Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hello my name is Daryl Dixon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   8/4/2013, 11:54 am

am am a cool pony looking for friends Starry
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 23
Location : good ol' Montana

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   8/4/2013, 1:19 pm

Welcome to Brony Awakening, home of a band of the merriest band of mismatched misfits this side of the fandom.

Leave your coat by the door, help yourself to the Infinite Fridge that fills up after being closed, bathrooms are on the top floor (elevator is out of order), stay out of the basement and the shed outside (and ignore the banging you may or may not hear coming from them), choose any room to work in, and please enjoy your stay!

The forum is a little inactive, but our Skype group is usually very active (or really slow on the weekends), so if you want to join our group, talk to our Admin.

_________________
Black Tribal

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   8/4/2013, 3:23 pm

Black Tribal wrote:
Welcome to Brony Awakening, home of a band of the merriest band of mismatched misfits this side of the fandom.

Leave your coat by the door, help yourself to the Infinite Fridge that fills up after being closed, bathrooms are on the top floor (elevator is out of order), stay out of the basement and the shed outside (and ignore the banging you may or may not hear coming from them), choose any room to work in, and please enjoy your stay!

The forum is a little inactive, but our Skype group is usually very active (or really slow on the weekends), so if you want to join our group, talk to our Admin.
thank so much can i join that group plesae Eeyup

_________________
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 23
Location : good ol' Montana

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   8/4/2013, 5:25 pm

Sorry, but I'm not the Administrator. I don't even trust myself when it comes to adding people to the Skype group.....

.....And for security reasons, since the internet is a cruel place full of people that could instantly turn out to be a mistake to allow in. Just establish an identity with us, make a few posts, whatever you gotta do, but hell, maybe the Admin will let you on anyways!

I never know with this group anymore, since we truly are a mismatched group of misfits.

_________________
Black Tribal

Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 22
Location : Facing an Erador Lord

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   8/4/2013, 9:12 pm



HOLY CRAP THIS GUY LIKES WALKING DEAD >;D

Hey and welcome , me and you ... we going b gud :2

Stick with me kid , I will protect you from the pink one who offers dangerous food.

_________________

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:
 


"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   8/4/2013, 11:47 pm

I wouldn't if I were you.
Back to top Go down
VikingPony

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 104
Location : Equestria, formely Valhalla

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   8/4/2013, 11:56 pm

Thor welcomes you! Do not worry as long as Thor is around you shall not be harmed!

_________________
My sig says: Golmenstfr
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 12:18 am

VikingPony wrote:
Thor welcomes you! Do not worry as long as Thor is around you shall not be harmed!

Go home chaser, you're drunk
Back to top Go down
VikingPony

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 104
Location : Equestria, formely Valhalla

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 4:08 am

Luna wrote:
VikingPony wrote:
Thor welcomes you! Do not worry as long as Thor is around you shall not be harmed!

Go home chaser, you're drunk

I do not know who this "chaser" is but I can assure you I am the real Thor.

_________________
My sig says: Golmenstfr
Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 26
Location : Olive Branch, MS

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 4:40 am

EEE! Hello there^w^ I'm Riftonic, but you can call me Rift or Rifty or whatever else you prefer! I hope you have a fun time here and enjoy your stay:3

_________________



Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 6:20 am

Tomzie95 wrote:


HOLY CRAP THIS GUY LIKES WALKING DEAD >;D

Hey and welcome , me and you ... we going b gud :2

Stick with me kid , I will protect you from the pink one who offers dangerous food.
willo do nice to meet you too :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PinkiePieRocks!

avatar

Posts : 780
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 21
Location : In front of my computer.

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 8:05 am

Tomzie95 wrote:
Stick with me kid , I will protect you from the pink one who offers dangerous food.

I don't serve dangerous food. You were the one that ate the cookie dough and got sick that one time..
And cupcake batter. >_>
Anyways.. *sets out a plate of cooked food* Help yourself to the food. Freshly made. Crazy ... Smile New Member? We seem to get more.. a lot more.. lately. Don't know how else to put it. Hmm..
Well, enjoy your stay~! Gasp I didn't sing the "Welcome" song~ *sings it* I'm all out of sorts today.
It's like.. normality... Laugh Or not~ HAHAHAHHA! Name's Pinkie Pie~! Though you must know that by now. Nevel, don't try to scare him first thing in the afternoon. Wait until he's a well known member. Then do that. Same for Veve. KK? We don't wanna scare anyone away. Gawsh.
Sorry for the small welcome letter. (and me "yelling" at two members. ;3 ) Some are longer than others. Respect the ponies here. (Lyra would go nuts if I said PEOPLE.)
Don't break anything unless you have the money to buy it back. *hears ding* Gotta go~ Bake d goods are done~

_________________
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 1:09 pm

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:
Tomzie95 wrote:
Stick with me kid , I will protect you from the pink one who offers dangerous food.

