2:54 pm

Fas still continued to pout.

"You could've at least warned me what she was like."

She then smirked.

"Fine, next chance I get, you get locked in a room with a liquor cabinet unlocked."

She then strutted past, brushing her tail under Lightning's chin, then swiping the tip against her flank before walking back in to the kitchen. The griffon suddenly stopped and looked back at Lightning.

"Oh, and the food's almost done. Can you fetch the others while get things set up?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 3:18 pm

Lightning rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 3:35 pm

Mist sighed as she stood at the edge of the field. The sun had long set and the night was clear, with the moon casting its glow over the training field. On the other side was Nightwind, clad in her full guard gear. Mist herself was in her green Vigilate robe, her black sash wrapped around her waist. The short sword she had was tucked into a holster on her side.

She grinned as she yelled over to Nightwind, excitement in her voice.

"Alright Nightwind, the last round was good. You managed to catch me off guard and move in for the kill."

She took on a defensive stance.

"Now we can bump up the difficulty."

Mist grinned as the red runes formed on er body, glowing brightly in the night.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 3:49 pm

Lightning began screaming sometime after one o'clock that morning. As her eyes opened, she began to wail almost as if in pain from what ordeal she had just gone through. It was a repeat of an earlier nightmare but with some pretty violent additions. Her limbs flailed about as if she were fighting somepony off. That in turn helped her fall to the floor where she promptly woke up breathing hard and tearing up in her eyes.

She wished so hard for these nightmares all to be over, but... that seemed far-fetched now. "It's ok," she said quietly. "I'm alright."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   21/4/2013, 4:00 pm

Stone rolled over and looked down at Lightning, her ears wilting as she sighed. The large grey mare reached down and plucked Lightning off of the floor and pulled her back onto the bed, pulling the pegasus against her chest and pulling the bed sheets over them. She nuzzled Lightning's face and spoke softly.

"I thought the nightmares would have been over by now...."

She looked Lightning in the eyes.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   22/4/2013, 12:39 pm

Lightning nodded, biting her lower lip. Of course she would be alright. They were just nightmares... at least for now. The anxiety of having to go back to sleep started to creep back in on her. What if these were going to pick up and become more frequent? What about Tempest?

She looked over at the young pheonix who stared back at her. She could have sworn it was a look of fright on her face, but she couldn't tell. Tempest frowned and landed on her shoulder.

'It's ok, I know,' said Tempest's voice in her mind. 'We'll talk about it tomorrow.'

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   22/4/2013, 1:05 pm

Gold was beaming as she pulled her satchel on, along with her radiophones and aviators. She looked over at Stone and grinned as the large grey mare pulled on her saddlebags.

"We all good to go?"

Stone nodded as she walked into the living room, Gold right behind her. She spotted Lightning sitting on the couch with Tempest next to her. Gold spoke up as she went beside Stone.

"Hey Lightning, we're off to the photoshoot for our ads."

She grinned.

"Wanna come along? It could be fun!"

Gold then gave her largest puppy-eyed look, with Stone chuckling and rolling her eyes at Gold's antics.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   22/4/2013, 1:44 pm

Lightning smiled. "I thought you didn't want that much advertising. I might give you a tarnished reputation for being the noble nopony likes."

She kissed Gold on the cheek. "Next time, love. I'm training with Brimstone and the Princess today. Then I'm on call for the factory."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   22/4/2013, 1:52 pm

Gold pouted, then smiled as she nodded, nuzzling Lightning back.

"Alright, we'll see you later then Lightning."

Stone nodded, nuzzling Lightning back as well before they said their goodbyes and left the house, Gold fluttering in the air as she felt excited for the photoshoot to come.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   22/4/2013, 2:07 pm

Lightning smiled as they left, just as Tempest settled down on her shoulder.

That wasn't a normal nightmare, was it?

Lightning looked aside. She didn't want to tell Tempest the truth that yes, the last week or two was unusual to have no horrible dreams plaguing her mind. That the threat of being hit by the elements of harmony was finally going away. Now it was there, back in the recesses of her mind.

"It was."

Tempest frowned and nestled into her mane.

It will be ok. I will try to help you now that I've seen what it is that ails you. I don't want you to hurt anymore.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   22/4/2013, 2:47 pm

Gold was grinning widely as she opened the door into the small studio, the walls a mixture of blues and whites and the floor carpeted in white as well. The room itself was square shaped with a few potted plants near the entrance. There was a door leading outside into the lobby and a door leading into a separate room that served as the dressing room.

Right now, the room was littered with equipment, including some flash enhancers and some backdrops, along with a green screen area set up with more cameras.

A single photographer was present, checking her equipment for anything wrong. She was a unicorn mare with a deep grey coat and a silvery mane that was braided into dreadlocks, then those pulled into a ponytail. Her cutie mark was a camera flashing. She also wore a white fedora with a Press card in it. Gold was going to ask what a newspaper pony was doing in the studio when she saw that the 'Press' on the card had been crossed out and replaced with 'Photographer'.

The photographer's brown eyes twinkled as she walked up to them.

"Hello, you two must be Gold Andromeda and Stone Wall, the owners of Andromeda's Electrica Extravaganza. Original name, I must say."

Gold flushed as she scratched her neck.

"Well, it was the best I could come up with."

The photographer tittered as she walked back to the camera equipment.

"Well, I am Camera Lens, your photographer for the evening. Fleur de Lis went a great distance to hire me. I certainly admire her tenaciousness."

"Well, you are one of the best photographers in the business..."

All three mares looked over at the changing room door, Stone's eye widening momentarily, Camera Lens's smile growing, and Gold's face turning a small shade of pink, her smile also growing.

Fleur stood in the doorway, a pair of purple and silver aviators in her mane, a small beanie that was a pink color resting over her mane, which was done up to look a little messy than usual with her tail matching, a watch that was white and pink around her foreleg ankle, and a pair of sleek and shiny silver and purple headphones around her neck.

To Gold, she looked like a beautiful street mare that looked not only fabulous, but looked ready to spit in the face of authority if called for.

The large white unicorn strode in with confidence as she made her way over to Gold and Stone.

"I see you two have made your way to the photoshoot."

She suddenly dropped a bag of bits in front of Stone, the grey mare quirking a brow in confusion.

"For the merchandise I am wearing. I plan on keeping them once we are done."

Gold nodded as she opened the bag, quickly counting out the correct amount that she had been given. Camera Lens walked up, stomping a hoof.

"Please please, we must start now while you still carry such a strong aura of confidence. Mister Fancy Pants will be arriving with the needed equipment, so I want to get some quick shots of Fleur without anything but what she choose to wear. She will also need to change her outfit a few times to what she previously selected. Please hurry now"

As she spoke, Camera Lens had been using her horn to prod Fleur into the area with the plain white screen.

"We will start with simple, then we can add effects at the green screen area once we are finished with simple."

She got behind the camera as Fleur fell into 'model mode' and began to pose fluidly with every two camera clicks, some pretty conserve with her flashing a confident grin and a simple foreleg, some that made Gold's face flush a little red as she gave a sultry smile.

"Umm....are we really going to be using that kind of photo?"

Camera Lens grinned widely as Fleur choose to put her aviators on and put on the headphones.

"Ponies will drool when they see these advertisements, making mares compete for the better quality while stallions shop in order to impress the mares. The sultry eyes of Fleur has captured the minds and desires of many ponies, and electronics will be no different."

Gold nodded in understanding, sitting down next to a camera that was being unused while Stone noticed the sound of carriage wheels on the cobblestone.

"That must be Fancy. I'm going to go help unload. Keep up the good work everyone."

All three nodded as the photos resumed and Stone headed for the door.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   23/4/2013, 2:59 am

Lightning grunted as she rose back to her hooves. The hit she'd just taken from Princess Luna was light, but with Brimstone barely able to cover the brunt of it, she had been blown back from the force of it.

Brimstone was in front of her immediately, quiet and sturdy. She could see cuts and bruises along his form but he was strong, like a statue. Lightning blushed slightly and smiled proudly at his enthusiasm. He must have been barely able to stand, but he was still making a show of it.

"Move forward, and stand your ground when she comes for you," Lightning whispered.

Brimstone acted on command charging across the field - spear tip at the ready. Luna stepped to the side and launched another wave of heat. He took a deep breath and swung with his spear and wing. A smaller wave of air cut through the heat - but it didn't just do that. The magic of the way completely fizzled. Even Lightning's counter-attack died after leaving her hooves.

Both of them stared at him in confusion. After a moment of no change Brimstone stood up, also now confused. "Did I do something wrong?"

Luna pursed her lips into a smile. "No, Brimstone. We were just... suprised. I think, however, that you need a different kind of training than what Lightning offers you. Training is done for today. I would like to speak to my student alone for a moment."

Brimstone shrugged and nodded. He gave a light bow before trotting towards the staff house. He was very happy to be getting a chance to shower.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   23/4/2013, 7:23 am

"So, remind me why I'm doing this again?"

Camera Lens grinned as Fleur helped Gold into a pose, the pegasus wearing her aviators and radiophones. The photographer grinned.

"Well, Fleur can't just be the only face for your shop. It would be fitting for the owners themselves to show that they like their own equipment."

Gold slowly nodded as she raised her foreleg, looked at the camera, and gave a confident and smug grin. Camera's camera immediately began to click as the unicorn took picture after picture, Fleur helping Gold choose poses and a few styles to use.

Then Fleur smiled at the large grey mare that was pulling in a box filled with colorful speakers and a turntable.

"Why don't you join us Stone? It's your shop too."

Stone suddenly flushed as she scratched her neck.

"Well....w-well I get a little....."

Gold spoke up with a grin.

"She gets nervous around this kind of stuff."

Stone scowled at Gold while Fleur only went over to the dressing room, disappearing only momentarily before returning, a black hoodie in her magic and a pair of sharp and black plastic sunglasses, her smile rather alluring. She even had a simple grey and silver music player in her magical grasp with black ear buds.

"Come on Stone, it'll be quite fun."

Stone was going to back away when Gold ran over and somehow dragged the large mare to the camera, the earth pony's face turning redder and heating up from not only the flush, but the lights covering her.

Gold got her to slip into the hoodie and Stone finally relented with a strained sigh, putting the ear buds into her ears.

The gold-maned pegasus grinned as she sat back with Fleur, looking up at her as Camera Lens directed Stone.

"The best part about this Fleur? This is only the first part of the photoshoot. We still got hours of work to do, and all the time in the world."

Fleur nodded as Stone pulled her hood up and ducked down, like she was a casual street mare in Manehattan enjoying her music, the sunglasses covering her blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   23/4/2013, 2:51 pm

Lightning trotted over to the location of the photo shoot. Since Princess Luna had healed her wounds already, she looked good enough to be seen in public. She softly opened the door and slipped inside.

"Gold?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   23/4/2013, 3:04 pm

Gold spun around and grinned. She still had her radiophones and aviators, but now she was wearing a plain black hoofball cap turned backwards on her head, her mane pulled into a loose ponytail.

She quickly trotted over as Fleur started to help Stone, who still had the hoodie and sunglasses, but now her mohawk was combed so that the spikes curved forward and the ear buds were wrapped around her neck. They were also setting up a few speakers.

Gold spoke to Lightning with a rather wager tone.

"Awesome, you made it! We're getting close to the ending! Right now, Fleur and Stone are setting up the speakers I'm supposed to lay on. Apparently that since Stone and I are the owners, it would make sense for us to be in the advertisements too."

Camera Lens returned from the dressing room, having gone to use the filly's room. She grinned as she saw Lightning, making her way over.

"Ah, this must be the infamous Lady Hurricane! It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Camera Lens."

She held out a hoof in greetings.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   24/4/2013, 8:42 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Lens." Lightning shook her hoof and smiled. "I hope my loves are giving you their good side." Lightning shot Gold a smirk before returning to looking at Camera Lens. "If you don't mind, I'd like to watch for a bit. I don't need to participate, I just wanted to see how its coming along. They're very proud of their work. I just want to be here to support them."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   24/4/2013, 9:19 am

Camera Lens nodded as she started back to her camera while Fleur smiled at Lightning.

"I suppose that means you do not want to take part in the photoshoot either?"

Gold spoke up while setting up the speakers smallest to largest.

"Nah, she said that she didn't want to participate. Too bad really, I think she has the flanks for it."

Stone flicked Gold in the shoulder with her hoof while Fleur giggled and Camera Lens simply smiled at their antics, setting up the camera so it was pointed at the speakers and green screen.

"With this green screen, we'll be able to add any background and effect we need. First, Gold, please step on the speakers like they are steps."

Gold did as she was told, balancing on the speakers and making it look as though she was froze mid-step. The camera clicked a few times in a few angles before Gold stepped off, Stone walking up.

"Alright, Stone, you pick up some of the speakers and hold them. Show off your strength."

Stone grinned as she grabbed the two largest speakers, one tan with black stripes on it and the other dark green with speckles of blue across the front, like someone had splashed blue paint on it. Stone stood and balanced on her hindlegs, holding the speakers up on her forelegs. Fleur's horn glowed and she pulled the sweatshirt down farther on Stone, for decency reasons.

A few camera clicks, and Stone was done. This time Gold and Stone went over and pushed over a turntable, a black body with white flower patterns on it. Fleur got behind the turntable, pulling the headphones on and pressing them into her ear on one side She gave a smug grin and struck a pose, making it look as though she was in the middle of a wild show.

With the camera clicking once more, Gold sat next to Lightning.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony III   

Back to top Go down

The Lights of Harmony III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next