HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lights of Harmony II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 2:21 pm

Anima was wide-eyed, Mist had a hoof pressing into her nose with a blush going down her neck, Gold had stopped laughing and was wide-eyed as well, and now even Vinyl was speechless, her muzzle lightly tinted red. Gold spoke up.

"Holy Celestia Lightning! You're crazy! I don't even know how to respond anymore!"

Vinyl slowly looked down at the box, then back up at Lightning. She gave a dreamy sigh.

"You have my undying respect Lightning. Now I know who to go to for material if I wanna tease 'Tavi."

She sat down and tapped her forehooves together awkwardly.

"So....is that a yes or no to Gold's question?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion
I don't post outside of Lights Of Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 2:34 pm

Lightning flipped open the lid to show that it was empty, giggling like mad. Once she stopped, she looked up at Vinyl.

"While the offer to spend a night with a world-renown DJ might be tempting, I'm going to say no. I just don't know you well enough. Plus, I'm sure 'Tavi' might get upset if she finds out. Nothing is held sacred for nobles or celebrities."

She smirked, "But if both of you prove interesting enough to drag in for good... I might reconsider. So long as the others are ok with it."

The two longer ones can be found on Equestria Daily!
Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 3:01 pm

This time, all jaws dropped but Lightning's. Gold looked almost scandalized.

"Okay, that's about as far as I can go. That's crazy, even for me."

Vinyl actually looked rather calm, and even laughed a little.

"I appreciate the offer Lightning, but I got my eyes on a certain Treble Clef. Not that I wouldn't like an awesome roll in the sheets with two hot pegasi, a nice strong earth pony mare, an absolutely adorable unicorn mare, and a wicked lioness, but even I need to think over an offer like that."

She held out a hoof with an honest smile, her shades resting on her horn.

"But hey, maybe when I work up the nerve to ask out the mare of my dreams, we can do a double date or something?"

Vinyl grinned slyly.

"Then maybe we can have a good time talking about your arrangement. Mare like you has standards for sure. But don't think I won't be staring at your ass every once and a while and possibly making passing comments at you next time we meet. Same with your mares and lioness."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 3:13 pm

Lightning hoofbumped Vinyl, smiling. "Fair enough."

She watched Vinyl walk off to the food tables, before turning around and practically tackling Gold to the ground. She kissed her deeply, even managing to slip her some tongue. After almost a minute, she broke away. "Sorry if I went too far, girls. Fas is rubbing off on me."

She looked at Gold in the eyes. "I love you. You know that, right? This isn't some fling to just keep adding more ponies that happen to catch my eye."

She moved off of Gold and sat back down on her haunches. Don't you dare spill it, her mind warned.

"I really do love you. All of you. I mean, I see us as an official herd. When we're all ready for that step. If anypony else comes in to join us, I keep that in mind - could I see them together with us for the long road ahead? I can see myself living my life with you girls. I mentioned it to Stone and Mist more recently, but... I can see us having foals together. Successfully, mind you. Not like those other herds."

At this point, Lightning's face from her ears to her cheeks was a bright red. She was worried she stepped over a line she should not have crossed.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 3:27 pm

Gold, brushing off the blush, sat on her haunches as well in front of Lightning. She smiled truthfully.

"Lightning? We know how much you love us, and you know how much we love you. I'd fly across Equestria for ya. Our love is forged in unbreakable steel and everlasting fire of passion. We'll prosper, become a thing for the history books even. A herd that broke past all expectations and withstood all of the disapproving looks and horrible rumors."

Mist smiled and nodded as she sat beside Lightning.

"And I've always wanted a family when I finally got settled down. I can wait for sure, but it's always a pleasing thought for me. I can only imagine what they'll look like."

Gold was tapping her chin before grinning and speaking.

"For you two, it'll be a green-coated pegasus with a wavy two-tone blue mane and yellow eyes!"

She laughed while Mist blushed at the thought, but Gold let up quickly and moved over to Lightning, leaning against her.

"But yeah, I love all of you. No matter what the world throws at us, we'll move on and be even more dedicated to each other than ever."

Mist nodded in agreement before pecking Lightning on the cheek.

"Through better and through worst, that's what I always say."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 3:33 pm

Lightning smiled and snuggled in between her two mares. She let her head rest on Golds shoulder, while putting a wing around Mist. "Thanks girls. You make me very happy."

She stayed like that for a while, just spending time with two of her mares. The sounds of the party settled into the background - ambiance for their small moment out of time.

"Y'know. If you don't want to wait, I, uh..." She swallowed and whispered into their ears separately.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 3:42 pm

Mist was blushing again and Gold was a little wide-eyed. She turned and looked at Lightning.

"...Well, let's that that works to our advantage sometime in the future."

Suddenly, a loud blast of music made Gold's and Mist's ear press down and made both of them flinch and turn around, looking over at Vinyl, who was behind her turntables, running a few song demos. She stopped and smiled at the group, shutting the music off.

"Good work Gold! The amp's working fine!"

Gold simply nodded numbly as she rubbed her ears. Anima, meanwhile had dived to the ground with a yelp, covering her ears when the music had blared. The green pegasus mumbled.

"Ponies and their strange desire to utterly decimate their hearing..."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 4:13 pm

As the sun began to set over the horizon, the crowd had finally gathered in the open fields for the big concert. With Luna's arrival only an hour before, her guards were making it their personal duty to screen the house for any problems that might have been snuck in, as well as to keep the general crowd from getting into the locked rooms. Of course, they were just replacing the guard that had already been there doing the exact same thing.

Lightning pressed up against Gold and Stone, trying to get a better look at the stage. Suddenly the air flooded with fog and the clouds grew dark. Vinyl slipped onto stage at her signature stereo system - or at least, that's what Lightning thought. There was an empty space just beside her with another mixing station.

The crowd nearly lost it as Luna rose up from the floor behind the mixer. She winked at Lightning before hammering one of her levers all the way up.

"Drop it," Vinyl whispered into the mic.

The bass coursed through the air sending vibrations through every inch of her body. It seemed like minutes until the rest of the music could reach her, but she was already off, dancing right and left to the rhythm as it seemed to match with her heartbeat.

Lightning bumped up against Stone before dragging Mist close against her. She looked her dance partners in the eyes before spinning Mist off to Gold's unsuspecting hooves.

She locked eyes with Stone, daring her to keep up with her as her hooves stomped and slid to the complicated counter beat she was following. Even as she moved around Stone she kept her eyes locked with hers. Her heart seemed to flutter with the beat. It was exhilarating - almost like the very first time the three of them went to the club.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 4:25 pm

Stone smirked. This is where hoofboxing training and conditioning becomes useful to this kind of fun. Stone stomped her hooves, nearly making the ground shake, before she started sliding and moving fluidly as though she was on ice.

Lightning may be more flexible, but she had more endurance.

Stone moved like a mare possessed, her moves matching her build as she kept eye contact with Lightning. The lights were flashing and rapidly changing colors, strobes making their movements like a film projector missing a few slides.

Stone stamped a hoof and pushed her head forward, lightly bumping her nose against Lighting's. She smirked again and pecked lightning's nose before pulling back, keeping her movements a little simpler.

She still grinned at Lightning as Fas flew overhead, doing aerial acrobatics as a substitute for dancing.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 4:36 pm

Lightning smiled. Two could play at that game.

Lightning flared out the tips of her wings to maneuver more gracefully beside Stone. She came as close as she could manage, breaking eye contact so that she could nip at the grey mares ears.

If she didn't have her attention before, she certainly had it now. As the track switched to something slightly slower, Lightning crossed in front of her dance partner, locking lips with her. As they parted, she nuzzled into Stone's neck, nipping and kissing a trail down the side.

They kissed again, this time with Lightning pressed up against her more forcefully than before. She locked eyes with Stone as they pulled away, but she kept their noses brushing up against each other.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   4/1/2013, 5:02 pm

Stone smiled and leaned over to speak in Lightning's ear so she wouldn't have to yell over the crowd.

"As tempting as it feels and sounds right now, I think we should wait till the end of the party where its just us and a nice bed. Not sure it'll smooth over if we do anything too 'indecent' right now with witnesses present."

She punctuated the statement by gently grabbing Lightning's ear and giving it a small playful tug. Stone then pecked Lightning on the lips and went back to dancing.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 1:58 am

She pouted but nodded. That ear tug did not help her case, but it did prove a point - she was still feeling some leftovers from the week.

Lightning kissed Stone on the lips, leaning in to talk into her ear. "I'm going to go cool off."

Lightning pushed her way through the crowd, trying to avoid the aerial dancing some of the pegasi were doing with Fas. She'd likely get clocked in the head if she tried to fly over.

After a few minutes she found herself back by the empty food tents. The punch had been brought outside, so she poured herself a glass and sat down, bobbing her head to the music.

One of Luna's guardians walked over from behind her. "Is everything alright, Miss Lightning?"

She nodded. "Taking a break."

He nodded, taking up post by the food stand. She looked surprised, but, she supposed that she really shouldn't be. It was their job to watch her and her belongings tonight. It made her feel safe - not like being in company of her mares didn't do the same. But, like at the castle, she felt like she could wander without so much of a problem.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 6:23 am

Fas finally broke off from the group they she was dancing with and made her way over to Lightning, grinning all the while. She poured herself four glasses of punch of gulped down all of them one after the other. She coughed and patted her chest before grinning again.

"Woo! What a party, huh? I'm flying, Stone's moving around, and Gold dragged Mist into a dance at the very front of the crowd."

She went over and sat by Lightning, nursing a fifth glass of punch.

"With all this excitement, makes you wonder what you'll do after it's all over."

She looked at Lightning.

"We got anything planned after this?"

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 7:10 am

Lightning finished off her cup of punch and nodded. "I may have something planned. That dance with Stone has given me a couple of ideas of what we could do." She giggled to herself. "Perhaps I should really find that Deadcol7 record I saw in Gold's shop. If she brought it with her."

She rose to her hooves and brushed herself off. "I see you've been having fun trying to dance circles around the other pegasi. Trying to avoid outflying me? Or are you just putting on a show and hoping I'll notice?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 10:09 am

Fas smirked as she took a sip of her punch.

"Can't a griffon simply enjoy herself at a welcome party of the century? I'm not much for dancing on the ground, so I prefer to dance in the air, where it doesn't matter if you're moving your legs. It's also fun to dance among the lasers and lights."

She glanced at Lightning, finishing off her cup and reaching for a still small sandwich that was laying out on the food table. It was brought by one of the restaurants for catering. A little stale, but good enough.

She grinned, took a bite of the sandwich, chewed, swallowed, and spoke.

"Besides, you always find time to give us attention, so I never have to worry about not being noticed."

She looked off and remarked casually.

"And avoiding out-flying you? Please, I wouldn't wanna show my usual and make you look bad in front of the others."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 11:03 am

"Tough talk from someone who didn't make a hurricane from scratch," Lightning smirked and bumped Fas' shoulder with a hoof. "But I'll let it slide. Maybe I'll find a way to slip you into my plans for later."

She set down the empty cup and sighed. Without warning, she slipped her way over Fas and locked her in a deep kiss. When she pulled away she winked. "Good plan?"

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 11:23 am

Fas was grinning again and laughed. She tapped Lightning on the nose.

"Yeah, I think I like this plan, but before we can start it, I think we oughta enjoy the party for as long as it lasts. Stone told me the storm that's brewin', so we need to relax and enjoy ourselves for as long as possible."

She simply shrugged with a smile.

"Politics ain't my thing. All I know is medicine and combat."

She tapped her chin.

"Hmm, maybe I could get a part-time job at the clinic....."

She shrugged again before finishing the sandwich and washing it down with the rest of her punch.

"Well, I guess I should get back before Gold forms a mosh pit at the wrong moment."

Fas moved and started for the crowd before suddenly stopping. She suddenly took to the air, flew backwards, then took off, going slow and low enough to run glowing green claw tips lightly across Lightning's back and over her head, laughing before disappearing in the lasers.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 11:42 am

As soon as she was back on the dance floor, she was practically seething at Fas. Cheater, she thought angrily. She'd be cutting out from the party slightly earlier than she intended.

She reached the front of the crowd with some effort, trying to get back to where she was earlier with Stone. Sure enough, after a minute, she was able to grab sight of her mane over the rest of the crowd.

She trotted up behind her and grabbed a good hold of her ear and tugged. When she let go, she nipped at her neck and leaned in to so she could hear her.

"Fas. Spell. Upstairs, now." It was all she could manage to get out before she started tugging Stone back towards the house more aggressively than she intended.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 11:55 am

Stone was curious about what had Lightning all worked up, but she didn't really have time to think since the electric-maned pegasus was dragging her away from the crowd and into the mansion.

The interior was pretty empty, since all of the guests had gone out to enjoy Vinyl's and the Princess's music. Even when Stone tripped on a step, Lightning pretty much hauled her to her hooves.

Stone was now getting even more confused, and she spoke to Lightning.

"Um, Lightning, what's going on? 'Fas'? 'Spell'?"

Stone put her hooves down and stopped in the hallway, pulling them both into a complete stop. She looked down at Lightning.

"Lightning, I'm not moving until you tell me what's going on."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 12:28 pm

Lightning whined and fidgeted in place trying to tug her up the stairs. The key to the bedroom was digging into the crook of her wing where she had it hid, which only irritated her further.

She stopped trying to move her down the hallway and pressed Stone up against the wall with a kiss. She pressed into her insistently, keeping her against the wall.

When she fell away she kissed her ear, letting her hot breath work its magic on her. "Fas used that spell on me. Right now," she whispered, "I need you."

She slipped the key into the keyhole and pushed the door open. As she walked in, she flicked her tail against Stone's nose. She blushed hotly and disappeared into the room.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 12:59 pm

Stone reeled back and coughed, the odor in her nose overriding her sense of smell. Once it dissipated, she carried a glazed look over her eyes and simply stared into the room. She spoke.

"Oh, that....I don't......don't really....."

Even with her words, Stone slowly stumbled into the room and pulled the door nearly shut behind her. The moon's light cast a beautiful white glow across the floor, allowing for some light. Her eyes slid across the room, her thoughts jumbled as the odor got stronger.

She spotted Lightning on the bed. Stone turned around and walked back to the door and shut it closed all the way.

It was almost two hours until the party started to wind down and the guests were leaving, some even picking up some of the trash that was lying around and throwing it away. Fas, Gold, and Mist were making their way up the stairs with Mist leading the way. The unicorn was confused.

"It was the strangest thing. I was getting some punch with Anima until she suddenly got all wide-eyed and then glowed brightly. She told em that she wanted to go back, so I took her back. Then for about an hour I got all tingly and energetic, then I got all relaxed and even a little tired. Weird I tell ya."

Gold nodded with a raised brow.

"Is that magic you practice getting to you or something?"

Mist shook her head.

"It's never bothered me before....Look, Stone and Lightning disappeared hours ago, so let me concentrate on looking for their signatures."

Fas and Gold nodded as they followed Mist. They soon arrived to the door that Lightning and Stone had gone through earlier. Fas looked at it.

"Do we dare open it?"

Gold scrutinized the door before nodding.

"If they did the deed, then we should at least help them air it out...."

Gold reached forward and opened the door.

All three were assaulted by a wall of scent that drove their faces red. Fas waved a hand as her keen eyes spotted two prone forms on the bed, cuddling each other. The griffon wasn't sure if they were truly asleep, but it didn't bother her.

"I think we should let them sleep, and let the room air out. I'm sure there's a guest room around here we can use for the night. Then we can plan our revenge for missing out."

Gold chuckled and nodded. Mist simply smiled and shook her head in amusement. All three left the two on the bed alone and started down the hall, hoping to find a guest room.

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 1:45 pm

The morning air drifting through the open window felt good against Lightning's coat as she stepped out from the luxurious shower provided for the master suite. She shook whatever water remained on her coat and tip hooved out of the room. Slowly she made her way down the hall, making sure the sound of sloshing from the ink vial was kept to a minimum. Fas was going to get it good this morning.

The door silently opened as Lightning took to the air to keep silent. She looked over the sleeping trio - Fas right in the middle.

Perfect.

Lightning uncorked the bottle and took out a loose feather from her wings. Like a paintbrush in deft hooves she began to work. A curly mustache here, a thick set of black eyebrows, even a cartoonish outline of her face.

Once she thought she was busted, but instead, Fas simply wiped her face and turned her head to the side. Lightning stifled a giggle as to not wake the others up. Soon enough they'd find that ink smudge all over Fas' face.

