Brony Awakening



 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HELLO.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:22 am

Hi everyone, I'm Matt. I've been told to do this introduction thing, so... hiiii :)
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
avatar

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 24
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:28 am

Well hello there mister, you seem very interesting

Welcome to BA

_________________

I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
plumander

avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 19
Location : Ponyville. Duh.

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:29 am

I've been told you're Aru's smushy-wushy.

Let the teasing commence.
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 22
Location : good ol' Montana

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:30 am

Welcome to our merry little mismatched band.

Leave your coat at the door, help yourself to the fridge, choose any office in the building that's not occupied for your own, stay out of the basement and shed outside, bathrooms are on the third floor, ponies are on EVERY floor, and have fun!

Welcome to Brony Awakening.

_________________
Black Tribal

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 26
Location : Olive Branch, MS

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:31 am

HELLOOOOO!! Welcome to our little place on the interwebz:3 I'm Riftonic, one of the resident musicians x3. Hope you will have fun! Take my advice on this one, don't drink the water, I did and it didn't turn out good... So I keep the fridge stocked with bottles of it, just so you know^w^ also there are treats n stuffs. I hope you have fun and Welcome Welcome WELCOME!!!

_________________



Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:35 am

Arualsti wrote:
Well hello there mister, you seem very interesting

Welcome to BA

Oh, madam, you do entice me ;)

plumander wrote:
I've been told you're Aru's smushy-wushy.

Let the teasing commence.

I will smush and wush as much as I please, and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME ASHAMED.
Back to top Go down
plumander

avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 19
Location : Ponyville. Duh.

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:37 am

Black Tribal wrote:
Welcome to our merry little mismatched band.

Leave your coat at the door, help yourself to the fridge, choose any office in the building that's not occupied for your own, stay out of the basement and shed outside, bathrooms are on the third floor, ponies are on EVERY floor, and have fun!

Welcome to Brony Awakening.

I can't believe we're still doing this on intro threads. It makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:38 am

Black Tribal wrote:
Welcome to our merry little mismatched band.

Leave your coat at the door, help yourself to the fridge, choose any office in the building that's not occupied for your own, stay out of the basement and shed outside, bathrooms are on the third floor, ponies are on EVERY floor, and have fun!

Welcome to Brony Awakening.

I wear no coat. For I am a true man, and real men wear only thongs. And sometimes nipple tassels if it's a bit nippy out.

Riftonic wrote:
HELLOOOOO!! Welcome to our little place on the interwebz:3 I'm Riftonic, one of the resident musicians x3. Hope you will have fun! Take my advice on this one, don't drink the water, I did and it didn't turn out good... So I keep the fridge stocked with bottles of it, just so you know^w^ also there are treats n stuffs. I hope you have fun and Welcome Welcome WELCOME!!!

Ooooh, what kind of music?
Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 26
Location : Olive Branch, MS

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:48 am

SheepInTheBox wrote:
Riftonic wrote:
HELLOOOOO!! Welcome to our little place on the interwebz:3 I'm Riftonic, one of the resident musicians x3. Hope you will have fun! Take my advice on this one, don't drink the water, I did and it didn't turn out good... So I keep the fridge stocked with bottles of it, just so you know^w^ also there are treats n stuffs. I hope you have fun and Welcome Welcome WELCOME!!!

Ooooh, what kind of music?

https://soundcloud.com/tonic-p That's most of my work:3 not all of it but some, and if you go to youtube and look up Axel409 that's got my 90+ guitar covers x3

_________________



Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:52 am

SheepInTheBox wrote:


I wear no coat. For I am a true man, and real men wear only thongs. And sometimes nipple tassels if it's a bit nippy out.



Also welcome, my friend.
Back to top Go down
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 9:59 am

Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


I wear no coat. For I am a true man, and real men wear only thongs. And sometimes nipple tassels if it's a bit nippy out.



Also welcome, my friend.

Well, you know...




