Brony Awakening

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Brony Documentary: Project Update #20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heat Resin

PostSubject: Brony Documentary: Project Update #20   20/12/2012, 2:52 pm

"There is a lot of exciting documentary news.
PICTURE LOCK
We are picture locked! The film has now been handed to David O for original music composing and recording. He’s also reaching out to some of your favorite Brony musicians to ask them to participate. If you want to make suggestions, contact David via twitter @davidomusic. The audio mix is also under way and color correction has started.
RELEASE DATE
With the last steps under way, we’re looking at a release date of January 12th for the digital download. The Blu-ray disc will then be manufactured and should be ready to ship in February.
NEW NAME
If you didn’t see the last update, the name of the film has been changed to “Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony”
BACKER EXCLUSIVE TRAILER
Ready for a sneak peak? Our digital distributor scrnland.com will be sending you an email that includes a download link for a backer exclusive trailer. We are testing the distribution system, so if you don’t get the download code by December 20th check all your email accounts and spam folders then contact us at info@bronydoc.com. If you encounter problems downloading the trailer then contact info@scrnland.com.
PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
Many of you have asked about public distribution plans. This film was made for the world to see, and we’re working to make that happen. The film is now available for pre-order purchase for a modest price as a digital download via scrnland.com. In February, the Blu-ray disc will be available to the public via bronydoc.com and amazon.com. We will also be submitting for approvals to appear on iTunes, Netflix and other popular services, but that process takes several months. The roll out for an independent film can take some time, so hang in there and enjoy the ride as the world starts to become more aware of the film and Bronies.
ORIGINAL SONG BY TARA STRONG
You heard it here first. Tara Strong has created and recorded an original song. “Take My Hand” is the title and it will be part of the credit bed of the film. It’s very good and very hard to get out of your head. We’ve included a photo of Tara in the studio working on the song.
See you in the New Year. "
Mike & the Bronies Team

Deviant art
Back to top Go down
http://heatresin.deviantart.com/
bioreactor

PostSubject: Re: Brony Documentary: Project Update #20   20/12/2012, 3:52 pm

well damn, its to long to wait, and i will still probably be broke lol, thx for the update i was wondering about that for a while

Composer

PostSubject: Re: Brony Documentary: Project Update #20   21/12/2012, 1:00 am

This is really cool!! I wish I was on par with those musicians to make music for that movie x3.

Fuck logic, I'm a pony! Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brony Documentary: Project Update #20   

Back to top Go down

Brony Documentary: Project Update #20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1