I don't serve dangerous food. You were the one that ate the cookie dough and got sick that one time..
And cupcake batter. >_>
Anyways.. *sets out a plate of cooked food* Help yourself to the food. Freshly made. Crazy ... Smile New Member? We seem to get more.. a lot more.. lately. Don't know how else to put it. Hmm..
Well, enjoy your stay~! Gasp I didn't sing the "Welcome" song~ *sings it* I'm all out of sorts today.
It's like.. normality... Laugh Or not~ HAHAHAHHA! Name's Pinkie Pie~! Though you must know that by now. Nevel, don't try to scare him first thing in the afternoon. Wait until he's a well known member. Then do that. Same for Veve. KK? We don't wanna scare anyone away. Gawsh.
Sorry for the small welcome letter. (and me "yelling" at two members. ;3 ) Some are longer than others. Respect the ponies here. (Lyra would go nuts if I said PEOPLE.)
Don't break anything unless you have the money to buy it back. *hears ding* Gotta go~ Bake d goods are done~
THANK YOU :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

avatar

Posts : 780
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 21
Location : In front of my computer.

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 1:19 pm

No problem at all :)

_________________
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lark
The Enfield.
The Enfield.
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 19
Location : England or America

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 4:18 pm

I'm Shadow. You'll see me lurking around the forum, hosting DayZ and Army of Two games, and being an overall Sadistic friendly...man...thingy.

Anyway, have fun on the forum!

Oh, and Thor, your roleplaying sucks. Smile

_________________
"Doing up the house is me bread and butter, ma bird's page three and ma car's a nutter! L-l-loadsamoney is the shout I utter to wave my wad at the geezers in the gutter!"


Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadow Lark
The Enfield.
The Enfield.
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 19
Location : England or America

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 4:36 pm

Nevel wrote:
PinkiePieRocks! wrote:
Nevel, don't try to scare him first thing in the afternoon. Wait until he's a well known member. Then do that. Same for Veve. KK? We don't wanna scare anyone away. Gawsh.

What you talking about? We don't scare the new members away. Their still around. well... the parts we keep anyway Wink Cupcake?


Ohohoh! Handing out free cupcakes, are we? Now why would somepony give away such fine mea- I mean, delicacies, for free?

_________________
"Doing up the house is me bread and butter, ma bird's page three and ma car's a nutter! L-l-loadsamoney is the shout I utter to wave my wad at the geezers in the gutter!"


Back to top Go down
Mario
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Britain (Ponyville border)

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 9:44 pm

always lurk moar. this guy, i like him

_________________

Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 22
Location : Facing an Erador Lord

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   9/4/2013, 9:57 pm

Mario wrote:
always lurk moar. this guy, i like him


_________________

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:
 


"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Mario
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Britain (Ponyville border)

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   10/4/2013, 12:19 am

Tomzie95 wrote:
Mario wrote:
always lurk moar. this guy, i like him

typical oldfag lurker in natural habitat. me gusta

_________________

Back to top Go down
Tomzie95
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 22
Location : Facing an Erador Lord

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   10/4/2013, 1:56 am

Silent Hill ftw

_________________

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:
 


"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   10/4/2013, 1:17 pm

thank you all

_________________
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   10/4/2013, 1:18 pm

Shadow Lark wrote:
I'm Shadow. You'll see me lurking around the forum, hosting DayZ and Army of Two games, and being an overall Sadistic friendly...man...thingy.

Anyway, have fun on the forum!

Oh, and Thor, your roleplaying sucks. Smile
nice to meet you too

_________________
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   10/4/2013, 1:18 pm

Mario wrote:
always lurk moar. this guy, i like him
nice to meet you

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hello my name is Daryl Dixon   

Back to top Go down
 
hello my name is Daryl Dixon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gina Dixon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: Members Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: