HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Queen Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   17/2/2013, 6:23 am

In my opinion the episode was decent but it seemed compressed. I feel that they should have made in to 2 parts so that they would have has more time to explain the princess part because to me it felt like the whole cutie mark switching was the episode and the princess coronation was just an addon for the end. All in all the episode was pretty good but there is this tweet that still has me wondering about the future more presumably season 4 premiere.

Spoiler:

Now I saw this before so episode so I was expecting there to be a huge in your face cliffhanger at the end but now I hope that there is a build up of the whole Twilicorn thing in the season 4 premier. Another reason I believe that there is going to be a continuation is because Discord was no where to be seen in the finale and I do not believe that they made him "good" just for a 1 episode idea.

That's why no one has ever seen it.
That is why the world hid it, so that no one could get their hands on it so easily.
However, someday, someone will find it.
The person who deserves it the most will definitely find it.
This is how its created.
Back to top Go down
Firewire
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   17/2/2013, 8:02 am

LUNA STILL DIDN'T SAY A FUCKING THING

Edit: looky looky what I found

@20:30
Back to top Go down
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   17/2/2013, 5:25 pm

this has ruined every episode before it and that will come after it for me, if i could meet larson i would shove a 20 foot long iron pipe up his ass and watch him bleed to death, i have no favorite pony any more

Most Edgy User On Brony Awakening

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   17/2/2013, 11:37 pm

bioreactor wrote:
this has ruined every episode before it and that will come after it for me, if i could meet larson i would shove a 20 foot long iron pipe up his ass and watch him bleed to death, i have no favorite pony any more

Spoiler:

I think they executed it well . It wasnt taccy or made me upset to see her go . And as a whole the episode was great , such as the book forshadowed in EP1 , and all of mane 6 were getting singing roles which is a first :D.

If your leaving because for this episode , have fun finding another fandom . There will not be anything as decent for a long time , best last thing was miku . PS : WAFUI

Spoiler:

Join our Steam gaming group!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bagg
Spoiler:

"I have been to Auscwitczh's , is was goot" - Veave
Back to top Go down
PinkiePieRocks!

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   18/2/2013, 8:09 am

I liked it. I won't love it, but it was decent. There was a bit too much singing in there for me, even though I like singing.
I may have to watch it again, but for now... It's okay.
I do think the Twilicorn was going a bit too far. It's not the same. I do think that the episode should have been split into parts, one being about the friend cutie-mark change. They could have talked about that a lot more. I liked that part, and it was interesting to see everyone (but Twilight..) doing a different job. I'd like to know if they would adjust to the position, making it a bit hard for Twilight to get the cutie-marks back in order. Or what if Discord found out about this...
But they didn't go that route.
And the other one would be about the Twilight-turned-alicorn. Which has me on this "princess" issue. Yes, I know this is a show for little girls and I am getting way to into it, but I don't talk this much about any other episode. Don't princesses need a queen and a king as mother and father, or at least be a part of royalty? Just my issue with it, for Twilight is a student of the princess.

Again.. I may have to watch the episode again and my mind may change. :3

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   18/2/2013, 8:43 am

my biggest issue is from the start of the episode to the end twilights personality was different and her singing voice was different sounding as well and the alicorn thing, its like "oh cool u hav wings wat about it?" that a big deal, and on top of that ther the destiny shit they sprinkled in, wtf? so it was always set to be with no vavients by the inmortal perv watching us all?

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   18/2/2013, 9:26 am

bioreactor wrote:

Bio hates it?

Must have been an awesome episode then. I'll watch it soon.

I mean look at him - it's got him on a full rage! Happy

EDIT: Watched it, loved it. Sure, it was unquestionably rushed (it felt like a really fast opening to a long movie) - but that's how TV shows work, and really - we're supposedly getting 2 more parts as continuation of this anyway in season 4. I don't see or agree with any of bio's stupid ranting in the slightest.

^^ best mommy
Back to top Go down
Flutterdude

Location : Florida, the land of orange juice and air conditioning

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   18/2/2013, 12:26 pm

I dunno, it wasn't my kind of episode. Maybe the two-parter opening season four will give me a better appreciation for it.

It really didn't seem that rushed to me, to be honest, it just didn't work for me for other reasons. The main thing would be that it focused so much on the imminent climax that it didn't raise tension or create conflict that lasted long enough. It was just a foregone conclusion that I stopped caring about. I suppose it's a nice way to end season three, but I didn't like it as a stand-alone episode.

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   19/2/2013, 4:06 am

Love how people get fan stuff about alicorns mixed up with the show facts

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   20/2/2013, 9:23 am

I really liked it. I really like ponies. Today is a good day.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!   

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Episode 13: The Finale!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1