Emboldened, she continued to express her artistic license, spreading ink all over her chest feathers in swirly, girly designs. Then just as silently she came, she exited the room and went down the hall, closing the door behind her.

After stashing away the ink in its proper drawer, she went back to Stone and shook her awake.

"Love, you are not going to want to miss when Fas wakes up." She kissed her ear and nuzzled against her. "Best payback ever."

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 2:34 pm

Stone opened her eyes and wiped them with a hoof, clearing them. She gazed at Lightning, returning the nuzzle and sitting up, stretching out. She gave a confused look at Lightning, yawning before speaking.

"Huh? What about Fas and payback?"

Meanwhile, Mist had awoken, feeling a small flux of emotion from Lightning that she couldn't identify. She took one look at Fas's form, and pushed a hoof to her mouth to keep herself from bursting out in laughter.

Eyes watering, she gently got out of bed and went over to the other side, now pushing against Gold. The pegasus yawed and opened her bleary eyes.

"Huh-?"

Mist pushed a hoof to Gold's mouth, holding up a hoof in a 'shh' manner. She pointed over Gold's shoulder at the sleeping griffon. Gold looked over, saw Fas, and it took Mist shutting Gold's mouth with her magic to keep Gold from laughing. Mist turned Gold's head, then motioned towards the door. Gold nodded and both quickly skittered through the door.

They started out at a small trot before breaking into a sprint.

The sounds of fading hooves caused Fas to stir a little. She sighed and rolled onto her other side.

After Gold and Mist crossed the terrain to Lightning's room, Mist opened the door and both of them landed in a heap on the floor, Gold kicking the door close. She broke out into small laughter as she looked up at the grinning Lightning.

"Oh, you are in SO much trouble."

Meanwhile, Fas sighed and sat up, rubbing her eyes as she yawned once more. She noticed something black on her hand. She looked at it.

"...Ink?"

She looked at her chest, her eyes widening. Scrambling, she ran into the bathroom attached to the guest room.

She looked into the mirror.

Her eyes widened....

...then narrowed.

"OH YOU ARE IN FOR IT ELECTRIC FILLY!"

Gold looked from the door back at Lightning.

"Oh, I don't think it's out of malice love. She probably just needs to cool down."

"I'M GONNA SHUT OFF YOUR MOTOR SKILLS AND TIE YOU TO THE CEILING!"

"In the meantime, I think you should hide behind something until Stone can get the tranquilizer gun loaded and Mist can put up a shield."

Gold smiled faintly.

"Not unless you know a way to cool her down before she does something crazy or weird..."

Back to top Go down
EvenMotion

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 2:54 pm

Lightning opened the window, laughing like mad. She zipped out without a sound, letting the window slide back into place behind her.

It only took her a moment to find a good cloud among the many in the sky before she dove inside of it, peeking through the bottom at the mansion below.

Back to top Go down
Black Tribal

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   5/1/2013, 3:10 pm

Gold stared blankly at the window.

"Oh crap, I think she just left us to the lioness."

Stone's ears picked up the sound of flapping wings and heavy breathing. Her pupils shrank a little.

"I think we should hide before she finds us. She doesn't know that none of us helped, so I think we're also targets. I also won't hurt Fas, so I'm at a loss."

Gold's pupils shrank as well at the noise and she dived for the window, throwing it open and signalling with a hoof.

"Mist, know anything to help Stone?"

Mist nodded.

"I know that lightweight spell that Fleur uses. Hang on."

Her horn flashed as a rune formed on Stone. The noises were getting louder. Mist frantically grabbed Stone in her magic and she dived out of the window, her magic levitating herself and Stone to the ground, where they then took off into a sprint. Gold was about to follow when the door flew open with a bang, revealing Fas, her feathers mussed up from the rapid scrubbing it took to get the ink out in a hurry.

Gold yelped and attempted to fly through the window when a pair of hands grabbed her sides and under her wings. Gold's forehooves grabbed the windowsill as she struggled to pull herself out.

She looked up at Lightning, her hooves losing their grip.

"Help me...."

She disappeared into the room and the window fell shut.

Mist and Stone stared wide-eyed at the window, Mist muttering.

"Oh dear...."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of Harmony II   

Back to top Go down

The Lights of Harmony II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next