Cry
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:05 am

SheepInTheBox wrote:
Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


I wear no coat. For I am a true man, and real men wear only thongs. And sometimes nipple tassels if it's a bit nippy out.

Spoiler:
 

Also welcome, my friend.

Well, you know...

Spoiler:
 


Cry



I love this guy!
Back to top Go down
Arualsti
a custom thingymajig
avatar

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 24
Location : The United Pony Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:08 am

Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:
Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


I wear no coat. For I am a true man, and real men wear only thongs. And sometimes nipple tassels if it's a bit nippy out.

Spoiler:
 

Also welcome, my friend.

Well, you know...

Spoiler:
 


Cry



I love this guy!

It happens :/

_________________

I, like, make plushies or something
http://arualsti.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arualsti.deviantart.com
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:09 am

Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:
Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


I wear no coat. For I am a true man, and real men wear only thongs. And sometimes nipple tassels if it's a bit nippy out.

Spoiler:
 

Also welcome, my friend.

Well, you know...

Spoiler:
 


Cry



I love this guy!

Aww, thanks man.

Now...

Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:10 am

SheepInTheBox wrote:


Aww, thanks man.

Now...


Back to top Go down
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:12 am

Arualsti wrote:


It happens :/

It happens ALL OVER YOUR FA-

Wait, am I going to be in trouble for this?

Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


Aww, thanks man.

Now...



You know it baby.

Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:18 am

SheepInTheBox wrote:


You know it baby.


Back to top Go down
AlGreat-er
Graphics Artist
Graphics Artist
avatar

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:30 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ALEZTHEGREAT
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:32 am

Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


You know it baby.



I... I think I want you inside me.

God I'm so damn horny right now.
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:42 am

SheepInTheBox wrote:


I... I think I want you inside me.

God I'm so damn horny right now.

Back to top Go down
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:48 am

Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


I... I think I want you inside me.

God I'm so damn horny right now.


Pff, coward.

Totes a pillow biter.
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

avatar

Posts : 780
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 21
Location : In front of my computer.

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:52 am

...
erm..
Hello there! (I don't want to interrupt the Luna/SheepInTheBox convo right now...)
So, welcome to the forums. Have fun! Yes, there are two Pinkie's. (I'm the original one.)
Love your long intro! =3 *passes out refreshments that are going to be left out anyways*
Would you like a bottle of water?
And hope Call/Luna makes you feel at home.
Erm.. I lost track of intro posts.
Oh, and Nevel is the grandfather of this group. Be nice to him. HE'S A CHICKEN!
That is all~ RMY/Pinkie!

_________________
Back to top Go down
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:54 am

PinkiePieRocks! wrote:
...
erm..
Hello there! (I don't want to interrupt the Luna/SheepInTheBox convo right now...)
So, welcome to the forums. Have fun! Yes, there are two Pinkie's. (I'm the original one.)
Love your long intro! =3 *passes out refreshments that are going to be left out anyways*
Would you like a bottle of water?
And hope Call/Luna makes you feel at home.
Erm.. I lost track of intro posts.
Oh, and Nevel is the grandfather of this group. Be nice to him. HE'S A CHICKEN!
That is all~ RMY/Pinkie!

Oh hey there. Pinkie is most certainly best pony. Good choice, there.
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator


Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 22
Location : British Londontown

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 10:55 am

SheepInTheBox wrote:
Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


I... I think I want you inside me.

God I'm so damn horny right now.

Spoiler:
 

Pff, coward.

Totes a pillow biter.

Back to top Go down
SheepInTheBox



Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   11/3/2013, 11:05 am

Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:
Luna wrote:
SheepInTheBox wrote:


I... I think I want you inside me.

God I'm so damn horny right now.

Spoiler:
 

Pff, coward.

Totes a pillow biter.


Laura said I should reply with something really witty like - and I quote - "Noo.... noooooo".

So here I am, saying that.

BIAAAAAAATCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HELLO.   

Back to top Go down
 
HELLO.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brony Awakening :: Members Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: