Share | 

The Lights of Harmony II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   28/3/2013, 8:15 am

Gold smirked.

"But that would such a nice thought to picture.....you, wearing an apron.....cooking.....bending over to put things in the oven-"

Stone interrupted Gold by lightly clocking her in the back of the head, flushing from the rather inappropriate images that Gold was feeding everyone.

Gold only gave a sly grin as she giggled, rubbing the back of her head.

"What, I said it was a nice thought."

Stone scowled embarrassingly at Gold.

"But it was entirely inappropriate Gold!"

"Come on Wally, loosen up~."

Stone glared at Gold, before suddenly grinning slyly.

"Whatever you say, Andy~."

Now it was Gold's turn to blush as she glanced at Lightning, then back at Stone.

"You know how I get when you say that in front of others."

Stone stepped forward, grinning.

"What's the matter, I thought you said to 'loosen up~'?"

Gold only scowled.

"Bite-"

Stone pressed a hoof to Gold's lips, silencing her.

"Remember what I said about word choice, Andy~...."

Gold pouted and crossed her forelegs, blushing still.

"You always turn it on me when I'm winning....s'not fair."

Stone chuckled.

"Life never is...."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   28/3/2013, 1:41 pm

Brimstone entered through the sliding doors with a towel around his neck. His coat was still a little wet from what could only be a shower and his armor was absent. He trotted into the kitchen and grabbed some dishwashing liquid from under the sink.

"The house wasn't stocked properly. I'll be back in armor as soon as I clean the scuffs off of it."

Lightning nodded and went back to cooking. He trotted out the door and shut it behind him.

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 5:29 am

Axel sighed as he walked down the steps, bringing Cloud along with him. He felt tired out from the journey, which was strange for him. Then again, moving into such a large mansion with so many others around was weird for him too. He thought that it would especially difficult for Cloud, since there were more individuals that the little pegasus would have to get used to being around.

He and Cloud entered the kitchen just as Brimstone turned to leave the area.

Axel nodded in agreement, but it looked like the stallion was in a hurry to leave.

"Hm, must be the male guard."

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 5:35 am

Cloud watched him leave, then turned back to Axel and the rest. The whole time they where there, Cloud looked as if he was stuck to Axel's side, still assessing everything.

He sniffed the air then looked over at the stove and the table, and took in how much larger this kitchen was in comparison to the one in Axel's old house. Everything was bigger, from the stove, to the sink. The fridge looked as if he could be stuffed in it if anypony wanted to.

Cloud quietly gulped at that thought and went back to looking at the rest of the kitchen.

Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 5:39 am

Axel nuzzled Cloud reassuringly and started into the kitchen. He saw a pouting Gold and a triumphant Stone.

"You win another one Stone?"

The mare nodded with a smirk, making Axel give a rueful smile before looking over at Lightning. He noticed the phoenix standing on her, seeming to watch him. The blue stallion's salmon colored eyes lingered on Tempest before he gave a friendly grin.

"You must be Tempest, the phoenix that Gold had spoken of in a letter. I am Axel Nut, a pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 1:39 pm

Tempest giggled and bowed, all while perched on Lightning's back. "Of course. I am the mistress's companion-"

She noticed the raised eyebrow of Lightning almost immediately and smiled sheepishly. "I mean, its nice to meet you. Yes, I'm Tempest. Still learning weather things, but I'm a Weather Pheonix. Essentially."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 2:16 pm

Axel grinned.

"Well, the pleasure is all mine. To see that Anima actually had a child that became Lightning's protector is enough for me to take."

He looked over at Cloud and pulled the pegasus closer, smiling reassuringly.

"And this is my coltfriend, Cloud."

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 2:20 pm

Cloud blushed and waved a hoof, smiling some.

"H-hi." He then promptly began counting the tiles on the floor, still a bit nervous around the new group. He'd become accustomed to them, but it would take time.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 2:42 pm

Tempest giggled. "The second shy pony around this place? Oh, he'll be fun." She took off and floated back outside to roam around a little bit. Lightning simply shook her head and placed a completed tray of sandwiches on her back.

"If you're hungry, I have sandwiches."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 3:02 pm

Axel grinned as he snatched a few sandwiches, enough for both him and Cloud if the pegasus got hungry. He also chuckled at what the phoenix said.

"A spunky phoenix. Quite the character she has. Might make things interesting..."

He looked up at Lightning.

"Cloud and I will be scouting the area for a forge location. We'll be back."

With the two stallions leaving, Gold giggled.

"All we need is Fine and Pyro and we'll be back together again, just like old times. But those two hopeless romantics have a stronger grip on Canterlot, since Fine gets her work there and doesn't like to commute a lot. Pyro too."

She giggled again.

"I wonder how long it will take for Pyro to confess her feelings for Fine and for Fine to realize that she likes mares a LOT more than she likes stallions...."

Stone only rolled her eyes as she sipped some juice she had snatched.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 4:14 pm

Lightning trotted back into the kitchen with a confused look on her face. "Fine likes Pyro?" She trotted over to the counter again and grabbed the jug of water for the table. "First time I'm hearing of it. By the way, table is set. You can come on in."

Lightning crossed into the dining room and sat down in one of the seats. She was hungry.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   29/3/2013, 4:40 pm

Gold waved a hoof as she sat in a chair.

"No no, Pyro likes Fine, but Fine is conflicted if she likes mares at all. She thinks she likes stallions, but all the signs, like her kissing me a few months back after getting drunk, and how she keeps staring at the flanks of mares is driving her for a loop."

Stone nodded as Fas and Mist entered, Fas covered in more grime from restoring the barn.

"As established before, Fine deeply cares for Pyro, since she was Fine's first friend. Their friendship was tested when the asylum in Canterlot had planned on admitting Pyro since she showed signs of instability and a strong fascination with things relating to fire. But..."

Stone gave a smug grin as the memories flowed back, making her feel proud of the two.

"Since Fine was a laywer, she was a skilled reader and had a natural talent at finding loopholes and clauses. And she found one."

Gold continued as she placed a sandwich on her plate.

"You see, if someone outside the family agreed to take care of her and take her to some therapy, she would remain outside of the asylum. Fine jumped on it like a timberwolf. She registered herself as Pyro's guardian and moved the firebug into her house. A few therapy sessions, and Pyro showing an unusually calm and collected side, the Canterlot hospital had no choice but to leave her alone, or face legal problems."

Stone continued as Gold took a bite out of her sandwich, Fas and Mist both grabbing food to eat.

"And, well, I think it was there that Pyro might have started falling for Fine. Savior and all that."

She chuckled.

"After her last session, the therapist wrote a note on the papers and gave them to Fine. She and Pyro, by then had met and befriended us. The note was the therapist's personal diagnose on Pyro."

She paused to eat, so Gold took over.

"He said that Pyro was classified as a 'functioning lunatic', a term not recognized in Canterlot medicine. It meant that Pyro was pretty much certifiably sane, but she was also certifiably insane at the same time. Fire was her insanity trigger, but it was also her sanity anchor."

She shrugged.

"We loved the little fireball anyways, insane or not. She's fun. And according to Fine....she's quite soft and huggable."

The pegasus giggled as Mist rolled her eyes, speaking.

"Fine really needs to stop convincing herself that she doesn't have a thing for mares, especially for Pyro. I've seen them do things that almost scream that they are lovers, but Fine is pretty much as dense as a diamond shard. It'd take either a full confession of love from Pyro, or for a mare to kiss her. I don't see either happening today or tomorrow."

She resumed eating as Gold laughed

"I could remedy that! I still have to pay her back for putting her tongue down my throat at that party so long ago."

Stone sighed.

"I remember you blushing and stuttering about that. It was before we even really knew Lightning. Besides, you were both drunk and you looked like you really enjoyed it anyways."

Gold blushed faintly and pouted.

She was about to say something before Stone spoke.

"Remember, choose your words lightly~."

Gold scowled while Fas shook her head and looked at Lightning.

"Now I wish I could've known them BEFORE Noble Victory and all that crap. Sounded like they had fun."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   30/3/2013, 8:51 am

Lighting giggled and leaned over to kiss Fas on the cheek. "We didn't miss much. They're just as fun as before, except that we've gone through something together that most ponies never do."

She took a bit of her sandwich and gave a happy grunt. "Tomato and mozzarella go together like family. Anyhow, Fine and Pyro are cute together. They'll work it out - just like the four of us did, and how we have been. Thanks for being here with me."

She looked them each over before looking back at her glass. "I know I've done some things that have hurt you at some point, and for that, I could never apologize enough. But I trust each of you with my life and I would do anything for you. I mean anything."

she raised her glass and smiled. "I love you girls. Forever."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   30/3/2013, 1:27 pm

Stone, Gold, Mist, and Fas all smiled. Gold lifted a glass and grinned.

"And we love you too Lightning."

She closed her eyes, but continued.

"We'll be with for the happy times and the sad times. Forevermore."

Fas grinned as she brought Lightning into a hug.

"What Gold said. There is NOTHING that can pull us apart. No matter what the world tries to throw at us, we'll only come back stronger and fiercer than before."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   30/3/2013, 2:05 pm

Lightning smiled. "I'll drink to that."

She drank down her juice and smiled.

"Tommorow's Sunday, right? How about we open some wine tonight? Or maybe pay a visit to Repo's place?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   30/3/2013, 2:11 pm

Stone rubbed her chin.

"Well.....the Crystal Rite is usually pretty busy on Saturdays, cause, you know, weekends and all that. We could visit another time though...."

Gold nodded.

"Yeah, few times we went there on Saturday, it was packed tighter than one of Scratchy's gigs. I vote to stay."

She scooted over until she was right next to Lightning and wrapped a foreleg around.

"A night that's all about us."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   30/3/2013, 2:15 pm

Lightning kissed her nose. "Works for me. But, we can't go overboard, so I'll bring a reasonable amount for us to share." She looked at Gold. Moderation was key for her - otherwise they'd all be in trouble... again.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   30/3/2013, 3:17 pm

Gold nodded, despite not really getting what Lightning meant. Fas, on the other hand, was curious. Why would Lightning not want Gold to have too much wine? Wouldn't it be alright?

She didn't know at the moment, but she suppressed a devious smile. The griffon wanted to see what Gold was like when she drank wine.

Fas couldn't wait until later....

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   31/3/2013, 3:43 am

The sun had finally begun to settle over the horizon, allowing some of the cooler wind to enter the valley. It wasn't yet sunset - that was still an hour or two away - but it was still nice and cool in comparison to the day's heat. You wouldn't guess that summer was coming - you knew.

Lightning trotted across the yard, tossing her blue mane to the side. She looked over at the resumed training between Brimstone and Fas in swordplay, to which Brimstone was managing to hold his own. She smiled. Fas was probably going easy on him.

But when she drew her eyes over the field she noticed Axel and Cloud walking around together. Just who she was looking for.

As she trotted over, she called, "Hey. Find a good spot? We're going to be raising the walls for the first time tonight, so I figured I should let you know."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   31/3/2013, 5:28 am

Axel nodded as he pointed outwards.

"I plan on having the forge itself located within walking distance of the mansion, that way, in case we are attacked or someone tries to infiltrate us, we can keep an eye on the forge, which also brings me to another idea."

He grinned faintly.

"I figured that since I was going to be making the weapons, armor, and shields, the armory would be located next to the forge, for easy access and storage. Plus, it will also be close to the mansion."

Axel tapped his chin before speaking again.

"I can give you plans for an armory, since we don't seem to have one right now, and if we get a flux of guards, we'll be prepared to handle their needs."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   31/3/2013, 5:47 am

Lightning nodded. "That would be wise. Although perhaps the armory should be connected to the guard quarters, in case of an attack. Maybe part of it will be underground like a shelter? We can talk more about specifics later since the number of guards we have is small. But I assume you'll be making armor for the rest of us as well? Perhaps there needs to be a design... The old heraldry maybe, I'll have to contact the Cloudsdale Museum of History for the old flags-"

She stopped herself and flushed embarassedly. "Sorry. I didn't mean to ramble. Anyhow, perhaps the walls should influence your location a bit. Community protection should come later."

As she looked around, something caught her ear. Her eyes focused on the forest just outside of the wall's border, concern now flooding into her mind. Monsters from the Everfree? I thought they were pushed back? Her whole body tensed as she began to center her mental focus.

"There is no need for that, Lady Hurricane." The voice was gentle, but deeper than she expected from a mare. Through the forest, almost as thought they came out of thin air, two bat ponies - a stallion and mare - stepped onto the false grass of the retracted wall. The Stallion seemed to be wearing armor of wood, carved into shapes similar to scaled mail. His deep grey body and black mane contrasted greatly with his brilliant light blue glowing eyes. The Mare stood taller and was much better built for combat, it seemed. She wore a necklace with various stones in the shape of sharp diamonds, with an amethyst moon and sun amulet in the center. Even with a lighter shade of grey for her coat, her orange eyes held their gaze like a predator would a meal. Yet, they were soft and inviting. Lightning was intrigued.

She lowered her posture and cleared her throat. "Who do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

"I am Lady Comet Strike. I wish to have words with you. In private, preferably."

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   31/3/2013, 2:12 pm

Cloud nearly jumped out of his fur when he first heard the disembodied voices.

He looked around frantically trying to figure out where they were coming from. The moment the two bat ponies appeared he promptly hid himself behind Axel and peaked from the side, not sure what to expect from the two.

Having never seen any of them before only heightened his sense of danger, and he was lightly tugging at Axel's tail, trying to get to a safe place.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   31/3/2013, 2:20 pm

Axel looked back at Cloud, then back at Lightning, smiling faintly.

"It seems I have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment. We'll excuse ourselves while you have your conversation."

He turned around and nudged Cloud until they were both a distance. Axel stopped and grinned at Cloud.

"Come on Cloudy, there's nothing to be scared of anymore. If they wanted to hurt us, they would have already."

Back to top Go down
Riftonic
Composer
Composer

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   31/3/2013, 2:24 pm

Cloud's ears drooped a little and he blushed hotly, smiling faintly and shifting his eyes back and forth. That was a new name for him to have been called by, and he wasn't quite sure how to respond to it.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   31/3/2013, 2:26 pm

Axel only chuckled and nuzzled the pegasus, pulling him into a short kiss and then looking towards the mansion.

"I need to go over a few more blueprints and some designs."

He looked back down at Cloud, grinning.

"I could always use a second opinion..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   

Back to top Go down

The Lights of Harmony II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next